PDA

View Full Version : Request Revtt or Scc Invite

grander
03-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Hello! I am still looking for SCC invite. I really need it (not somebody elses account), because i want to create my own account.
Thank you!

N.B. I recieved now RevTT invite from one person.

singing_sol
03-11-2008, 12:04 AM
all the best m8 u will get it :D

Rumblin
03-11-2008, 12:08 AM
just a heads up, when someone request an invite to a site 2 or more at a time it makes you look greedy, I know whenever I do giveaways that when people as for 2 trackers, I don't even look at them, just a heads up, good luck to ya

grander
03-11-2008, 12:15 AM
just a heads up, when someone request an invite to a site 2 or more at a time it makes you look greedy, I know whenever I do giveaways that when people as for 2 trackers, I don't even look at them, just a heads up, good luck to ya

Oh, i totally agree. Been there done that myself one or couple of times. But i still hope... Can i hope at least? :fst:

Rumblin
03-11-2008, 12:18 AM

Oh, i totally agree. Been there done that myself one or couple of times. But i still hope... Can i hope at least? :fst:

/me gives powers to hope

alahly100
03-11-2008, 02:30 AM
send you on pm

grander
03-11-2008, 07:35 AM
send you on pm

Well, i have nothing to offer at the moment, i'm not sure. I hope that somebody will just invite me for free to one of those trackers.