PDA

View Full Version : I need knows something about blackcats!!!

npjunior
03-10-2008, 08:54 PM
:frusty:
I am hoping to more than 4 months to achieve enter the Blackcats, I lost my account in August last year, because of my internet here in the world could not make a good upload, now troqueir my connection to 8 megas download and 2 megas, upload, but do not have access to the site has some idea of when you open the entries?
Sera that its use paypal can buy an account on the site?
Who is an account that not using this? (Almost impossible!) :whistling

SToi (PLEASE)! PM ME!:unsure:

stoi
03-10-2008, 10:30 PM
just your buying account line has totally spoilt your chances.

and you will be surprised how many just login and dont use the tracker, 10,000 at last count, last week.

fOrUmAs
03-10-2008, 10:33 PM
as stoi said before they will soon probably back invites so maybe u will have more chance then..but when will that happend u will see here at FST

npjunior
03-10-2008, 10:41 PM
ok, please give me a tip.

and you will be surprised how many just login and dont use the tracker, 10,000 at last count, last week.

Thanks man, i just wait

as stoi said before they will soon probably back invites so maybe u will have more chance then..but when will that happend u will see here at FST

SgtMajor
03-10-2008, 10:56 PM

Maybe a misunderstanding?

It looks like he means a system similar to IPT where you get a VIP account by donating even before entering, I don't see why asking the question should spoil his chances?

Go on, take a chance :)

stoi
03-10-2008, 11:42 PM

well i do not agree with that at all, i get emails all the time saying if they donate can i create an account for them, and some donating hoping i will, i just send them their money back.

and we are taking some members this month, last month we had 5 new users, this month we have 17 already, so we are not completely shut.

npjunior
03-10-2008, 11:52 PM
Ok
help me

well i do not agree with that at all, i get emails all the time saying if they donate can i create an account for them, and some donating hoping i will, i just send them their money back.

and we are taking some members this month, last month we had 5 new users, this month we have 17 already, so we are not completely shut.

grander
03-11-2008, 12:08 AM
Hey stoi! Is your BCG invites thread here closed for how long? Do i have a chance to participate on a next round? Gosh, you had so many replies there and i'm sure you haven't seen me there. I still hope for one...

npjunior
03-11-2008, 02:20 AM
me too