PDA

View Full Version : dust thou have thine invite to Indie Torrents?

ViolaCard
03-11-2008, 08:05 PM
pleeeaaaase? i have TONS of music, waiting to share, and NO ONE has anything remotely obscure. ive heard great things about indie torrents and want to see it for myself. can anyone help?

short list of favorite bands, not all that rare but great nonetheless:
the fugs, brian eno, sonic youth, beat happening, suicide, the pop group, jesus and mary chain, joy division, mayo thompson, the clean, the raincoats, velvet underground, this heat, the coughs, tRANSELEMENt, amon duul, eric copeland, blah blah blah. anyways.

please help me to find some sort of musical bliss!?

ViolaCard
03-13-2008, 05:12 PM
anyone? indie torrents? pleeease?

znik
03-13-2008, 05:39 PM
Profile on another music tracker?
Speedtest?

ViolaCard
03-13-2008, 08:36 PM
admittedly, my profile on stmusic isnt very good. the main reason being no one seems interested in the things I upload (daniel johnston, jesus and mary chain, bad brains, amon duul, various things) so my seed is horrible. as well I stopped using it and gave my login info to a friend who basically ran it into the ground. I'm just starting to try and fix it this past week. I assure you though, I have LOTS of music to share, and am just looking for the right community to accept the type of stuff I have.

as for a speedtes, this is from where I am now (work) and today the internet has been on the fritz, so it's not very accurate. my speed at home is much faster. i'll post another one when Im there.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/245989050.png

znik
03-13-2008, 09:45 PM
Your speedtest is acceptable but I wouldn't like to invite someone who shares his accounts or gives them away to friends.

I wish you good luck though.

znik
03-13-2008, 09:45 PM
sorry. double post

adissan
03-13-2008, 10:28 PM
i would give an invite to you if u would have one :)
Good luck though

Sawyer2020
03-14-2008, 12:02 AM
well for me its fine pm me your mail and you friend mail so no reason to share account

1000possibleclaws
03-14-2008, 12:38 AM
if you still need the invite i'd be happy to help, if you know how to make .nfo files. you need to make one for any album you upload

amiga
03-14-2008, 03:13 AM
and..If you want help me about this invite Please PM me.