PDA

View Full Version : I really don't know what i should wrote here..

The Gladiator
03-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Let's start.. From the beggining.

This afternoon i saw a thread that the title is "My bitmetv acc has been stolen (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-my-bitmetv-account-has-been-stolen-283777)" and i offerd my help to him, i've PM'd the staff there on BitMeTV, and i wrote this/receive this. (http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8897/semttulo3sq1.jpg) And i got my download/upload rights removed.

I hope that rvt appear here to tell me what i did.

Regards

Edit: At the end i think the attitude was't so stupid at all, because the explanation that znik gave me makes all the sence...

jam0980tr
03-09-2008, 06:55 PM
hey didn't you do what sam said see you didn't
sacrifice goats ;)

mee i don't give shit about that bitmetv it's a shame that they run a tracker with kidz

like i said if these kidz need to get there head examined i'll pay for them if mammy gives no cash just Holla At Me

1000possibleclaws
03-09-2008, 06:57 PM
calling the staff kids isn't gonna help your case man.. we've already got 1 active thread flaming bitmetv staff, I don't see why we need another

VacaN
03-09-2008, 06:58 PM
F**k bitmetv. Over rated tracker with the worst staff in the Torrent scene. And I'm sure they take pride in that...

The Gladiator
03-09-2008, 06:59 PM
calling the staff kids isn't gonna help your case man.. we've already got 1 active thread flaming bitmetv staff, I don't see why we need another

Do you know what's the feeling of being in this situation? I didn't call anyone of kid, but they really act like that.

Cabalo
03-09-2008, 07:35 PM
hey, why did u change your title from bitmetv lover ?

The Gladiator
03-09-2008, 07:41 PM
^^ The "Lover" don't make sence anymore.

seppypom
03-09-2008, 07:43 PM
I really don't know what i should wrote here..

are you hoping that this is going to get staffs attention?

Cabalo
03-09-2008, 07:43 PM
it never made, tbh... and u learned the hard way how those asses are.

ilovednb
03-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Well,

before flaming that bitmetv staff are kids, answer the question which BAiT asked. How come your IP address is the last one logged into it and after that the password is changed and / or e-mail (that's a stolen account)?

I would like to hear an answer :)

The Gladiator
03-09-2008, 07:47 PM
I really don't know what i should wrote here..are you hoping that this is going to get staffs attention?

rvt's attention at least.

@ Cabalo

Really :pinch:

Well,

before flaming that bitmetv staff are kids, answer the question which BAiT asked. How come your IP address is the last one logged into it and after that the password is changed and / or e-mail (that's a stolen account)?

Did you got anything that i said? It's impossible my IP is there since the acc isn't mine but of adissan (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/-184679).

I only tried to help him recovering his acc.

Qlix
03-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Blah.. I am not surprised.

jam0980tr
03-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Well,

If you saying that to me plz go to my thread read properly what am sayying and understand what my thread is about..

its about my mate giveing me a invite 20 weeks ago and someone was on my invite list i didn't know and didn't know how it go there in the 1st places and i went to the irc let them know.. and after i got banned then went to the irc didn't have time 2 chat banned me frm the irc for nuffin...

end

but bitmetv it's a shame that they run a tracker with kidz its me who is sayying it

Hrvoje
03-09-2008, 08:10 PM
haha they so owned you :D

pawned
03-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Im sure there would have been some explanation to what happened, rvt is a genuine guy and i trust him on one.

Lee1
03-09-2008, 08:21 PM
hummm

The Gladiator
03-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Im sure there would have been some explanation to what happened, tvt is a genuine guy and i trust him on one.

Let's see if they has.

Qlix
03-09-2008, 08:50 PM
BitMeTV sucks, and their Staff suck even more. That's the simple truth. Embrace it.

Emma1979
03-09-2008, 08:53 PM
im soooo sorry to hear about ur loss. I have only just (today) become a member to this site after hunting for ages (managed to get through invite request thread).
Im sure the staff at bitmetv are only being cautions what with whats happening to bittorrent sites all over the globe (oink, demonoid etc..) they have to make sure accounts/invites dont get into the wrong hands.

I do hope ur problem is resolved quickly as i know u r a trusted member to this site and a trusted member to bitmetv

saqib
03-09-2008, 09:04 PM
bitmetv is loosing reputation rapidly , dont know why their representatives are not seeing what members have got to show them here at FST , i think BT Mods should have look into complaints , to help FST members who r in trouble ,

best of Luck to both of u with your accounts

znik
03-09-2008, 09:18 PM

Have you attempted to request a new passwd from your own computer (and IP) to the email address of the other guy?:ermm:

Because if that's the case, the staffers probably thought that the other account is also yours.

The Gladiator
03-09-2008, 09:21 PM

Have you attempted to request a new passwd from your own computer to the email address of the other guy?:ermm:

Because if that's the case, they staffers probably thought that the other account is also yours.

Yeah i did that.

But it isn't i have only one acc there, i would never try to stolen someone's acc.

lysine
03-09-2008, 09:30 PM
the only way I'd ever offer to help someone with an account problem, is to give them the tracker's irc help channel address. any time you become involved with someone else's problems, they tend to become your own problems also.

znik
03-09-2008, 09:32 PM
That explains everything then.
The staffer saw your IP requesting a new passwd for a 2nd bitmeTV account to an email address .

They cannot know if that other email address belongs to you again or to another person.

A lot of traders trade their double accounts and then they bitch and cry that someone stole them. :dry:

The staffers saw your IP trying to retreive a 2nd bitmeTV account and then you asked them to send the details of the account to the initial email.

How could they know if this account was traded and not hacked?
You shouldn't have tried to request another person's account details from your own IP.

I am surprised they didn't even ban you on the spot. :ermm:

The Gladiator
03-09-2008, 09:33 PM
the only way I'd ever offer to help someone with an account problem, is to give them the tracker's irc help channel address. any time you become involved with someone else's problems, they tend to become your own problems also.

Yeah i got that now... Is the last time.

That explains everything then.
The staffer saw your IP requesting a new passwd for a 2nd bitmeTV account to an email address .

They cannot know if that other email address belongs to you again or to another person.

A lot of traders trade their double accounts and then they bitch and cry that someone stole them. :dry:

The staffers saw your IP trying to retreive a 2nd bitmeTV account and then you asked them to send the details of the account to the initial email.

How could they know if this account was traded and not hacked?
You shouldn't have tried to access another person's account details from your own IP.

I am surprised they didn't even ban you on the spot. :ermm:

What can i say...? You're right i think, it's the only explanation.

Thanks znik.

FACE_TO_FACE
03-09-2008, 09:42 PM
good point.

They have nightmares with traders and every single suspect situation ... they ban the user or invite tree... :ermm:

jonny81985
03-09-2008, 09:46 PM
I dunno w/e happened I atleast share the same opinion. Bitmetv staff has been nothing but disrespectfl and condescending to me. The funny thing is i never did anything wrong at all. There was no misunderstanding, i still have my account, and there was never any problem. It just seems that when i ask them for help or have a question they talk down to you.

Its run by a bunch of power hngry teenagers who have to assert their dominance to compensate for the other inadequacies in their life.

Bitmetv is a good site with good content but it isnt anything that cant be replaced. I think that sooner or later they are going to lose alot of good members because of their attitudes. Then they will be replaced with a bunch of collectors who are going to ruin that place

Jon

znik
03-09-2008, 09:50 PM
No that's not true.
You can help another member if you wish, by asking a staff member politely.
I 've once helped my invitee who couldn't for some reason access her account and couldn't retrieve her passwd.

I didn't try to retrieve her passwd myself though.

I just asked for help on her behalf and the staffer helped me promptly.

SgtMajor
03-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Moral of the story?

Keep your nose out of other peoples business, unless you know what you are doing (ie are staff) and/or know the staff you are having to deal with personally.

The Gladiator
03-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Moral of the story?

Keep your nose out of other peoples business, unless you know what you are doing (ie are staff) and/or know the staff you are having to deal with personally.

I got it sarge, i got it...

SAM
03-09-2008, 10:26 PM
I really don't know what i should wrote here..are you hoping that this is going to get staffs attention?

It brought yours :)
But you have point here.
Any way nothing will bring their attention but goats.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/picture.php?albumid=20&pictureid=2956

The Gladiator
03-09-2008, 10:32 PM
are you hoping that this is going to get staffs attention?

It brought yours :)
But you have point here.
Any way nothing will bring their attention but goats.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/picture.php?albumid=20&pictureid=2956

:lol::lol:

Thanks SAM for this one :)

Well guys thanks for your help, i really enjoy to be here with all of you :)

But no more spamm here, i will wait for a reply by rvt, a positive one i hope.

Thanks again

rvt
03-10-2008, 10:43 AM
If your account name is "gladiator", then that account was banned 2 days ago for an unrelated matter. The thread you linked to didn't even get posted till yesterday.

If it isn't, then I cannot even see who banned you without knowing your account.

monk3y
03-10-2008, 12:24 PM
lol even though normally i would attack bitmetv staff, now it's your fault.

obviously you had 2 accounts ( or more ) to bitmetv and tried scamming the staff so now you are BUSTED

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 01:26 PM
If your account name is "gladiator", then that account was banned 2 days ago for an unrelated matter. The thread you linked to didn't even get posted till yesterday.

If it isn't, then I cannot even see who banned you without knowing your account.

My acc still active, the mod just disabled my rights (Download and Upload).

I already pm'd you the nick.

lol even though normally i would attack bitmetv staff, now it's your fault.

obviously you had 2 accounts ( or more ) to bitmetv and tried scamming the staff so now you are BUSTED

Read the first page of the thread.

pawned
03-10-2008, 02:17 PM
it would be funny if your download privs were only taken away because you had a bad ratio.

SAM
03-10-2008, 02:20 PM
so kill him cause he has a bad ratio
people think by kissing ass staff they can get somewhere will this only happen in low level trackers not on high ones.

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 02:25 PM
it would be funny if your download privs were only taken away because you had a bad ratio.

My acc has 125Gb buffer.

Don't spamm.

rvt
03-10-2008, 02:28 PM
The problem we have here is that your IP is showing in 3 accounts. Your own, the account of RipZilla and another.

The second problem is that simply calling recover.php from your IP will not put your IP into that account. I know because I just tested with a spare account. You have to log in to the account to have your IP listed.

The third problem is that you managed to grab a season pack of dexter and a 720p episode of lost twice without showing any amount of download.

If you can explain those 3 things, drop by the IRC and speak to an admin.

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 02:37 PM
The problem we have here is that your IP is showing in 3 accounts. Your own, the account of RipZilla and another.

The second problem is that simply calling recover.php from your IP will not put your IP into that account. I know because I just tested with a spare account. You have to log in to the account to have your IP listed.

The third problem is that you managed to grab a season pack of dexter and a 720p episode of lost twice without showing any amount of download.

Well the third problem, i can't see where is the problem.

The first one, you are lying because that makes no sence for me. I tried to help the user and now someone tell me that i've stolen his acc :blink:

The second one, i didn't got it.

But no problem, you can disable my acc just give me my money back, please.

jasperr
03-10-2008, 03:04 PM

The first one, you are lying because that makes no sence for me. I tried to help the user and now someone tell me that i've stolen his acc :blink:

for the second one rvt is saying.. that just trying to help your friend by attempting to recover isn't going to record your ip to the accounts... but when you login then your ip gets recorded.. and this is in reff to #1..

so in otherwords........ can someone say BUSTED!!!!!!!!!???.. lmao

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 03:10 PM

for the second one rvt is saying.. that just trying to help your friend by attempting to recover isn't going to record your ip to the accounts... but when you login then your ip gets recorded.. and this is in reff to #1..

so in otherwords........ can someone say BUSTED!!!!!!!!!???.. lmao

No you only can be quite. But thanks for the explanation.

rvt
03-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Add a 4th thing that needs explaining.
Why did your account jump from portugal to california?

It's looking like possible trading, possible hacking and possible cheating. Any one of those on its own would be looked at. All 3 together is just asking for touble.

0Ri0N
03-10-2008, 03:16 PM
The Gladiator (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/the-gladiator-185563) your ip is static?
People with dynamic IPs that share same ISP might share same IP in different timestamps (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timestamp).

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Add a 4th thing that needs explaining.
Why did your account jump from portugal to california?

It's looking like possible trading, possible hacking and possible cheating. Any one of those on its own would be looked at. All 3 together is just asking for touble.

And a proxy? I always used a proxy there, in two weeks i got no problems because of that so don't try to found reasons for disable me, just do it.

Cheating? Let me lol I've donated for the UP! 125Gb Do you want a proof? Well you probably will not accept it like BAiT did with my proofs.

The Gladiator (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/the-gladiator-185563) your ip is static?
People with dynamic IPs that share same ISP might share same IP in different timestamps (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timestamp).

Yes it is. But the problem with the IP is that i use a proxy.

But thanks 0Ri0N

1000possibleclaws
03-10-2008, 03:25 PM
And a proxy? I always used a proxy there, in two weeks i got no problems because of that so don't try to found reasons for disable me, just do it.

But thanks 0Ri0N

well they arnt gonna check you until they are suspicious ie you pm them saying your friends account has been disabled./

neways you probably are never gonna get your account back, so why keep bumping this thread?

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 03:28 PM

But thanks 0Ri0N

well they arnt gonna check you until they are suspicious ie you pm them saying your friends account has been disabled./

neways you probably are never gonna get your account back, so why keep bumping this thread?

I know that. And i already told them (Staff) to disable my acc and give me my money back. But i only don't want any troubles with FST's members.

stitched
03-10-2008, 03:34 PM
hey honestly i think bitmetv staff is good they did disable my id because i shared my account with some one .....all these rumours about bitmetv staff being bad and all is not true, they do listen to you if you had any problem,... the staff are good and they deserve to be there, stop judging them because they dont enable your(most the people whining) account ...i bet you would be as strict as them if you were the staff...........gladiator y would u want your donation back its called donation because you donate it...i dont think its fair for you to blame the site because you were stupid.

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 03:39 PM
hey honestly i think bitmetv staff is good they did disable my id because i shared my account with some one .....all these rumours about bitmetv staff being bad and all is not true, they do listen to you if you had any problem,... the staff are good and they deserve to be there, stop judging them because they dont enable your(most the people whining) account ...i bet you would be as strict as them if you were the staff...........gladiator y would u want your donation back its called donation because you donate it...i dont think its fair for you to blame the site because you were stupid.

First of all, be carefull with your language.

Second, i've donated for the UP not to help the tracker, so if i can't use the up i think that the donation makes no sence at all.

It's for you:

" people think by kissing ass staff they can get somewhere will this only happen in low level trackers not on high ones." By SAM.

Again for you:

" Buying upload does NOT entitle you to any of the Donator incentives! This means you will not get the donator status (ELITE) or the cool little star by your name on the tracker or forums. You will only have the upload added to your profile." From BitMeTV

Also for you:

"For everyone who seems to think money was taken, you should perhaps check before spouting off.

This guys donation was returned, as is the case with all donations where the user is being banned." By rvt

1000possibleclaws
03-10-2008, 03:41 PM
aha did they give you any money back?

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 03:44 PM
aha did they give you any money back?

I still have the acc there...

Edit: I will leave now, but i will be back in 2h:30m, i want this solved today.

rvt
03-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Your account will be dealt with when a sysop gets round to reading the message.

pone44
03-10-2008, 04:04 PM
So you are flaming the site and asking for help in the same thread?

^^ The "Lover" don't make sence anymore.

stitched
03-10-2008, 04:09 PM
ok first of all i shouldnt have spoken about it since i didnt know the circumstances in which you donate .....but i just told u what i tot.....you are angry and you think you have been ripped off.

.it doesnt matter for what you donate upload/to get the star/or whatever the reason...a DONATION is a DONATION because it is a DONATION...if you dont really like a site y would you donate to a particular site just find yourself an other site you want to be in,if you do like a site then y would u ask for your money back.. are you trying to tell me you had all that buffer all these days even thou u never like to be a part of that particular site....of course you will get you donation back, probably...all i said was its not fair to ask for donation back,its not right man....
and i dont kiss ass man.... i claim myself to be a trader with no history of trading in this forum, i did confess to the few trades but no one one would have found out if i decided to hide it..i could have been an anti-trader as easily as i claimed to be a trader....i had most of the sites even before i came here...

i think ,i provoked you at a bad time man forgive me,i didnt mean to offend you....i know losing real money and the account at the same time hurts..but still a donation is a donation.

1000possibleclaws
03-10-2008, 04:19 PM
ok first of all i shouldnt have spoken about it since i didnt know the circumstances in which you donate .....but i just told u what i tot.....you are angry and you think you have been ripped off.

.it doesnt matter for what you donate upload/to get the star/or whatever the reason...a DONATION is a DONATION because it is a DONATION...if you dont really like a site y would you donate to a particular site just find yourself an other site you want to be in,if you do like a site then y would u ask for your money back.. are you trying to tell me you had all that buffer all these days even thou u never like to be a part of that particular site....of course you will get you donation back, probably...all i said was its not fair to ask for donation back,its not right man....
and i dont kiss ass man.... i claim myself to be a trader with no history of trading in this forum, i did confess to the few trades but no one one would have found out if i decided to hide it..i could have been an anti-trader as easily as i claimed to be a trader....i had most of the sites even before i came here...

i think ,i provoked you at a bad time man forgive me,i didnt mean to offend you....i know losing real money and the account at the same time hurts..but still a donation is a donation.

just like you cant buy ScT invites, you need to 'donate' to get them :rolleyes:

jasperr
03-10-2008, 04:28 PM

just like you cant buy ScT invites, you need to 'donate' to get them :rolleyes:

good point... :whistling

jam0980tr
03-10-2008, 05:56 PM
rvt friend it's so sad you didn't do nuffin about me when i pm you my username did i do something wrong ? , i havn't had any pms frm u why my account got banned :(

i just like to know why i got banned when i was good person :(
rvt i lost a good friend becoz of all this what happen to mee :(

i checked up am banned the guy on my invite list is still there

thats just odd.

rvt if you can give just 1 pm i'll be well happy mate..

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 06:21 PM

I got your point. But well we have different points of view i respect yours and you should respect mines to.

That's all

@ rvt

Ok i'm waiting.

@ T.S.O.L.

Nice shoot :P

@ jam0980tr

Good luck with that :)

jam0980tr
03-10-2008, 07:26 PM
bro am only trying to say how i feel thats all no reply at all :(

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 07:30 PM
bro am only trying to say how i feel thats all no reply at all :(

Good luck trying to get answers.... :)

AugustoP
03-10-2008, 07:42 PM
It's not the best idea to be involved in dealings with allegedly stolen accounts of people you don't know personally. Give them IRC details if you want to help but don't do anything on their behalf.

pawned
03-10-2008, 07:43 PM
so kill him cause he has a bad ratio
people think by kissing ass staff they can get somewhere will this only happen in low level trackers not on high ones.

were you talking to me? if yes you have no idea what i was saying. Please read and think before you make crappy posts.

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 07:45 PM
It's not the best idea to be involved in dealings with allegedly stolen accounts of people you don't know personally. Give them IRC details if you want to help but don't do anything on their behalf.

Yeah and i learned that by the worst way..

9NINE
03-10-2008, 08:16 PM
No free lessons , hope that you will get your account back
Although I never heared about account back at Bi*m*t* but this time I think that rvt will manage

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 08:19 PM
No free lessons , hope that you will get your account back
Although I never heared about account back at Bi*m*t* but this time I think that rvt will manage

Me neither, from what i saw in this thread i don't think so but we will see.

Thanks 9NINE :)

pawned
03-10-2008, 09:16 PM
iTS but i'm a trader :P

But i will get it anyaway :shifty:

Perhaps this is the reason you were banned, you posted this in another thread

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 09:39 PM
iTS but i'm a trader :P

But i will get it anyaway :shifty:

You are so but sooo wrong. Read the thread and rvt's posts and get lost.

pawned
03-10-2008, 10:21 PM

rvt said there were multiple ip's logged in your account and he suggested it could have been traded, the above quote makes it obvious, go the the irc and clarify your doubts rather than flaming the staff here cause thats what traders do whine about it when they lose there accounts.

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 10:29 PM

rvt said there were multiple ip's logged in your account and he suggested it could have been traded, the above quote makes it obvious, go the the irc and clarify your doubts rather than flaming the staff here cause thats what traders do whine about it when they lose there accounts.

That's because i use a proxy. I don't have any doubts. And i have more things to do than be here waiting for a positive answer...

Just don't spamm and let rvt say what will happend to my acc.

pawned
03-10-2008, 10:39 PM

That's because i use a proxy. I don't have any doubts. And i have more things to do than be here waiting for a positive answer...

Im not the one spamming its you by making threads like this, if you had brains you would have solved this by going to there irc , not by making a topic here.

The Gladiator
03-10-2008, 11:11 PM

Im not the one spamming its you by making threads like this, if you had brains you would have solved this by going to there irc , not by making a topic here.[/quote]

You are so intelligent :O:O:shutup:

Annoyed
03-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Hope you get your account worked out The Gladiator. It's a shame all this is happening just because you were trying to be nice and give someone a helping hand.

The Gladiator
03-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Thanks my friend :)

The Gladiator
03-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Bump for an answer from rvt.

SAM
03-13-2008, 10:07 PM
it's the only time that i wish I'm mistaken
I wish they have some courtesy to help you out :(
I saw staff members in FSC giving another chance to members.I saw Musca gave members help before they even thought about it.I saw Brandon joking and laughing with members like he is one of them.
I saw Retro treated every one in his tracker like he is his brother.
Too much to talk about.Too many great staff members in these two trackers.
That's why both are level 9 not because their rarity but because their community.
If there is an award for the best staff.we will be confused who is better than who
but if there is an award for the worst.we know who will get it for sure.

saqib
03-13-2008, 10:14 PM
I saw staff members in FSC giving another chance to members.I saw Musca gave members help before they even thought a bought it.I saw Brandon joking and laughing with members like he is one of them.
That's why both are level 9 not because their rarity but because their community.
If there is an award for the best staff.we will be confused who is better than who

+1 :D

The Gladiator
03-13-2008, 10:45 PM
I saw staff members in FSC giving another chance to members.I saw Musca gave members help before they even thought about it.I saw Brandon joking and laughing with members like he is one of them.

Thanks SAM but probably i will have no chance, staff there normally don't give chances, or because they have reasons for that or simply because they don't need us... But thanks :)

(I)
03-13-2008, 11:48 PM
Too painful for me gladiator, never was there, but just remembered ur comment on why bitmetv staff act like kids, u said um bitmetv lover and didn't want want to add more
Anyway, um sure when u gonna back to the site (whatever the way) u only gonnal leech and seed 1:1 w/o even any torrent comment

BTW SAM, I like TB staff too :P

The Gladiator
03-14-2008, 12:00 AM
Just to remember: My acc still active, i'm only not able to download or upload nothing wich is the same of banned but ok...

And for you (i) i still beeing a BitMeTV lover, i still love the tracker, but the way they disabled my rights was too much painfull for me... :yup:

SAM
03-14-2008, 12:02 AM
BTW SAM, I like TB staff too http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/tongue.gif
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/uc/20080225/sga080225.gif

(I)
03-14-2008, 04:32 AM
lol SAM
Hoping u all the best gladiator

The Gladiator
03-17-2008, 01:42 PM
Thanks (i)

I need answers rvt...

jasperr
03-17-2008, 02:24 PM
is this thread still open???

geesh.....

saqib
03-17-2008, 06:43 PM
Thanks (i)

I need answers rvt...

its is pretty strange situation that rvt is not replying , it might indicates that he is behaving like a careless child ? :O

Annoyed
03-17-2008, 07:01 PM
Wow, can't believe this hasn't been answered to yet.

C-mos
03-17-2008, 07:16 PM
bitmetv has the stupid staff ever

The Gladiator
03-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Guys, please, don't spamm here, i just want a reply from rvt :yup:

ideto
03-18-2008, 12:29 PM
This is y your friend should went to IRC (He wouldn't be helped , but you wouldn't lkost your privileges xD).
Anyway, creating this thread, I don't think this will help, you should accpet what they did and wait, or simply quit that tracker.

rvt
03-18-2008, 01:28 PM
You should go to the irc channel, or speak to someone else.
I'm taking a break from all staffing because of my bipolar.

The Gladiator
03-18-2008, 01:36 PM
Seems that a mod there was a man and disabled my acc!! Woow...

Now my money... SCT is like a whore house but your are much worse than them definitely.

rvt... You suck, you and your word, both sucks.

See you next time....

Dark Archon
03-19-2008, 12:52 AM

Now my money... SCT is like a whore house but your are much worse than them definitely.

See you next time....

has it been solved yet Gladiator? it would be really stupid if you got wronged in the first place.

The Gladiator
03-19-2008, 07:28 PM

See you next time....

has it been solved yet Gladiator? it would be really stupid if you got wronged in the first place.

Yes it is. Didn't got my money back but... Ces't la vie...