PDA

View Full Version : I need S*l .... The Flower

DeathAngel
03-10-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm a user here on Fst for a while , I love that so called tracker The flower . It has been my dream for a while now . I know that it's a very far possibility to have that invite but here it goes . Just wanna roll the dices and see wither someone can full fill my hopes or not . I've been a good user on many other trackers like Sct , Iplay , Tr , but I've never had the chance to get into the Flower , well I promise that I won't trade that account ever (check my posts ) . Also I promise to keep good ratios . I just need help here . Hope some one can help me , May be I'll need more than Luck but I don't have any other thing to depend on now , cause simply I don't hurt others who once have helped me to get into this huge trackers (Especially Sct ) Anyways thanks Guys . Good Luck to yo' all .:)

djork
03-11-2008, 01:58 AM
clover >.>

good luck tho, this isn't the best way to get an invite though .. and i'm not gonna say the same shit everyone says like "be more active" or whatever ..

meet someone who has scl and befriend them.. if your lucky you'll get an invite ;)

Nemrod
03-11-2008, 03:15 AM
I think you are going too fast... hope donīt crash...
Just a friendly and free advice.

gabdar
03-11-2008, 03:16 AM
wtf i thought u request bitmetv the other day? ~~

amade
03-11-2008, 03:54 AM
wtf i thought u request bitmetv the other day? ~~

If that's true, most probably you'll get neither at all - be careful, many of FST ppl don't like do that...just concentrate on one tracker you want to get, not asking *** yesterday and ??? today...

mr.xom
03-11-2008, 06:27 AM
clover >.>

good luck tho, this isn't the best way to get an invite though .. and i'm not gonna say the same shit everyone says like "be more active" or whatever ..

meet someone who has scl and befriend them.. if your lucky you'll get an invite ;)

yup +1

DeathAngel
03-11-2008, 07:38 AM
loooool , Yesterday I found out that BitmeTv has an Ip ban for my country !! So I decided to persue my second goal !! The flower , the same as Bitmetv , just a request , don't know if it can happen but here it goes .

ZurdO
03-11-2008, 08:17 AM
Hey Mate Be more active here in FST and u will got what u need .

bgh520
03-11-2008, 08:24 AM
need more activity :)

DeathAngel
03-21-2008, 10:22 PM
Well I'm doing my best here being active , hope to get that invite ...

ragab
03-21-2008, 11:46 PM
so you finally requested it !! it's your dream huh , well man I hope you can have it , you helped me lots of time and I really thank you for that , now I hope you can have S*l , good Luck mate .

DeathAngel
03-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Hey , thanks man , besides you are welcome !! I've got my hopes down for that S*l Invite because it doesn't seem to me that I'll ever have it , however good luck to you mate . and thanks for the support .

saqib
03-24-2008, 10:55 PM
clover >.>

+1:yup:

Dark Archon
03-25-2008, 06:37 AM
what do you like about the flower?

Gothicraider
03-25-2008, 06:41 AM
what do you like about the flower?
its' UI and kewl web page ...

Annoyed
03-25-2008, 06:43 AM
Don't get your hopes up too high for it, you might be disappointed once you get in.

Gothicraider
03-25-2008, 06:44 AM
Don't get your hopes up too high for it, you might be disappointed once you get in.

is it sooo.... how many times have ur request been denied

Annoyed
03-25-2008, 06:56 AM
I haven't made a single request since I've been here.

I'm just trying to give the guy a little advice(instead of acting like a bitch to other members, like some do). I've been there for a few weeks now, and the tracker has a ways to go. The user limit needs to increase before the tracker gets big. Which they're working on doing now, but will take a while to achieve.

I was like him. I had an invite just offered to me on another forum. But before that, I saw how many people asking and begging for an invite to the site. So I thought it was something like ScT with great pre's and speeds. But I was mistaken once I got in.

is it sooo.... how many times have ur request been denied

Gtb
03-25-2008, 07:53 AM
The question is WHY you ask for it?

Because it's level 5? You asked for BitmeTV (which is also level 5) but has completely different content than SCL.

I would advice you to stay out of the "levels" game, because lower levels some times are better than higher ones. If it's difficult to get, it doesn't mean that it's great!

In my eyes SweDVDR is not much better than TDC! But people keep running for it, just for the level.

So find what you want, why you want it, and then ask for it ;)