PDA

View Full Version : ScL allow trade now?

predateur
03-09-2008, 12:50 PM
i dont know if they did or not anyway it seems the owner of the site (or the sysop = z7x) trade here at FST lol (this month :P)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/z7x-187457

i saw it on the BT point from another member with as comment : tusted trader.

they dont allow you to do it, but they do it , strange lol (who know if the guy didnt traded some invites from his site to other tracker :shifty: )

monk3y
03-09-2008, 12:52 PM
i find it hard to believe do you have the thread where he traded ?

maddoxro
03-09-2008, 12:53 PM
pwhahaha i remember that...
GoLDeN (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/-175612) added that rep point to z7x and other ScL members because his ScL request was denied or something like that :D.
Short story: ScL doesn`t allow trade, the staff doesn`t trade.

predateur
03-09-2008, 12:57 PM
GoLDeN (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/-175612) added that rep point to z7x and other ScL members because his ScL request was denied or something like that :D.

O-Rly ?
remember well or something like that :P

monk3y
03-09-2008, 12:59 PM

thanks for the clarification :lol:

BlueLabel
03-09-2008, 01:00 PM
no any staff member is stupid enough to do that
its bullshit

Actatoi
03-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Once again your logic and lack of common sense strikes upon this forum.

xJohnxSmithx
03-09-2008, 01:03 PM
lol
Funny thred. predateur did you just get your PI licence? ;P
cheers

predateur
03-09-2008, 01:04 PM

well, are you sure about that ? :P
i dont find any REQ made by GoLDeN about SCL, ohh let me guess they do it in private LOL

its bullshit

wrrong, i once trade with Czone staff member, our deal was : sct invite for Czone account vip + 500GB buffer + my name (signup closed) , i get the account just a bit after we talked about the deal , created and buffred in the same day lol

just to tell you, you can never generalise anything

DKre8ive1
03-09-2008, 01:23 PM
i dont know if they did or not anyway it seems the owner of the site (or the sysop = z7x) trade here at FST lol (this month :P)

they dont allow you to do it, but they do it , strange lol (who know if the guy didnt traded some invites from his site to other tracker :shifty: )

The beauty of site staff is that they have the power to invite anyone that they feel benefits there site and in that way they could earn a rep point. Take it from me for example I have never traded or gave away an account but yet I have 2 rep points.

I got those due to giving out commen sense advice on this forum on how to better your chances on getting to where you want to go.

Lee1
03-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Trade away at your hearts content

Qlix
03-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Nope, they don't allow trading.. I don't see a reason for why they should either..

(I)
03-09-2008, 01:27 PM
LOL perhaps we all will trade with golden now :)

grimms
03-09-2008, 01:31 PM
None of the staff at Scl would ever trade. They are against trading, which is why I love that tracker like countless others.

Qlix
03-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Besides, z7x is my bro. :D

Lee1
03-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Besides, z7x is my bro. :DI traded alot of account on SCL

predateur
03-09-2008, 02:09 PM

The beauty of site staff is that they have the power to invite anyone that they feel benefits there site and in that way they could earn a rep point. Take it from me for example I have never traded or gave away an account but yet I have 2 rep points.

I got those due to giving out commen sense advice on this forum on how to better your chances on getting to where you want to go.

yes i am with you in this point, i am not saying staff cant get rep point,
but on GoLDeN point he wrote a commet : tusted trader. we do that after a sucess trade lol so if z7x is trading his invites, and dont allow his site member's to do that , i just see its not fair :) ofc, he is the owner he do what he want.

SAM
03-09-2008, 02:10 PM
what's the purpose of this thread?

SAM
03-09-2008, 02:13 PM
that's nonsense

mshassy
03-09-2008, 02:15 PM
No They Dont Allow Tradings!
So Dont U Dare To Do It!

The Gladiator
03-09-2008, 02:17 PM
i dont find any REQ made by GoLDeN about SCL, ohh let me guess they do it in private LOL

its bullshit

wrrong, i once trade with Czone staff member, our deal was : sct invite for Czone account vip + 500GB buffer + my name (signup closed) , i get the account just a bit after we talked about the deal , created and buffred in the same day lol

I did that trade to but he didn't gave me 500Gb buffer :dry::lol:

tase
03-09-2008, 02:23 PM

so i guess it all depends on whitch staff member you talk to then

The Gladiator
03-09-2008, 02:23 PM
so i guess it all depends on whitch staff member you talk to then

I have a felling that it was with the same one...

FileZ
03-09-2008, 02:32 PM
GoLDeN (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/-175612) is already member there for many weeks

bikernin
03-09-2008, 02:46 PM
staff of trackers are very well aware of the cons of trading and hence its extremely unlikely that any staff member would ever trade. as for your evidence, it is extremely naive to think that just because someone has repped him with trusted trader means he has actually traded. how about i rep you with "trusted invite seller"? :naughty:

dunson
03-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Regardless of whether staff members generally trade, they are in a better position to do it wisely and also have more control over the situation if the person ends up being a bad member. I see nothing inconsistent about staff members trading invites or giving them away, but not allowing the members of the site to do so.

Gothicraider
03-09-2008, 03:15 PM
ok from now onward who ever donn accept my request i will rep him as a trader .. wow!!! that wud be an awesome game :P lols

-ss
03-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Owner? nop :)
And scl doesn't allow trading. So if someone can show a screen or something that staff trade invites, then show us...

Nemrod
03-09-2008, 04:29 PM

I think not even the author knows the answer... in the best case, but it could be a try for staining the good reputation of a member, or pure and simple malice. :(

Rumblin
03-09-2008, 04:32 PM
this is retarded, everyone is laughing this up on scl, keep it going guys this is hilarious

jonny81985
03-09-2008, 04:38 PM
this is retarded, everyone is laughing this up on scl, keep it going guys this is hilarious

Yes we are :), Anyways i got lots of rep points to and I never traded any invites or accounts.

Sometimes people randomly just give them to me even when i just offer some friendly advice :)

Jon

Lee1
03-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Trade to your cocks content.

predateur
03-09-2008, 05:20 PM

to try understand why staff trade and dont allow his members trade? do you think its fair ?

for other who dont know how to read well, it is not JUST A REP POINT
its rep point gaved with a comment : "trusted trader" wich mean it gaved after a good trade, so dont confuse ;)

and NO it was not for a REQ ; because the guy never opened a REQ for SCL (see his history) and dont tell me it was in private or another place LOL

for other who try to hide it , why ? lol you dont like when your boss trade and dont allow you to do it ? , c'mon its ok :P

Rumblin
03-09-2008, 05:32 PM
i have random reps also, some person gave me this, RevTT invite would go down well sweetie......, i dont even know what that means/is, am i trader? no, wait i will rep you now saying, "thanks for last night" does that mean he have an open relationship, no. Did you ever try to reason that before you opened up the thread or were you looking for fame/glory amongst users here? It has to be the latter of the two.

jonny81985
03-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Z is no trader, he might act like he is trading to find traders out :)

Hellinger
03-09-2008, 10:00 PM
scl should never be traded, earn your way in

saqib
03-09-2008, 10:02 PM

its bullshit

its very hard to believe :unsure:

The Gladiator
03-09-2008, 10:09 PM

its very hard to believe :unsure:

Believe, i did it to.

jasperr
03-10-2008, 02:33 AM

to try understand why staff trade and dont allow his members trade? do you think its fair ?

for one thing it dont matter if its fair or not.. he would be staff and as such out of your hands.. so... what's you point!???

for other who dont know how to read well, it is not JUST A REP POINT its rep point gaved with a comment : "trusted trader" wich mean it gaved after a good trade, so dont confuse ;)

i think your the one confused m8.... you actually think people are dumb enough to take a rep comment as solid proof?? show some screen shots.. then we'll talk.. lmao who cares if it says good trade.. anyone can write that ... so again, whats your point?

and NO it was not for a REQ ; because the guy never opened a REQ for SCL (see his history) and dont tell me it was in private or another place LOL

and what makes you abosolutly positive one this?? are you that board with your life that you take the most miniscule piece of rubbish and take it as rock solid proof?? .... hey, i have strange big footprints out in my backyard... it's bigfoot... i seen them prints.. so don't tell me he don't exist in my backyard.... LOL

for other who try to hide it , why ? lol you dont like when your boss trade and dont allow you to do it ? , c'mon its ok :P

i think your trying to over reach to prove a non-existant point.. i mean c'mon dude seriously...... trading isn't allowed even the owner of the place said so himself in this thread.. lol

so i as said before whats your point!!??.........

fatcat69
03-10-2008, 03:28 AM
Dude, I used to have a few users who, since I got them banned from a tracker gave me rep saying "awesome trader"

I pm'd staff here and had it removed.

Anyone can leave rep...hell ill leave you rep right now saying "this person is the best Anti-Trader I know"

Are you really that stupid?

cmon now.

If staff were to trade, they arent going to do it through FST....lol seriously man.

><

predateur
03-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Dude, I used to have a few users who, since I got them banned from a tracker gave me rep saying "awesome trader"

I pm'd staff here and had it removed.

Anyone can leave rep...hell ill leave you rep right now saying "this person is the best Anti-Trader I know"

Are you really that stupid?

cmon now.

If staff were to trade, they arent going to do it through FST....lol seriously man.

><

GoLDeN is good member and not so stupide to give a rep point just to try ruin the reputaion of z7x or gave it by mistake
seriously
as i said in my first post , i dont know if he got this rep point by trading or not anyway this point is giving for a good trader in normal case (with the comment = trust trader, not any point)

if its true ..so no comment lol

BlueLabel
03-10-2008, 09:42 AM
predateur are you GoLDeN lawyer or something?? doing all his talking??
why not GoLDeN come here and tell about this "trade", I really want to know what he and z7x "trade" for.

predateur
03-10-2008, 09:46 AM
predateur are you GoLDeN lawyer or something?? doing all his talking??
why not GoLDeN come here and tell about this "trade", I really want to know what he and z7x "trade" for.

i have nothing with GoLDeN or z7x

" why not GoLDeN come here and tell about this "trade" " ?
why not z7x who come and tell us
and what about if the trade was an SCL invite, or the guy know GoLDeN name on SCL ? and getting banned just because he wanted to tell us about the "trade ;) " i personaly dont risk that :P

BlueLabel
03-10-2008, 09:59 AM
you (or GoLDeN) are the one who claim that z7x is a trader so its yours (or GoLDeN) side who need to take the act and frove it. you cannot just come here and say "ohh look at this z7x have trade rep so he is a trader". if you want to accuse him you need more than that. so z7x dont need to come here to defend himself.
you think that z7x or any other staff member is supid enough to trade his tracker???
everyone knows that action like that can make you bad reputation + make your tracker look the same.
I dont believe that any staff from any tracker ever trade

fOrUmAs
03-10-2008, 10:16 AM

i havent read all pages from this thread,but its very hard to believe that he was traded something,lol everyone can add someone in BT rep,like he is scammer or cheater but is this really true? im not talking now abouth some members with 10 post or something,we talk abouth one of staff member so i dont believe he was trade anything,but then again i really dont care even if he traded its all up to him.:blink:

predateur
03-10-2008, 10:28 AM
you (or GoLDeN) are the one who claim that z7x is a trader so its yours (or GoLDeN) side who need to take the act and frove it.

i am not GoLDeN and he is not me

you cannot just come here and say "ohh look at this z7x have trade rep so he is a trader". if you want to accuse him you need more than that. so z7x dont need to come here to defend himself. i dont accuse, since trading is not a crime lol i just wanna know if he trade or not

you think that z7x or any other staff member is supid enough to trade his tracker???yes it can be :)

I dont believe that any staff from any tracker ever tradei personaly had traded with staff member , so you still know nothing about trading.

and for me z7x is a trader here at FST is more acceptable than GoLDeN give this rep point just to say he is a trust trader and make bad reputaion to the guy and his tracker

PirateEagle
03-10-2008, 10:34 AM
lol at this thread :lol:

SAM
03-10-2008, 10:36 AM
please don't pump this thread
let it die in..............hell

Doomi
03-10-2008, 12:21 PM
no think allow...

Qlix
03-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Whoever said z7x is likely to trade accounts is a dumb-something. I know him well enough to know he wouldn't do that.

singing_sol
03-10-2008, 12:51 PM
so even the sysops are gettin c**cks from every where

jasperr
03-10-2008, 01:44 PM
i am not GoLDeN and he is not me

yeah sure... ok like we believe that...

and for me z7x is a trader here at FST is more acceptable than GoLDeN give this rep point just to say he is a trust trader and make bad reputaion to the guy and his tracker

then you really are that stupid.... all we know is that your trying to throw mud in the face of one of the mods on this site .. most likely cause you or you friend either got denied an invite or account got disabled... those are the most likely things to provoke this... so stop hating and grow up.. as i said before... since ya believe anything.. i have a bridge for sale.. interested? .. real cheap...

anyways... get a real life dude.. TRADING SCL = BAN... get over it..

BlueLabel
03-10-2008, 02:14 PM
furthermore
Z never have to trade for trackers, you know why??
cause Z have many friends who would give it to him for free. so he never need to trade for something he can get free in a sec.

pone44
03-10-2008, 02:20 PM
:Dtrade it all like jagged edge, everyone!
Free up some spots.:cool:
Why is trading the big thing the tracks worry on? There is a list put up by fenopy that have a few private good trackers with torrents that are tracked by the movie-music companies. dl 1 and u get cease and desist letter.Fenopy.com fakefinder. find that more public than any invite even though i am against trading-ect.
are those files hosted on the trackers?

jasperr
03-10-2008, 02:24 PM
yeah well, despite what the OP would like to have ya believe...... THERE IS NO TRADING of this tracker... and thats still the bottem line.. trade = disable

nothing more to say

SAM
03-10-2008, 02:25 PM
there is no need to all this fuss
if GOLDEN is available he can confirm it or deny it same goes to Z
Though i don't believe that Z traded but maybe the situation need explanation.
I said before there is no need for this topic but as you insist on pumping it up so at least someone clarify the situation.

Nemrod
03-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Itīs pointless to discuss with somebody who evidently has no other intention than sowing discordance.
He wonīt stop, no matter the reasons and explanations you give, he only wants z enters in the mud pool, everybody knows that in a mud pool both fighters will be stained at the end.
And I think z knows that very well.

jasperr
03-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Why is trading the big thing the tracks worry on?

its about accountablity.. because they have no way of know who is using the account.. when you register on a site it records you ip, email ect..... when someone trades they skip all that and have instant access.. which mean mpaa/riaa/cheats/scammers ect.. would have full access to the site and mess up the site.. that would be why.. thats why we have soooo many losers for the trading.. most of'em is because they have already gotten banned a few times.... its access that fucks everyone else.. thats why they are not liked that much..

z7x
03-10-2008, 03:41 PM
rofl.

jasperr
03-10-2008, 04:02 PM
sorry z7x... NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

Qlix
03-10-2008, 04:06 PM
z7x for president.

pone44
03-10-2008, 04:08 PM
I Agree, but what on fake Torrents? found out bout that last week. none on this site, but some other high lev are listed to host some-traced by those-
listed @ Fenopy.com
want feedback-made athread, got no answer!http://fenopy.com/fakefinder/fake.php?cmd=tracker link

Why is trading the big thing the tracks worry on?

its about accountablity.. because they have no way of know who is using the account.. when you register on a site it records you ip, email ect..... when someone trades they skip all that and have instant access.. which mean mpaa/riaa/cheats/scammers ect.. would have full access to the site and mess up the site.. that would be why.. thats why we have soooo many losers for the trading.. most of'em is because they have already gotten banned a few times.... its access that fucks everyone else.. thats why they are not liked that much..

Qlix
03-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Yup. Traders are the root of all evil. They indeed risk the tracker security, by inviting people they don't know nothing about what so ever. Could be a cheater, a fed, or just a general asshat.

mshassy
03-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Scl Dont Do Tradings!

jasperr
03-10-2008, 04:23 PM
I Agree, but what on fake Torrents? found out bout that last week. none on this site, but some other high lev are listed to host some-traced by those-
listed @ Fenopy.com
want feedback-made athread, got no answer!http://fenopy.com/fakefinder/fake.php?cmd=tracker link

oh!?... i must live under a rock or something.. i don't think i heard about that one..

could ya pm me a link or some more info to follow up on that and see what its about..? if ya don't mind..

i assume it can (and does happen) though.. very rare.. but it happens.. that just shows someone got careless, i guess..?? dunno..

Lee1
03-10-2008, 04:27 PM
I've traded loads of account's on SCL.

jasperr
03-10-2008, 04:30 PM

and now that you have brought attention to that??? .. :whistling

Lee1
03-10-2008, 04:31 PM

and now that you have brought attention to that??? .. :whistlingthe admin didnt catch me on SCL, hehehe!:cool::whistling

Qlix
03-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Lee1, you're like, 12 years old right? If not, grow up.

Lee1
Lee1, you're like, 12 years old right? If not, grow up.nah your wrong wee man.:whistling
trade trade trade, scl ftl!!!!:rolleyes:

bikernin
and now that you have brought attention to that??? .. :whistlingthe admin didnt catch me on SCL, hehehe!:cool::whistling

wow dude! what a badass achievement! why dont you put that on your resume :unsure:

mshassy
03-10-2008, 04:35 PM
damn...very sad to hear tht there are traders in SCL :(

Qlix
03-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Who cares, the only thing he achieved was embaressing himself by being a fool.

Lee1
03-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Listen wee man, you can't get embarrassest over the interweb:whistling

bikernin
03-10-2008, 04:37 PM
precisely. and in all likelihood, hes just bragging about it without actually doing something even close to that. but hey, if thats the most significant achievement in his life so far, let him bask in it!

Qlix
03-10-2008, 04:38 PM

Yes, yes, you can. You just made that very clear.

Lee1
03-10-2008, 04:39 PM
you do realise it was a joke right ?? to take the piss out naleo

Yes, yes, you can. You just made that very clear.Really? I am 15, get mwi every nite and get out ma nut

you know where am from ?

Qlix
03-10-2008, 04:39 PM
12+3 = 15.
Still a kid. I rest my case. Fool.

predateur
03-10-2008, 04:41 PM
rofl.
hey you, any comment about your rep point from GoLDeN ?

jasperr
03-10-2008, 04:43 PM
rofl.

i think that was your answer!.... lol

Lee1
03-10-2008, 04:44 PM
12+3 = 15.
Still a kid. I rest my case. Fool.what age are you 18 and can't fight ?:lol:

Qlix
03-10-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm 20. And you tell me.

Lee1
03-10-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm 20. And you tell me.you sure your 20 you sound about 11:rolleyes:
Tell you what? That you can't fight. Doesn't take a genius to work that one out.

Qlix
03-10-2008, 04:48 PM
I know right. I beat you in a verbal discussion, that makes me incapable of fight in real life. God, you're awesome. Pathetic.

z7x
03-10-2008, 04:49 PM
rofl.

No need to comment a stupid REP.

gabdar
03-10-2008, 04:56 PM
@the thread creator
Are you seriously stupid man? Were you honestly clueless about z7x being a trader when you made this thread? Or do you just want attention?

@the bitsoup guy
LOL you just made me LOL out loud
z7x LOVEs his soup :)) rofl

Lee1
03-10-2008, 04:57 PM
I know right. I beat you in a verbal discussion, that makes me incapable of fight in real life. God, you're awesome. Pathetic.
Beat me in a verbal discussion ? hahaha:lol::lol::lol:
in your dreams:whistling

Qlix
03-10-2008, 05:00 PM

I won't reply to you anymore, unless you make a post that makes any sense, which is not likely. :frusty:

predateur
03-10-2008, 05:01 PM

not so stupid REP, you can check my posts i did not say you are trader i just want to know why you have a rep point with this comment

Lee1
03-10-2008, 05:01 PM

I won't reply to you anymore, unless you make a post that makes any sense, which is not likely. :frusty:
And? Do you think I care ?
You loose :D

z7x
03-10-2008, 05:02 PM

not so stupid REP, you can check my posts i did not say you are trader i just want to know why you have a rep point with this comment

Everyone can REP anyone, He did it as a joke.

Qlix
03-10-2008, 05:03 PM
You obviously do care because you keep going, you fool.

Lee1
03-10-2008, 05:03 PM
You obviously do care because you keep going, you fool.
I thought you said you where going to ignore me?
Lier.:whistling

Qlix
03-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Arguing with you over you being a fool is in interest for my post count.

Lee1
03-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Arguing with you over you being a fool is in interest for my post count.
You talk crap, so much for ignoring me.:rolleyes::lol:

Qlix
03-10-2008, 05:08 PM
I decided to have fun on your behalf instead. It's much more satisfying.

Lee1
03-10-2008, 05:08 PM
I decided to have fun on your behalf instead. It's much more satisfying.Take it to PM's then.:P

Qlix
03-10-2008, 05:09 PM
You wasting my PM space? No thanks. I'll live. lol

predateur
03-10-2008, 05:10 PM

oh thx for this reply , that's explains all and exuse my curiosity ;)

Lee1
03-10-2008, 05:11 PM
You wasting my PM space? No thanks. I'll live. lolYou'll just have to put up with it on here.:whistling

Qlix
03-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Who decides that? You? The infamous trader? Yeah, right, bro.

Lee1
03-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Who decides that? You? The infamous trader? Yeah, right, bro.
Bro? Why call me that?:rolleyes:
and yea, I decide it, son.

GoLDeN
03-10-2008, 05:20 PM
wtf ? i was kidding with z7x , he didn't trade or any think i told him in ScL channel that i will add him a rep he said yes its a simple joke people

z7x
03-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Run doggy run ><

Lee1
03-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Run doggy run ><
trade scl accounts ftw.
10+ and counting:whistling

jasperr
03-10-2008, 05:25 PM

stop trying to back pedal here... lol you were sooooooooooo convinced that z7x had turned trader....

or other who dont know how to read well, it is not JUST A REP POINT its rep point gaved with a comment : "trusted trader" wich mean it gaved after a good trade, so dont confuse ;)

lmao.... as i also said... looks like someone was OVER REACHING.. :whistling

Qlix
03-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Run doggy run ><
trade scl accounts ftw.

Shut up already. No one cares anymore.

droste
03-10-2008, 05:41 PM
lol nvm

Lee1
03-10-2008, 06:32 PM
trade scl accounts ftw.

Shut up already. No one cares anymore.Shut up already? It's only been 5 minutes:whistling

BlueLabel
03-10-2008, 06:42 PM

lol
why you give him explanations???

Qlix
03-10-2008, 06:42 PM
God, you're annying. :P

bikernin
03-10-2008, 07:03 PM
boooooooooring! i think this thread is past its expiry date. cmon mods, do the needful

fOrUmAs
03-10-2008, 10:39 PM
lol
why you give him explanations???

and why not??

:unsure:

SAM
03-10-2008, 10:43 PM
I think z did the right thing by coming forward and explained the whole thing

ideto
03-10-2008, 11:13 PM
If there is a Tracker that allows trades, that tracker is lamme. Point.

fatcat, you just need to do like me. I don't trade, I never will, actualy I don't even offer to those I don't know, so no to have stupid problems, I simply hide it and thats all. If somebody judge me for my rep's :bye:

halo-
03-14-2008, 08:48 AM
you just need to do like me. I don't trade, I never will

congratulations on trying to be like everyone else around here