PDA

View Full Version : Problem In Hdbits.org

OXO
03-13-2008, 05:52 PM
HI

I HAVE BIG problem with this site my account there is disabled and i do not know why and i try talk with the staff but i can not joining in any channel and i use a seed box there so any one can help me please and if any staff from the site here please tell me why my account disabled because i will lose my mind :(

User name there is : BigBaBa

i try this channel

IRC Info:
Channel: #HDbits , #hdbits-invite
Key: HD>you
Network: irc.p2p-network.net

Please any one can help :cry:

necromantic
03-13-2008, 07:34 PM
IRC (irc://irc.p2p-network.net/hdbits?HD>you)

yayyyyyy
03-13-2008, 08:00 PM
maybe they disabled the account because you didn't needed it?

have you recently downloaded enough data to justify you to keep that account?

durchzehn
03-13-2008, 08:28 PM
people, stop publishing the irc key of their channel!

try http://hdbits.org/email-gateway.php?id=1 if you are not able jo join the irc chan

Annoyed
03-13-2008, 09:20 PM
I've heard this about that site. And I've got an acc there. How much is a member suppose to download to keep an acc active? I'm not seeing anything in the faq.

grimms
03-13-2008, 09:32 PM
You have to be pretty active there. I just try to seed as much as I can to be considered active. Just be active.

Horatiu
03-13-2008, 09:34 PM
1 GB/month does the trick

grimms
03-13-2008, 09:37 PM
^^ True indeed.

(I)
03-13-2008, 09:46 PM
Totally fair imo

OXO
03-13-2008, 10:06 PM
ya i need the account and i download so many thing from this site because that i try to get my account back i hope this

ans so many thanx for beautiful , kindness MeMbEr he offer to help me out there

Annoyed
03-13-2008, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I always have something seeding there, so there is always some kind of upload activity getting recorded. And 1gb a month to download certainly isn't hard.

I usually download very well. But there's some weeks that there's just not much that you want.

OXO
03-14-2008, 07:50 PM
Bump ..... any staff here from the site i need to know why my account disabled and if i have any chance to get my account back i try every way to talk with the staff

boloni
03-14-2008, 08:48 PM
I think that they have banned you because your country .
They banned 4 countries and you're probably live in one of them .
An other reason may be the fact that you downloaded/uploaded the same torrent twice , in parallel in the same time , from the same IP . You'll probably agree with me that it looks cheatish ...
Sorry about it.

OXO
03-15-2008, 01:11 AM
An other reason may be the fact that you downloaded/uploaded the same torrent twice , in parallel in the same time , from the same IP . You'll probably agree with me that it looks cheatish ...
Sorry about it.

If my account disabled because my country i wish the site go to Hell and i do not any invite or account for this site he ethnic between a country and i do not downloaded/uploaded torrent and i do not do this all my work in the site from a seed box .... but thanx for this mate :cool:

athenaesword
03-15-2008, 02:39 AM
Sorry about it.

If my account disabled because my country i wish the site go to Hell and i do not any invite or account for this site he ethnic between a country and i do not downloaded/uploaded torrent and i do not do this all my work in the site from a seed box .... but thanx for this mate :cool:

lol chill, friend. i'm sure it's got nothign to do with race or ethnicity... but rather for security reasons.

(I)
03-21-2008, 06:44 AM
lol of course
But sorry m8 ur fellow cheaters forced them to do
And if the Egyptian cheaters didn't stop their actions, all the good trackers will ban them and we'll lost good & old Egyptian members as SAM, hmhef or demagh & so on
So pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssse if u know any Egyptian cheater tell him to stop his shit

skishoe
03-21-2008, 09:11 AM
You have to be pretty active there. I just try to seed as much as I can to be considered active. Just be active.

downloading torrents on freeleech counts as "active" data transfer ? :unsure:

KennyX
03-21-2008, 01:21 PM

Since I too was recently disabled I thought I would try this. got this message,

Success

E-mail successfully queued for delivery.lol, sounds like they are getting a lot of email's from unhappy people.

athenaesword
03-22-2008, 04:15 AM
lol well it's a terrible time to lose your acc with the freeleech going on

BluRossonero
03-22-2008, 04:34 AM

downloading torrents on freeleech counts as "active" data transfer ? :unsure:

Of course! :)

Sylar666
03-22-2008, 08:03 AM
I am really sorry to hear this story. But on the other hand if You are disabled on a tracker - due to inactivity- than You don't need that tracker. Simple.
I know it's not the case with You, OXO, so I wish You got back Your account, Mate!

messi30
03-22-2008, 05:36 PM
Good Luck, my friend, its very hard get acc of back, but i hope that you get you acc of back