PDA

View Full Version : 1 audio track with 2 different languages

stitched
03-09-2008, 08:21 AM
is there any software where i can edit the audio of the movie i have ...its in .avi format...it plays 2 languages at the same time (english and russian)... thanks for reading

hopeful1
03-09-2008, 08:25 AM
are you sure the audio tracks are mixed together? maybe just try selecting one audio track in the movie player

stitched
03-09-2008, 09:20 AM
noo i am sure they are mixed together.. it has only one file "movie name.avi"...there is no such option as to which language i choose....both the languages are audible with 1 sec difference...please let me know if some one knows how to edit the audio track, fix this problem...

raspberry1331
03-10-2008, 11:26 AM
not all media players can handle avi files with dual audio. try vlc player, and if it is still not working, chances that you are out of luck, in that case neither will you be able to separate them with a program.

tutipute
03-10-2008, 06:20 PM
not all media players can handle avi files with dual audio. try vlc player, and if it is still not working, chances that you are out of luck, in that case neither will you be able to separate them with a program.

raspberry is right!!! It's probably the shi**y WMP... :D
The fact that there is one file does not indicate that the audio streams are mixed, you just need a player that can seperate the streams (DMUX it).

The easiest way to verify it is to use a player that allows you to select the audio language, VLC or BSPlayer should do the trick.
Best of luck!!!

stitched
03-11-2008, 05:35 AM
thanks for the replys.i will try it..