PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SCT

Tenebrous
03-10-2008, 03:00 PM
First of all, I want to greet you all. I know is a big boldness, but what the hell... Yes, like the title of topic says I want an invitation on SCT. I heard about SCT just good words and I am very curious about the reputation of that tracker. I have 3 accounts on few important trackers(for me), never ever been warned, I'm not a kid, trader or collector, I am a serious person. If you want to ban me for my dare, be my guest, but please appreciate my honesty. If you give me the INVITATION, be sure I will never disappoint you. If this one is my last post here, was a honour to be member here. GOD bless you all and long life.

asoto
03-10-2008, 03:03 PM
Good luck m8.

rogerse
03-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Dude, your best bet is to atleast build up some rep if you have nothing to trade, but these phony baloney n00b requests aren't going to get you high-level trackers, don't you think others would've tried this.:rolleyes:

alin18
03-10-2008, 03:09 PM
good luck :)

kampuz
03-10-2008, 03:17 PM
First of all, I want to greet you all. I know is a big boldness, but what the hell... Yes, like the title of topic says I want an invitation on SCT. I heard about SCT just good words and I am very curious about the reputation of that tracker. I have 3 accounts on few important trackers(for me), never ever been warned, I'm not a kid, trader or collector, I am a serious person. If you want to ban me for my dare, be my guest, but please appreciate my honesty. If you give me the INVITATION, be sure I will never disappoint you. If this one is my last post here, was a honour to be member here. GOD bless you all and long life.

hell no!!

Swift
03-10-2008, 03:22 PM
what do you mean "If this one is my last post here , was a honour to be member here" ?

If you get the invite you will never post here ? hahaha

gabdar
03-10-2008, 03:25 PM
SCT costs $$

Magnum
03-10-2008, 03:28 PM
U joined in Oct 2007 and have 13 posts...WOW I'm sure you'll be inivted to SCT :happy:

Be more active and U never know!!!!!

Tenebrous
03-10-2008, 03:37 PM
If through beautiful words and real things I can't do nothing, maybe I will obtain SCT by trade.

rogerse
03-10-2008, 03:39 PM
If through beautiful words and real things I can't do nothing, maybe I will obtain SCT by trade.

I'm guessing with such a request, you really don't have anything to trade.Might as well close the thread:yup:.

Magnum
03-10-2008, 03:43 PM

U don't understand nothing!!! :frusty:
By trade ,huh?Is the right way man!!! LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol: