PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] from Brandon

BlueLabel
03-09-2008, 12:18 PM
FST members & Brandon hello
I made this request for FTN I never make request (this is my first time) so I hope it will be OK

well...
I not going to tell you stories about community or the tracker itself cause I never been member there so I cannot know for sure,
just from what I heared from members and friend here.
and from what I heared (and quite obvious) that this is one of the best place to be and one hell of a tracker, community stuff ect.
and I really want to see FTN with my own eyes, be part of it and share what I can.

I know there was one time I offer my box for FTN and I hope you will be objective and don't judge me for that, people do mistakes in life and no one is saint.
the most important thing is to learn from your mistakes and turn to be a better person by not repeat those mistakes again, to learn from the bad and turn it to good.
I'm 28 years old and have no problem to admit my mistake even to front of all FST members, furthermore... all FST members sould be reading this now and take a good lesson from it.
*just turn my bad thing to good lesson for others*

anyway I know that it wasn't the right way to enter and you can see I change alot since than.
I've been 8 month member here by that time I help many members here in public and via PM. I help by boxes advices , seeding help and many others.
and never ask something in return.
I become more respectable by members here and I respect the trackers.
by that time I spend here I gain lot of experience in torrent and become uploader in 2 trackers, becoming an uploader gets me close feeling to the trackers,
cause that was the first time I feel like I really share and really become part of it, I spand my time, knowledge and some other things so other people will be fully satisfied and have
the best time there with fully enjoing.
I respect the trackers rules and I know I can be very good member there and I really want to share everything I have with FTN.
I still have so many things I would like to say but I'm soory, my english isn't my first language and its not easy speeling it to english.
I hope you will consider my requset and have objective perspective in my requset.
all I want it the opportunity to prove my word I just wrote.
if any ratio/profile proofs is needed I will be glad to put some
peace you all

The Gladiator
03-09-2008, 12:27 PM
"From Brandon" or "To brandon"? :P

And from your request, i think you can be usefull to the tracker since you were or you are uploader in some trackers, that is a good experience and i can almost bet that they will win a good member.

Now you had that "problem" with the box and FTN, FTN and the box lol But like you said all the people do/did mistakes so i think that Brandon can close his eyes to that.

Good Luck my friend :)

pureheart
03-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Good Luck Man, one of the most trustful requests, hopefully you'll get it in the near future.

alin18
03-09-2008, 12:31 PM
good luck man :)

BorosB
03-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Good Luck
I hope you will get an invite.

ClodiuS
03-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Hope you'll find it,but right now invites are stopped and i dont think he's gonna open for you.I read that you are 28 years old but you are behaving like a Teenager cos rule #1 is Don't beg or ask invites!

Anyway Good Luck!

BlueLabel
03-09-2008, 12:40 PM
its req
probably you new here and you don't familiar about how things going on/works in FST
do some serch you will understand

predateur
03-09-2008, 12:42 PM
"[REQ]From Brandon" i thought brandon has a request and couldnt do it , so you did it for him LOL

anyway you seems deserve to be there , good luck ;)

zedex
03-09-2008, 12:51 PM
blue really deserve it

good luck man :D

Presto
03-09-2008, 12:57 PM
You look cool. Good luck.

monk3y
03-09-2008, 01:05 PM
i think you deserve it but it's the wrong time to request it as invites are still closed for everybody.

BEGINER
03-09-2008, 01:09 PM
i think you deserve it but it's the wrong time to request it as invites are still closed for everybody.Yeah but Brandon can invite him...
Blu:Good luck mate,you realy deserve that:)

etrade
03-09-2008, 01:14 PM
bluelabel u realy deserve it, GOOD LUCK !!! :)

BRANDON make him happy:>!

Cr3sp0
03-09-2008, 01:15 PM
I hope you get it Blue.
You really deserve it.

FCBJ
03-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Bluelabel is one of the greatest guy i know, he always help me.
He deservs this invite!

ohadraviv
03-09-2008, 02:29 PM
i think u deserve to get that inv.

indeed one of the best guys around, always willing to help.

GL

Totti
03-09-2008, 02:30 PM
i think you deserve it but it's the wrong time to request it as invites are still closed for everybody.
actually i saw branodn hand out invite two weeks ago
bluelabel is a nice guy deserves to be there

pureheart
03-09-2008, 02:44 PM
If he's lucky, FTN's gates will open just for him to enter, invites are not always the only way to enter if the ruler himself is going to open it for you.

dunson
03-09-2008, 02:46 PM
What about buying B a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label? That'd open up anyone... :D

Good luck dude.