PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ScT/ScL (flower)

jimit87
03-11-2008, 04:53 AM
Now I know that I have slim to none chance at getting invited but I don't want to regret it by not even trying. I am looking for an invite to ScT/ScL (flower). Now you may be set back by my longativity and reps (not much). It is the fact and nothing I can say that can justify it. I have never traded anything. If I need it, I would either req. it or try to win a giveaway.

I would like ScT/ScL (flower) for the content and community. They both are good at serving their purpose.

If you are kind and thinking about giving me an invite (my dream become true), please ask me for my ratio/speedtest (you won't regret it).

I would like to keep this thread as clean as possible so please do not post negative comment in anyway. If you have nothing good to say, please try to stop your self from posting something that might hurt my feelings.

Thank you for taking time reading this. :fst:

FaragelloOo
03-11-2008, 05:04 AM
good luck aboud

amade
03-11-2008, 06:00 AM
All I can say is, as other ppl do, be more active and take some time to increase your chance. Good Luck on your search!

mr.xom
03-11-2008, 06:24 AM
no chance

be more active first

jimit87
03-11-2008, 06:49 AM
Thanks guys. I will obviously try to be more active. :)

yorner
05-19-2008, 06:29 PM
Good luck!

Nemrod
05-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Well, the fact is that being SCL a community based tracker, your record here certainly is a handicap. So, this time that annoying "you should be more active bla bla bla" advice fits perfectly.
But it could be that for any reason you are not active here but you are a participative and helpful member in other sites... if so, maybe an explanatory could increase your chances.

DATTER
05-19-2008, 09:27 PM
jimit87 be more active, and if you have invites, giveaway.

dunson
05-19-2008, 10:08 PM
I've been here since January too, I'm on both trackers. Look at my post count. I hope this helps.