PDA

View Full Version : ELKA1 is a coxk

idiotsandy
03-10-2008, 10:07 PM
i joined DDT a few days ago and within less that a week my ip was banned, so i decided to go into there irc channel to try and find out why after only been in the channel a few minutes after say i was not the person they thought but another i was banned from the irc, after asking around found out the admin that banned me was ELKA1.

i do hope that it is only this one admin is like this as they have just lost my 100MB server , which will seed quite nicely at 3MB/s all day, and could lose more if there staff all have no people skills.

Artemis
03-10-2008, 11:07 PM
the username says it all :whistling

idiotsandy
03-11-2008, 12:12 AM
whos mine or his?

Nemrod
03-11-2008, 12:16 AM
There´s a section for reporting scammers and other forbidden behaviors.
Only if you do the things as stated in the rules your complain could be taken in consideration.
If the thing has nothing to do with FST, then I´m afraid your complain will be useless.

DefX
03-11-2008, 12:21 AM
He's not complaining about a scammer or whatnot. He's complaining about a tracker admin who banned him.

HDR
03-11-2008, 12:23 AM
i joined DDT a few days ago and within less that a week my ip was banned, so i decided to go into there irc channel to try and find out why after only been in the channel a few minutes after say i was not the person they thought but another i was banned from the irc, after asking around found out the admin that banned me was ELKA1.

i do hope that it is only this one admin is like this as they have just lost my 100MB server , which will seed quite nicely at 3MB/s all day, and could lose more if there staff all have no people skills.

And what is the reason of your ban? :mellow:

seppypom
03-11-2008, 12:26 AM
He's not complaining about a scammer or whatnot. He's complaining about a tracker admin who banned him.

and created a new alias to do it!

SgtMajor
03-11-2008, 12:34 AM

And what is the reason of your ban? :mellow:

Whinging & whining about the site admin perhaps?

mike4479
03-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Like Cops some of them get there jolly's from enforcement... It probably makes him feel better about his small coxk LOL

mummysboy
03-11-2008, 06:56 AM
Like Cops some of them get there jolly's from enforcement... It probably makes him feel better about his small coxk LOL

OMG! That actually did make me lol!

I have encountered ELKA1 on my travels -and tbh he has no people skillz and acts like a spoilt teenager. Must be a power trip or summit - maybe the guy was bullied at school for AD&D and this is his revenge.

idiotsandy
03-11-2008, 07:04 AM

no i havent made a new alias thats the one i am registered on the site with and thats the one i use on sites

Artemis
03-11-2008, 10:01 AM
So you have now announced that you use the same (hilarious) username on this site as others and that if you don't get what you want you will flame the staff of the sites that you belong to
http://i28.tinypic.com/eu10zo.jpg

mummysboy
03-11-2008, 10:58 AM
So you have now announced that you use the same (hilarious) username on this site as others and that if you don't get what you want you will flame the staff of the sites that you belong to

I dont think thats what the OP was implying.

I think he is just highlighting an admin with god syndrome and a tiny tail :o it cant be helped if this elka1 is a grade1 p3ni5 but these things happen.

Its the old analogy of "its my ball and im taking it away"

Worst part is that the site in question [DDT] has a wide variety of content and the owner is a tip top bloke. It has a real good community that is always tarnished by the cowboy staff there.

And hey - if the OP wants to tell the world he is an idiot thats his prerogative . At least its an honest nick unlike some you see scattered around the interwebs lol

seppypom
03-11-2008, 11:09 AM

no i havent made a new alias thats the one i am registered on the site with and thats the one i use on sites

OK, the point was, the first thing you did after being banned was run here and create a new account. An account that was created yesterday, no doubt within seconds of your first post. All three of your post so far have been in this thread.

So was it not the point of creating this username to hide your FST identity?

idiotsandy
03-11-2008, 01:53 PM
OK, the point was, the first thing you did after being banned was run here and create a new account. An account that was created yesterday, no doubt within seconds of your first post. All three of your post so far have been in this thread.

no the first thing i did was go into there irc channel to try and resolve the problem. after only been in irc a few minutes i was G-lined there too with no explination.

So was it not the point of creating this username to hide your FST identity?

i created this user name as it was the first thing that popped into my head and this is the first time on the account, as i only heard about this site yesterday, after been told about it from a mate, who suggested that i should raise the issue about the staff on DDT on here and await the response, maybe even get a reason behind the ban.:frusty: