PDA

View Full Version : RevTT invites

SenorBubbz
03-11-2008, 09:29 PM
When do I get them?
Been a member for 8 weeks with 55gb uploaded.

Cabalo
03-11-2008, 09:37 PM
u must ask the staff, they will then check if you cheated at any torrent, and if u have a positive ratio, and should u fulfill those conditions, u will be awarded 2 invites, the only ones you will ever get, as u may never ask again invites.

Sekai
03-11-2008, 09:59 PM
There is a thread in the forums where you can request your invites.

adissan
03-11-2008, 10:00 PM
u must request one in the invite request section:)

ElMazagangy
03-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Thanxxxxxxxxxx for this information

life
03-12-2008, 12:20 AM
I think they normally just hand out invites when you are power user. But when you didn't receive them like you did, you need to request in the forums. Am I right?

Cow King
03-12-2008, 12:24 AM
I think they normally just hand out invites when you are power user. But when you didn't receive them like you did, you need to request in the forums. Am I right?

I think you right, the post that the got on there forum his for only people that didn't got invite

Sonnentier
03-12-2008, 01:04 AM
u will be awarded 2 invites, the only ones you will ever get, as u may never ask again invites.

If I invited 2 people, and after time they are on their own - is there no possibility to invite again?

Cabalo
03-12-2008, 01:45 AM
u will be awarded 2 invites, the only ones you will ever get, as u may never ask again invites.

If I invited 2 people, and after time they are on their own - is there no possibility to invite again?
no, i talked few days ago with a staff member, and they said it was it, until further notice. and since last time i had invites i built a 400Gb ratio, and yet no luck.
maybe they change it someday.

(I)
03-12-2008, 01:52 AM

I think you right, the post that the got on there forum his for only people that didn't got invite

No dude I was just thinking as U but if u've read thread U gonna realize it's exactly as Cabalo said.

Sonnentier
03-12-2008, 02:04 AM
no, i talked few days ago with a staff member, and they said it was it, until further notice. and since last time i had invites i built a 400Gb ratio, and yet no luck.
Alright, thanks for the information.

SenorBubbz
03-12-2008, 02:07 AM
Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it :D

athenaesword
03-12-2008, 02:10 AM

No dude I was just thinking as U but if u've read thread U gonna realize it's exactly as Cabalo said.

cabalo and life are talkign about 2 different things. life said the thread is for requesting invites that you should have, but haven't gotten, meaning u've never given out invites before and you're a poweruser/vip, and should be getting them.

cabalo said that what you get the first time (whether it's via request or automatic), is what you have. they don't give more invites over time than what is allotted to each user class.

BOOM
03-12-2008, 02:28 AM

hum..i had this doubt!!
tnx for explanation ;)

(I)
03-12-2008, 02:30 AM
Anyawy I think requesting inv. so that mods could see if u cheating or not is an intelligent & new way to avoid any future cheaters

Disme
03-12-2008, 09:35 AM
I've had an account for quite some time there and got one invite in the course of my membership. Since then I haven't gotten any others.

The guy I invited with that one invite is now a power user but apparently he hasn't gotten any invites (yet). So I guess the promotion to power user doesn't automatically bring invites with it.

Best thing is to go and ask in the RevTT-forums or staff members.

Good luck.

IGetMoney
03-13-2008, 06:58 PM

SenorBubbz
03-13-2008, 07:14 PM
Anyawy I think requesting inv. so that mods could see if u cheating or not is an intelligent & new way to avoid any future cheaters

Who said anything about cheating? And the second part of that makes no sense.

And great comment IGetMoney, really contributed to the thread.

Close this please, I know what I needed to know.

(I)
03-13-2008, 08:51 PM

Who said anything about cheating?

u must ask the staff, they will then check if you cheated at any torrent, and if u have a positive ratio, and should u fulfill those conditions, u will be awarded 2 invites, the only ones you will ever get, as u may never ask again invites.

Please read ur own post replies

And the second part of that makes no sense.

Of course I didn't mean you Senor are cheating I was the 1st one who defended a member here cuz he was accused of being a cheater in FL w/o proofs
Just calm down dude
Again it's an intelligent way, mods can't check the whole 46k users db, but can check for every one asks for inv.

Annoyed
03-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Wow...I got one invite left. Better hang onto it until something official is said about when we can get some more.

Thank you for the info.