PDA

View Full Version : Dc++ private hub

jonny81985
03-11-2008, 03:48 AM
Hey, I am an old Dc user but have been out for awhile due to torrenting. I used to be very active in a private university hub and still have tons of files to share :). If anyone can help me out with a private hub please pm me

Thanks for your help

Jon

jonny81985
03-11-2008, 01:38 PM
If anyone even uses a private hub can yo pm me, I wanna ask some quuuuestions
:)

Jon

droste
03-11-2008, 03:29 PM
I tend to use private dc++ hubs before I started with torrents.
I don't have any accounts left on any hub anymore (at least I shouldn't have) but I could check a few friends of mine whom I've invited, and maybe I could get you in to a few private hubs. Btw, your nick is familiar, where do I know you from? :)

jonny81985
03-11-2008, 10:19 PM
I don't have any accounts left on any hub anymore (at least I shouldn't have) but I could check a few friends of mine whom I've invited, and maybe I could get you in to a few private hubs. Btw, your nick is familiar, where do I know you from? :)

Thanks man i would really apppreciate that, as for where u know me it oculd be any nmber of places lol, probably a few trackers.

Can i pm you?

Jon

droste
03-13-2008, 04:18 PM

Thanks man i would really apppreciate that, as for where u know me it oculd be any nmber of places lol, probably a few trackers.

Can i pm you?

Jon
sure :)