03-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Have somebodies DP'd ewe. :unsure:

J-dye
03-09-2008, 09:36 PM
yea

hint: tags

J-dye
03-09-2008, 09:37 PM
i was asking for some beastality torrent sites and the next thing i noticed was this red stuff under my name

Alien5
03-09-2008, 09:38 PM
This is madness!

J-dye
03-09-2008, 09:39 PM
having a baby ?

thebazzla
03-09-2008, 09:45 PM
i was asking for some beastality torrent sites and the next thing i noticed was this red stuff under my namewhat does it say

J-dye
03-09-2008, 09:52 PM
my thread or the infraction ?

thebazzla
03-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Eerm your thread

Alien5
03-09-2008, 10:09 PM
my thread or the infraction ? :huh:

thebazzla
03-09-2008, 10:15 PM
:unsure:

J-dye
03-09-2008, 10:23 PM
see this thread
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-looking-gay-tracker-283642

replace everything gay with beastality , and thats how my thread looked like

J-dye
03-09-2008, 10:24 PM
:unsure:

J-dye
03-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Alien , do you have gay aliens in your planet ?

Alien5
03-09-2008, 10:38 PM
shit im being groomed by a gay beastiality perv :unsure:

J-dye
03-09-2008, 10:43 PM
feck off

thebazzla
03-09-2008, 11:11 PM
allen has a secret admire:)

Hairbautt
03-09-2008, 11:15 PM
and a secret admirer:)

Something Else
03-10-2008, 03:48 AM
So which two mods DP'd him. :ghey:

Artemis
03-10-2008, 04:12 AM
So which two mods DP'd him. :ghey:

don't you mean which two mods pets DP'ed him ? :yikes:

J-dye
03-10-2008, 05:19 AM
oh the whole beastality thread was a joke , like a copy of the gay thread

i hate gays

Artemis
03-10-2008, 08:07 AM
http://i30.tinypic.com/zx1ld.jpg

Alien5
03-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Aww :dabs:

thebazzla
03-10-2008, 11:29 AM
how sweet is that:happy:

Detale
04-22-2008, 04:35 AM
Wow J didn't know you had such a tough time letting go of something. I get "fag tags" because I misunderstood? Jesus what do you do if someone really insults you?... after you hike up your skirt of course

Oh and bench had twins, they looked like a cross between a homo Alien and a fucked up Simpson wannabe

J-dye
04-22-2008, 05:58 AM
removed the tags for skylan :eyebrows:

now can i be her online godfather

escuoop
04-22-2008, 06:27 AM
online godsimpson

Alien5
04-22-2008, 06:27 AM
:eyebrows:

Snee
04-22-2008, 06:40 AM
I'm still trying to figure this one out.

This one guy bumps a thread that's like a month and a half old over some tags in another thread (I didn't know who made tags was supposed to be public info, like, btw), and goes on about someone having trouble letting go.

And then he manages to insult two other people in addition to everything else.

Oh, and while I haven't actually clicked on the tagged thread, it's looking a lot like guy #1 is still sore about an argument he had with people months ago, given the opening sentence in that thread.

What does he do when someone really insults him, like? After he hikes up his skirt, I mean.

Detale
04-22-2008, 03:40 PM
Well snee I didn't notice this thread until I was adding tags to another thread ,when I did this it came up with suggestions or I guess other tags already in place. a quick tag search came up with this thread and viola! I saw the age of the thread and although I cannot see who posted tags in this section some minor detective work led me to believe who actually did it was over a misunderstanding so I figured why not post here Anyway I was more or less breaking balls with everyone, sorry to offend or invade your section apparently more skirts need to be hiked up eh?

@ J dude done you are my girls official "on-Line God Simpson" Thanks

Snee
04-22-2008, 04:02 PM
Well snee I didn't notice this thread until I was adding tags to another thread ,when I did this it came up with suggestions or I guess other tags already in place. a quick tag search came up with this thread and viola! I saw the age of the thread and although I cannot see who posted tags in this section some minor detective work led me to believe who actually did it was over a misunderstanding so I figured why not post here Anyway I was more or less breaking balls with everyone, sorry to offend or invade your section apparently more skirts need to be hiked up eh?

Did I say I was angry or owt? :unsure:

I was just wondering if you realised how strange it sounded, when you bumped an old thread over tags and then went on saying someone else couldn't let go.

Sounded like you were rage-posting again.

Oh and congratulations, irregardless.

Skweeky
04-22-2008, 04:10 PM
It just showsd you that the BT section needs barbed wire around it...
Look what happens when one of them accidentally wanders in here! :o

It reminds of Ron and the cucumber incident and Razz's arse.

Detale
04-22-2008, 04:13 PM
nice real nice

Skweeky
04-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Every action and so forth ;)

JPaul
04-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Has anyone pointed out that "beastiality" isn't actually a word.

J-dye
04-22-2008, 09:13 PM
@ J dude done you are my girls official "on-Line God Simpson" Thanks

:01:

orsum

Detale
04-23-2008, 03:34 AM
Every action!? What did I do to cause you to respond to a thread you know little or nothing about? Also I don't see you around the BT section much at all so how would you know what it needs around it? Ignorance is bliss and so forth

Something Else
04-23-2008, 04:17 AM
Every action!? What did I do to cause you to respond to a thread you know little or nothing about? Also I don't see you around the BT section much at all so how would you know what it needs around it? Ignorance is bliss and so forth

bit-tard cawk. :dry:

Detale
04-23-2008, 04:49 AM
Indeed you are, nice double pointed turd avatar damn now not only do you give the BT section a bad name but I didn't think it was possible for the Lounge to get any worse, Damn you're gay

Something Else
04-23-2008, 04:59 AM
Well you shouldn't come in here and act all high and mighty. It makes you look a right bell-end.
True story.

Something Else
04-23-2008, 05:01 AM
I don't think it would be possible to give the Bit-Tard section a bad name.
It is already the cancer of the interwebs. :dabs:

Alien5
04-23-2008, 08:13 AM
diference is...

we come here because we choose to...

they are in the bit-tard section because theres nowhere else to house the crazy mutherfuckers. :crazy:

Skweeky
04-23-2008, 12:44 PM

This is you in your baby thread, where everyone was being nice to you

the lounge has a rep for it's regulars being heartless insensitive pricks

And benchez is right. All you've done is come in here and act all high and mighty. You've come accross quite aggressive to be honest.

I don't see what me knowing nothing about the BT section has anything to do with this? When did I ever claim I did? What reference has it to my reply to you?

CrabGirl
04-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Don't worry about Detale. There's a few of them around at the moment acting like they have some sort of superiority complex and being cawks. As soon as you say anything to them about them being twats then they go on about being persecuted and picked on by antisocial lounge members. Fucking eejits. I noticed that thing in his baby thread and thought it was a bit weird that one one hand there's this bloke all happy as he's just had a kid, and on the other having a dig at the rest of us.

Wankers.

Skweeky
04-23-2008, 01:16 PM
That's exactly what I thought at the time but I didn't want to say anything it being a baby thread and that.
People just wander in here and think they understand the dynamics of this place when they don't have a clue of what's going on.

Wankers

Barbarossa
04-23-2008, 01:34 PM
People just carry on masturbating furiously without even thinking of the poor little kittens

Wankers.

brotherdoobie
04-23-2008, 01:53 PM
Has anyone pointed out that "beastiality" isn't actually a word.

:lol:

I thought he would of realized...when he googled beastiality.

Did you mean: bestiality

brotherdoobie
04-23-2008, 02:01 PM
Detale, I've notice that you're quite sensitive. This might be for you:

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/miscarticles/milkmen.html

Peace be with you, lad.

-bd

Snee
04-23-2008, 02:39 PM
Don't worry about Detale. There's a few of them around at the moment acting like they have some sort of superiority complex and being cawks. As soon as you say anything to them about them being twats then they go on about being persecuted and picked on by antisocial lounge members. Fucking eejits. I noticed that thing in his baby thread and thought it was a bit weird that one one hand there's this bloke all happy as he's just had a kid, and on the other having a dig at the rest of us.

Wankers.

I'm gonna go against my usual mode of operation here and say that he isn't all that bad, he just has a temper and trouble holding it in, is all. What we're getting now is the backlash from Bo asking who "the fuck" he was in some old thread ages ago, and me arguing with him about the way he reacted to that, after, in a thread from ages ago, at least I think it's that.

I'd cut him some slack, like.

I guess he doesn't get why we react badly to other bittards in general, either, but that probably comes from him not being on the board all that long and not having seen how the board used to be, and him having got to this forum through the invite-business (none of the other ones who joined for that ever really get why some of us have a problem with the BT-section as a whole).

Compared to most of the BT section he's a bonafide rocket surgeon, even.

Proper Bo
04-23-2008, 02:59 PM

Wankers.

I'm gonna go against my usual mode of operation here and say that he isn't all that bad, he just has a temper and trouble holding it in, is all. What we're getting now is the backlash from Bo asking who "the fuck" he was in some old thread ages ago, and me arguing with him about the way he reacted to that, after, in a thread from ages ago, at least I think it's that.

I guess he doesn't get why we react badly to other bittards in general, either, but that probably comes from him not being on the board all that long and not having seen how the board used to be, and him having got to this forum through the invite-business (none of the other ones who joined for that ever really get why some of us have a problem with the BT-section as a whole).

why the fuck did you put "the fuck" in quotation marks?:unsure:

Snee
04-23-2008, 03:01 PM
'cos I was quoting you there. True story.

Proper Bo
04-23-2008, 03:05 PM
well why did ewe only quote teh "the fuck" bit? It's like ewe're deliberately making it sound like I was being h4r5h towards a bittard or something:O

Snee
04-23-2008, 03:08 PM
'k, your entire post went "Who the fuck is Detale?".

Harshness avoided, then.

Snee
04-23-2008, 03:10 PM
who the fuck is detale?:huh:

Sea?

Proper Bo
04-23-2008, 03:10 PM
I remember that. true story.

Barbarossa
04-23-2008, 03:12 PM
Well I think we all know who the fuck he is now, innit :dabs:

Snee
04-23-2008, 03:14 PM
fuck yes.

Detale
04-23-2008, 05:57 PM
WOW well this went horribly wrong, look guys I meant no offense, honestly. I wish some of you knew me better because you would know I never act "high and mighty" I did introduce myself this time and sure with a little dig at Bo for last time but so what fuck him :P ( again I'm joking ). I referred to myself as "A Lowly BT Mod" c'mon now is that acting high and mighty??

the lounge has a rep for it's regulars being heartless insensitive pricks This is just the way this section is perceived by some just as you guys call it the "Bit tard" section ,get what Im saying? I was actually sticking up for the Lounge there saying I had faith that no one would say anything stupid when I was showing a pic of my new baby.

I don't see what me knowing nothing about the BT section has anything to do with this? When did I ever claim I did? What reference has it to my reply to you?

Because you are bad mouthing it without coming to see it for yourself, now in fairness I have done the same thing here I guess we all do it. So I retract the statement and apologies for unfairly judging the section without being active in it.

[quote=CrabGirl;2799124]Don't worry about Detale. There's a few of them around at the moment acting like they have some sort of superiority complex and being cawks. As soon as you say anything to them about them being twats then they go on about being persecuted and picked on by antisocial lounge members. Fucking eejits. I noticed that thing in his baby thread and thought it was a bit weird that one one hand there's this bloke all happy as he's just had a kid, and on the other having a dig at the rest of us.

Wankers.
Ok I was having a dig at you guys, in a joking way though maybe it came across wrong but I meant nothing serious about it Odd that Doobie would joke I was sensitive when my joke seems to have offended so many

Wow has hell frozen over already!? :huh: JK I appreciate and understand you a Snee, Thanks for that...I think. True I did find FST through the BT section sorry if that offends some I don't mean it to, also it's not my fault it is just the way it happened. I don't feel like I have a temper I just tend to react quickly to people saying something bad about FST in general any part of FST but in my usual experience it someone talking shit about the BT section on some site forum or something so maybe I can over react at times.

Snee I think you are absolutely right that I haven't been here that long and I don't know about this apparent blood feud between these two sections but by all means fill me in, and again if I am not here that long than I myself had nothing to do with whatever went on here before me. I have no personal problem with the lounge none whatsoever but it seems unless I come in here on my knees someone has a problem with me. Am I crying persecution? No, but it does seem apparent here that there is some "we react badly to other bittards in general", "really get why some of us have a problem with the BT-section as a whole", "BT section needs barbed wire around it" There are tons of these around here I only picked these out of laziness. So this would seen to be an initial hatred because of what section I come from, no?? So again I mean no disrespect here I think maybe I just came across wrong, I tend to joke around alot but I never mean to say anything bad, well almost never. Also guys we are all part of FST it's wrong IMHO to divide the sections

So guys in a nutshell What is the problem with the BT section?
Why is it not something we can get past as a whole FST?

Skweeky
04-23-2008, 06:02 PM
I didn't say a thing about the bt section itself and its purpose. Besides, it was meant as a joke. But fair enough. Let us bury the battle axe and have this nonsense over with.

Proper Bo
04-23-2008, 06:04 PM
it attracts twunts to the forum, twunts who trade torrent invites at that.

Detale
04-23-2008, 06:06 PM
Thank you Skweeky (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/skweeky-1876), I also have to add that I have been extremely tired, not an excuse but a reason why I might miss certain things, I have been bouncing back and forth between the hospital and home taking care of the two boys at home while trying to take care of the wife and the new kid too all on my own so perhaps I have been a little crabby too as you may well understand :P

it attracts twunts to the forum, twunts who trade torrent invites at that.

Wow that explains alot there man, thanks for the clarification

EDIT: Another thought, I did find my way here through the BTsection but I am also quite active in the Hardware section too and I have recently mad the move to NewsGroups so I am learning more to become active in that section too. How I found my way here to this place is really irrelevant it's not like that is the only section on FST nor do I stay in there only obviously.

CrabGirl
04-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Glad you took the time to write that. Welcome to the Lounge. I personally don't care what other sections of the board other people hang about in although some places do tend to spawn more twunts than others. :lol:

Congratulations on your newborn by the way.

Snee
04-23-2008, 06:57 PM
I can't speak for everyone, and the reasons to dislike it vary a bit, I think, but this is a few ways to look at it:

When it was created the invite section was billed as place where we, the members then, would be able to trade invites with people we trusted.

I think rossco did mention that those kinds of sections also could attract new members, but the primary reason for making it was so people who were already around would have somewhere to do it, as far as I could understand it. I wasn't exactly overjoyed about it to start with as whatever invites I've had to stuff I could already give to people I knew, in the lounge, on other boards or IRL, but I guess that could have worked.

What actually happened was that about a zillion new people we didn't know or trust joined just to trade invites. A great deal of them are hardly even capable of communicating in english, making it impossible to get to know them, and a great deal more would take to spamming useless crap all over the board just to get into the invite section, to the detriment of threads all over the place.

There's always been people like that, but the really useless posters multiplied by ten, easily, when the invite section came into play.

So what we have now is a section full of strangers who just can't contribute with anything worthwhile anywhere on the board, and lots of idiots too. Like the one who made a thread trying to justify calling israelis names on the board, or that wanker squirrel. Or the heaps of people posting "I win" or something in the $20-thread, or the ones who like to come in here between peddling their crap only to piss people off and post more crap.

Meanwhile telling people we do trust we have some invites to whatever isn't allowed in the lounge now, so if we officially wanted to give away or trade invites to our friends, we should, technically, either have to pm all of them, go elsewhere, or have to post in the invite section, which would mean that a bunch of people who can't read would fill any thread like that with questions about whether they could have an invite, or just go "good offer" and "+1" and so forth, I expect. And should a member who's actually been around for a bit, but who haven't got any bt-rep or whatever the fuck still try asking for invites in there, you get idiots running them out of the section 'cause they aren't known in the invite-section, like what happened to that poor naive sod last month. But the place is a fucking mess anyway, so I would never even bother trying.

And to compound the issue it seems easy enough for anyone with a bit of patience to obtain invites to any tracker on offer in there, all you have to do is buffer up a couple of accounts somewhere easy and slowly build your way up. All you have to do, really, is show off your ratios and some people will end up giving you invites in the end. It doesn't seem as if people actually need to know each other, and it's no longer people who trust each other 'cos they are friends who've known each other for ages or something. Then there's the account-trading. Not to mention that a fuckload of the invite-section people have their seedboxes which usually make buffering up even easier. And when you get a shitload of people on a tracker jumping on every torrent to buffer up their account it makes it harder for people with slow connections to keep their ratios up, as someone else will have uploaded to everyone much faster. And it's not impossible they'll be doing it just to build up their ratio so they can show it off, and then get better invites.

And on top of it you sometimes get veritable arsekissing-orgies 'cos a bunch of smarmy cunts seem to think they'll be able to get invites off each other through flattery. For all you know anyone in there who agrees with you about anything in there could be doing it 'cos they think it'll be easier for them to get invites off you, by the looks of their behaviour.

So, in short we have lots of idiots coming out of there to post elsewhere on the board dumbing threads down, the invite-section is useless for us, we can't trade invites here because that section is there, it makes private trackers less secure since it makes it easier for anyone to get in and so on and so forth.

It doesn't make the board as a whole look very nice to outsiders either, when threads constantly catch stupid. Or when the top three threads in a section are titled something like "What's you favourite [insert something hopefully relevant to section here]?" and are filled with one word replies. We get more of those threads now.

Detale
04-23-2008, 08:37 PM
Thanks Snee for the explanation, I appreciate your time.

All of these things are true and funny I have defended FST in many many other site forums and various other places, it was a contributing factor in why I was asked to become a BT Mod as I was told. I find it disheartening that I would have to defend it in another section. Sure there are morons there but do you guys honestly think there are no morons here? A moron or a twunt as you guys say is not born in a section but they were twunts way before they came here and sure maybe the section attracts them, but should you throw your ice cream cone away because it attracts bees?

I feel you older more senior members have given up on the BT section and it's a shame, what about the no0bs )who even you guys were at one point) who are looking to learn about BT and the so called scene? You have abandoned them as well, regardless of your preferred section we all come together here for, in a general way, filsharing. We have all learned "The tricks of the trade" from someone else but now it seems that some of you more senior "file sharers" have stopped the passing of the torch. If you spend any time in there you will see the new people need your help, think of it as community service helping FST as a whole not just "lounging here".

Im not looking to start a fight here guys, I am only saying that it looks to me like you guys who IMHO have a responsibility to FST and newer generations of filesharers to guide them and help out the section instead of condemning it to burn. Why not help make it a better place ( jesus I just realized this is almost the exact same speech I gave on Revolt a while back, hey it worked there I got a few older guys to come back) So what do you say guys? Why not try and fix the problem and come on in and help instead of just saying that section breeds animals. Help the new guys who really want to be helped and help curse out the fools taking advantage of others, Besides it could be fun?

brotherdoobie
04-23-2008, 09:08 PM
Detale, as Snee has pointed out; trading invites defeats the purpose of private trackers. Why would I want to help do that.

I am more than glad to help a new member with any questions they might have
(feel free to pm me).

Enjoy your daughter and don't worry about simple matters...such as this.

Peace, Paul

Snee
04-23-2008, 09:30 PM
Detale, as Snee has pointed out; trading invites defeats the purpose of private trackers. Why would I want to help do that.
That's a big problem for me too.

Obviously, if I had an invite to something JP wanted, say, and he had something I wanted, that would be an ok trade in my book.

But all the ratios in the world isn't gonna make me want to trade, or for that matter give away something, to unknown invite-section poster #1123 (who might well really be unknown invite section poster #1008, who got banned for cheating). Especially if that potentially meant going against the wishes of the people running the tracker, while at the same time compromising what security the tracker had left.

And I'm not really that keen on suffering through having to read a million +1s and the like, either, obviously.

No offense to you, Detale, like, but that section (invite section that is) would have to change in a big, and, probably, impossible way for it to work in a way that I'd consider using it.

I dunno when I posted last in the BT section proper, but I do have a look now and then.

Something Else
04-23-2008, 11:27 PM
I have to scan it for threads to report. :emo:

Snee
04-23-2008, 11:29 PM
Can't be the king of the inbreds without responsibilities to go with it :idunno:

Something Else
04-23-2008, 11:38 PM
:lolpinch:

Nah. That's Brandon. :emo:

brotherdoobie
04-23-2008, 11:51 PM
:lolpinch:

Nah. That's Brandon. :emo:

Is he alright, btw?

-bd

Something Else
04-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Who :01:

brotherdoobie
04-24-2008, 12:17 AM
Brandon, silly. I heard that he was dead. I was wondering if he was alright?

-bd

Something Else
04-24-2008, 12:32 AM
Never heard of him, sorry. :unsure:

brotherdoobie
04-24-2008, 12:37 AM
Piss off.

-bd

Something Else
04-24-2008, 12:48 AM
:rod:

Sorry mate. He's recovering well AFAIK.
I don't know him well to be honest.

Something Else
04-24-2008, 12:48 AM
I just googled, like. :01:

brotherdoobie
04-24-2008, 01:02 AM
I thought you and Brandon were tight (like brothers) from what I've heard.

-bd

Something Else
04-24-2008, 01:05 AM
He may be tight like brothers, but I think he's a bit young for you. :snooty:

brotherdoobie
04-24-2008, 01:11 AM
He may be tight like brothers, but I think he's a bit young for you. :snooty:

And a bit too male.

-bd :mellow:

Snee
04-24-2008, 01:14 AM
Did I agree with you agreeing with me, up there.

Orsum :pinch:

Maybe I shouldn't post so much when working.

Something Else
04-24-2008, 01:14 AM
Oh. I thought one of you might be a girl.
2% chance on the interwebs after all. :dabs:

brotherdoobie
04-24-2008, 01:22 AM
Did I agree with you agreeing with me, up there.

Orsum :pinch:

Maybe I shouldn't post so much when working.

It was awesome. :lol:

-bd

brotherdoobie
04-24-2008, 01:51 AM
Hey, Ben are your tits getting any bigger? Is Allen still out of work?
He's a lazy bum. You'll have to keep an eye on that one.

-bd

mrnobody
04-24-2008, 02:49 AM
:mellow:

Detale
04-24-2008, 03:38 AM
That's a big problem for me too.

Obviously, if I had an invite to something JP wanted, say, and he had something I wanted, that would be an ok trade in my book.

But all the ratios in the world isn't gonna make me want to trade, or for that matter give away something, to unknown invite-section poster #1123 (who might well really be unknown invite section poster #1008, who got banned for cheating). Especially if that potentially meant going against the wishes of the people running the tracker, while at the same time compromising what security the tracker had left.

And I'm not really that keen on suffering through having to read a million +1s and the like, either, obviously.

No offense to you, Detale, like, but that section (invite section that is) would have to change in a big, and, probably, impossible way for it to work in a way that I'd consider using it.

I dunno when I posted last in the BT section proper, but I do have a look now and then.
Well trading invites has been debated to death both sides have very valid points to them and neither is 100% correct so I will leave that alone.

Thanks for the offer but I do OK ATM but you could always help someone else. How can you help new members from here? Why not help clean up the mess in there then by guiding the good ones?

@ BD

Well trading invites has been debated to death, both sides have very valid points to them and neither is 100% correct so I will leave that alone.

How can you help new members from here? Why not help clean up the mess in there then by guiding the good ones?

@ Snee

No one makes people trade in there, people have giveaways there all the time also I have been given many an invite through PM. To say you have to read 1 million for 1 good post is an obvious exaggeration surely but it's really not that bad at all, I did hear however that it was at one point terrible but I assure you guys not anymore now that you can report members for blatant spamming and they will get an infraction.

I wouldn't be offended by the section I just work there, I happen to have faith in it and think it is a good section but I surely think it could be way better if we had some more well seasoned members there, I feel like you guys in a way gave up what was originally your section, if you don't like what it has become,do something about it, take that shit back. I know I would. Make it a better place that it ever was.

more to come.... I got a screamin kid here ( not the new one)

Something Else
04-24-2008, 03:43 AM
BT gossip is for the kiddies. :mellow:

mrnobody
04-24-2008, 03:51 AM
:whistling

Something Else
04-24-2008, 03:53 AM
Point proven. :eyebrows:

If they want to have a conversation, the lounge is here for them.
The lounge is actually as friendly as a nice, Glaswegian pub, I reckon.

Detale
04-24-2008, 05:10 AM
Never been to Glasgow but honestly now, and this is no dig, it's pretty clicky in here from what I have seen maybe I'm wrong but from some earlier comment it seems that people especially from the BT section have to prove themselves first not to be "twunts" so they start out here with a strike against them now I have been to friendly bars and I would not describe them like that

Alien5
04-24-2008, 06:31 AM
:blink: :blink: :blink:

Something Else
04-24-2008, 06:58 AM
Never been to Glasgow but honestly now, and this is no dig, it's pretty clicky in here from what I have seen maybe I'm wrong but from some earlier comment it seems that people especially from the BT section have to prove themselves first not to be "twunts" so they start out here with a strike against them now I have been to friendly bars and I would not describe them like that

Bit-tards are a different species. You can't be expected to understand. :console:

Run along now, there's a good twunt.

mrnobody
04-24-2008, 11:14 AM
:pinch:

Detale
04-25-2008, 05:22 PM

Bit-tards are a different species. You can't be expected to understand. :console:

Run along now, there's a good twunt.

Wow you are as dumb as they say, and to think I stuck up for you too. I checked your first posts here and since almost all of them are in the BT section doesn't that make you a "bit-tard"

PWNThttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/nakeddrinkingcoffee/FuckYou.jpg

Something Else
04-25-2008, 05:35 PM
I'm simply trying to point out that if you think the bit-tard section is anything more than a cunning array of stunts then you're deluding yourself. :dabs:

I think most of the staff here wouldn't agree with you.
Trying to change the subject to me, eh.
Is that an admission of the obvious. :unsure:

Detale
04-25-2008, 06:04 PM
I'm not changing the subject to you nor am I admitting anything here, but that is an ignorant statement and a generalization that is unwarranted, Sure there are some jerkoffs there but there are jerkoffs everywhere we also have lots of good decent people in there too.

Something Else
04-25-2008, 06:08 PM
Lost then, they are and should seek greener pastures. :smilie4:

Detale
04-26-2008, 05:13 AM
Well perhaps they should but they have every right to be here same as you and I FST is a public forum.

BTW great avatar I can't help staring at it, kind of like the way you keep staring at my c0ck, homo

Something Else
04-26-2008, 10:57 AM
Well perhaps they should but they have every right to be here same as you and I FST is a public forum.

Abso-fucking-lutely. So quit telling people to visit teh :ghey: section. :dabs:
Everyone is capable of posting where they wish.

BTW great avatar I can't help staring at it, kind of like the way you keep staring at my c0ck, homo

Well it's hard not to, consider all of you is a cawk. :dry:

JPaul
04-26-2008, 12:32 PM
I was actually sticking up for the Lounge there saying I had faith that no one would say anything stupid when I was showing a pic of my new baby.

:lol: Unfortunately you decided to say something stupid yourself, in the same fucking post.

The problem is invite trading. Which is totally against the concept of an invite system, as it risks the security and privacy of other people. Not only on the internet but potentially in real life as well.

I couldn't give a fuck about the BitTorrent section, any more than I could give a fuck about the hardware section. The invite thing however is a disgrace and proper members are ashamed of it.

It's entirely contrary to the concept of file sharing and anyone who does it is a prick. That's been discussed at length on various occasions.

JPaul
04-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Never been to Glasgow but honestly now, and this is no dig, it's pretty clicky in here from what I have seen

You really are quite dense aren't you. It doesn't make it any less of a dig just by posting "this is not a dig".

And also people post in reply to things which they find interesting or entertaining. They have the equivalent of conversations. Just like in real life people have these conversations with other people who they enjoy talking to.

That's being human.

Skweeky
04-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Have they started deep-frying bits of Detale yet?

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Have they started deep-frying bits of Detale yet?

He's still marinating.

-bd

Skweeky
04-26-2008, 03:03 PM
In his own juice I hope?

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Indeed. I believe he has pissed his pants by now.

-bd

Skweeky
04-26-2008, 03:07 PM
I would imagine that happened around the same time as JP started slicing him up.

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 03:10 PM
Prolly, when JP brought his stone out and started sharpening his knives.

-bd

Skweeky
04-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Could have happened to anyone really. I hope he's not too hard on himself.

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 03:28 PM

Well, he was born in the inbred section; and they tend to be uptight.
I believe it has to do... with not being breast fed .

-bd

Skweeky
04-26-2008, 03:30 PM
You wouldn't want your mother-sister's tit in your mouth either, let's be honest.

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 03:32 PM
:glag:

You just gave Mulder another semi. He should be fully erect by now.

-bd

Skweeky
04-26-2008, 03:34 PM
I worry about him sometimes. He's younger than me as well. Do you think that counts as grooming? :huh:

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 03:40 PM
I worry about him sometimes. He's younger than me as well. Do you think that counts as grooming? :huh:

Yes. However, it's not creepy when a woman grooms a younger man.
It's sexy.

Double standards, ftw!

-bd :01:

Skweeky
04-26-2008, 03:43 PM
I suppose he can do with some extra street cred after that time he forgot he had a penis and failed to sleep with two women who were throwing themselves at him.

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 03:45 PM
You've gave him his manhood back.

-bd

Skweeky
04-26-2008, 03:46 PM
I would use my above statement as a sig, but it would just look wrong underneath the baby countdown. Even to my standards.

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 06:51 PM
It would look a bit tacky. :lol:

-bd

Detale
04-26-2008, 08:38 PM
I was actually sticking up for the Lounge there saying I had faith that no one would say anything stupid when I was showing a pic of my new baby.

:lol: Unfortunately you decided to say something stupid yourself, in the same fucking post.

The problem is invite trading. Which is totally against the concept of an invite system, as it risks the security and privacy of other people. Not only on the internet but potentially in real life as well.

I couldn't give a fuck about the BitTorrent section, any more than I could give a fuck about the hardware section. The invite thing however is a disgrace and proper members are ashamed of it.

It's entirely contrary to the concept of file sharing and anyone who does it is a prick. That's been discussed at length on various occasions.

Well Um no, I replied to something someone said. Also sorry if I offended you here but can you not have an intelligent debate without trying to throw shots or cursing??

The point of invite trading has been discussed and the truth is MANY MANY sites couldn't give a fuck about it this is a FACT. Also invite trading doesn't risk security owning a tracker risks the security by it's very existence. This is yet another reason we should all be thankful for those who staff BT trackers.

"proper" members?? do you keep a list or something? What a joke:wank:

The concept of file sharing?? Damn :pinch: I must have not read that in the BT handbook could you please cut and past the paragraph, thanks.

Ok now that we are even on the shots fired, I will stop. Dude why do you seem so hostile here? All of the aforementioned things are debatable and I have debated with some of the best, there is no 1 set of rules for all to follow. The fact that you seem to feel that your way is the law makes you seem a little ignorant on this matter. Every site has different rules, sure in a general way they are alot alike but not exactly. Some sites care about acct trading but not invite trading, some don't give a 5hit all together and some hate the whole idea.

Now as I see the "concept of file sharing" my impression is this, simply to share, everything not just movies and music but knowledge whatever knowledge we can help spread and show someone else. So that you "could give a fuck about other sections" again the way I understand file sharing shows that you are selfish which, again IMO, is against the idea of file sharing.

Never been to Glasgow but honestly now, and this is no dig, it's pretty clicky in here from what I have seen

You really are quite dense aren't you. It doesn't make it any less of a dig just by posting "this is not a dig".

And also people post in reply to things which they find interesting or entertaining. They have the equivalent of conversations. Just like in real life people have these conversations with other people who they enjoy talking to.

That's being human.

Well actually it does, This is not meant as a "shot" to loungies it is an observation from an apparent outsider.
Clicky is not meant as a bad thing in this context THIS is being human people are clicky, remember high school or are you still in it? ( this was a dig, sorry I couldn't help it)

Indeed I am a 6' c0ck. I am not telling people to post there I am just saying before you judge or badmouth something and try to fix the problem instead of just condemning it right away.

-bd

Odd the wife is breast pumping right now, some weird shit really.

-bd

Dude, as you may or may not know guys from Brooklyn don't piss their pants... ever:01:

Skweeky
04-26-2008, 10:37 PM
Is that cuz they all wear skirts?

Lilmiss
04-26-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm not making any comments about hairy nipples or mental 'tards.
But fucking eeeew. :fist:

brotherdoobie
04-26-2008, 11:00 PM

With matching wife beaters.

-bd

Detale
04-27-2008, 03:47 AM

of course we wear skirts:), but I got to fat for the beaters anymore :(

brotherdoobie
04-27-2008, 05:49 AM

Are you sure you're from Brooklyn? I'm getting a Queens vibe from you.
I would have to hear you speak to know for sure, loike.

-bd :shifty:

Skweeky
04-27-2008, 09:42 AM
Mini skirts in fluorescent colours?

Detale
04-28-2008, 02:39 AM

QUEENS!?? Hell no, the only other respectable borough in NYC is the Bronx and even they are a distant second:cool:

brotherdoobie
04-28-2008, 03:11 AM

QUEENS!?? Hell no, the only other respectable borough in NYC is the Bronx and even they are a distant second:cool:

Tell the truth...You're really from Jersey - just like the N.Y. football teams.

-bd

Detale
04-28-2008, 08:25 PM
LOL, now you're trying to get a rise out of me eh?

JPaul
04-28-2008, 08:40 PM

Well Um no, I replied to something someone said. Also sorry if I offended you here but can you not have an intelligent debate without trying to throw shots or cursing??

The point of invite trading has been discussed and the truth is MANY MANY sites couldn't give a fuck about it this is a FACT. Also invite trading doesn't risk security owning a tracker risks the security by it's very existence. This is yet another reason we should all be thankful for those who staff BT trackers.

"proper" members?? do you keep a list or something? What a joke:wank:

The concept of file sharing?? Damn :pinch: I must have not read that in the BT handbook could you please cut and past the paragraph, thanks.

Ok now that we are even on the shots fired, I will stop. Dude why do you seem so hostile here? All of the aforementioned things are debatable and I have debated with some of the best, there is no 1 set of rules for all to follow. The fact that you seem to feel that your way is the law makes you seem a little ignorant on this matter. Every site has different rules, sure in a general way they are alot alike but not exactly. Some sites care about acct trading but not invite trading, some don't give a 5hit all together and some hate the whole idea.

Now as I see the "concept of file sharing" my impression is this, simply to share, everything not just movies and music but knowledge whatever knowledge we can help spread and show someone else. So that you "could give a fuck about other sections" again the way I understand file sharing shows that you are selfish which, again IMO, is against the idea of file sharing.

That's being human.

Well actually it does, This is not meant as a "shot" to loungies it is an observation from an apparent outsider.
Clicky is not meant as a bad thing in this context THIS is being human people are clicky, remember high school or are you still in it? ( this was a dig, sorry I couldn't help it)

Indeed I am a 6' c0ck. I am not telling people to post there I am just saying before you judge or badmouth something and try to fix the problem instead of just condemning it right away.

-bd

Odd the wife is breast pumping right now, some weird shit really.

-bd

Dude, as you may or may not know guys from Brooklyn don't piss their pants... ever:01:

Can I congratulate you on being the biggest arsehole here in an absolute age. Not that I read that, obviously. However the fact that it's so long, that you have quoted so many people and replied to them, at such length. Fuck sake you really must have plenty of time on your hands.

Snee
04-29-2008, 12:13 AM
Has anyone thought of a name, yet?

Alien5
04-29-2008, 12:22 AM
benchez?

Something Else
04-29-2008, 12:36 AM
I'm gonna stop having this baby one of these days. :cry:

Alien5
04-29-2008, 12:41 AM
:pinch: pushhhhhh!!111

Snee
04-29-2008, 01:02 AM
Has anyone thought of a name, yet?

Wurst name evar.

No one wants to be called that.

C-mos
04-29-2008, 07:02 AM
It's gonna be a black baby ?:unsure:
just to know what name is good :shifty:

Something Else
04-29-2008, 05:21 PM
Harry Enfield - The Slobs - Short Documentary
TRlV5RuZ-R0

J-dye
04-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Can I congratulate you on being the biggest arsehole here in an absolute age. Not that I read that, obviously. However the fact that it's so long, that you have quoted so many people and replied to them, at such length. Fuck sake you really must have plenty of time on your hands.

says the guy who talks to himself on the forum :shifty:

J-dye
04-29-2008, 08:54 PM
i should do something else rather than wait for benchez baby to arrive from this thread

chalice
04-29-2008, 08:55 PM
I'd be more worried about JP if I were you.

Which I'm not.

Thank fuck.

J-dye
04-29-2008, 09:03 PM
JP aul or the JP ley? :unsure:

chalice
04-29-2008, 09:07 PM
You're dabbling, child.

Dabbling.