PDA

View Full Version : ScL needed

shyman
03-09-2008, 09:43 PM
I'm a good user on major torrent sites, like ScT or FTN, have axx to seedbox as well

looking for ScL atm, PM me if you need some proofs or e-mail

thank you

saqib
03-09-2008, 10:50 PM
I'm a good user on major torrent sites, like ScT or FTN, have axx to seedbox as well

thank you

u r old user , but it seems u had not been active here , and if u were u would have friends so that u can ask them for the invite and they can trust u , ScL is very hard to get in atm , as they are very strict in their rules , even i need a invite and i got some friends there too but hell , 2 of them have even requested invites , but staff did not give them any invite , anyways it worths wait for it .
Best of Luck to u for this

BlueLabel
03-09-2008, 10:57 PM
What Is Scl??

mr.xom
03-09-2008, 11:04 PM
[quote=shyman;2719227]I'm a good user on major torrent sites, like ScT or FTN, have axx to seedbox as well

thank you

be more active then u can get it

HighRoller99
03-09-2008, 11:04 PM
What Is Scl??

this is scl : http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2459386/postcount9069

Gothicraider
03-09-2008, 11:06 PM

thank you

u r old user , but it seems u had not been active here , and if u were u would have friends so that u can ask them for the invite and they can trust u , ScL is very hard to get in atm , as they are very strict in their rules , even i need a invite and i got some friends there too but hell , 2 of them have even requested invites , but staff did not give them any invite , anyways it worths wait for it .
Best of Luck to u for this
I do agree ain't I shyman