PDA

View Full Version : This Should Have Been In "funny Stuff"

H.H.
08-04-2003, 11:06 AM
Oh... no words will describe it so just GO! And... SWEAR to Your hearts delight... WITH some HISTORICAL SWEAR WORDS!!!

:rolleyes:

H.H.
08-04-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by H.H.@4 August 2003 - 11:06
This was originally elsewhere... but as Mohamed will not come to the Mountain, the Mountain will come to Mohamed....enjoy this very brief "Finnish-Lesson" !!!

Bye, Y'all!!!

H.H.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :ph34r: SWEARING is an interesting part of human culture, and all nations have their own swear-words. I don't know if anyone has ever made a study of that, but as far as studies go, THAT could be an interesting subject!!!

SO.... I am willing to expand YOUR knowledge of some swear words in everyday use in my dear country, FINLAND!!!

SO.... here are some all time favourite FINNISH SWEAR WORDS, in Finnish, of course, what did You expect? Anyway, these swear words are very potent and they all have been tested throughout the centuries by people like Wäinämöinen, from the Kalevala - Saga.... And many others, including some of our war-heroes, Presidents and that everyday worker at his desk:

1. PERRRKELE! (Note the use of the exclamation-point there, and the use of multiple letter "R" ... VERY essential to the overall swearing-effect...) This hairey little devil lives in that VERY HOT infernal condo downstairs...

2. SAATANA! (The same hairy devil... the same address... too!)

3. JUMALAUTA!!! (Notice the THREE exclamation points.... this is where the ancient Finn is calling out for help from the Gods above...)

4. VITTU! (That is the mystical and sacred place women carry between their legs, AND if they happen to be in a good mood YOU may even have a taste of it! Wow...)

5. KYRPÄ! (That is the part of the body, MEN usually want to insert in the mystical and sacred place that women carry between their legs...)

6. HELVETTI! (THAT is the hot, infernal condo, ... where that guy with the little horns and a pitchfork lives...)

7. PASKA! (Now THAT is a bit messy .... well...how should I put it? Uhm... it is a sample/portion of Human Excrement... You know... SHIT!)

8. PILLU! Another word describing that mystical and sacred place AND numbers 4,5,7 and 8, they ALL can be used as adjectives, too. like: "YOU are a REAL n:o 5"

Well.... IF You go out shouting THESE frases... be sure to have an open alcohol-container in Your hand... and You probably will get OFF with just "Ahhh.... never mind, it's JUST another Crazy Finn...."

Well... I guess this is a perfect place to end it all..... boohooo .... NO ... I'm just ending this short lesson in "Essential Finnish"....
so BYE, Y'all!

H.H.

This post has been edited by H.H. on 4 August 2003 - 10:23

sampson Posted: 4 August 2003 - 10:38

(_8(l)

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,006

QUOTE (H.H. @ 4 August 2003 - 09:49)
SWEARING is an interesting part of human culture, and all nations have their own swear-words. I don't know if anyone has ever made a study of that, but as far as studies go, THAT could be an interesting subject!!!

SO.... I am willing to expand YOUR knowledge of some swear words in everyday use in my dear country, FINLAND!!!

SO.... here are some all time favourite FINNISH SWEAR WORDS, in Finnish, of course, what did You expect? Anyway, these swear words are very potent and they all have been tested throughout the centuries by people like Wäinämöinen, from the Kalevala - Saga.... And many others, including some of our war-heroes, Presidents and that everyday worker at his desk:

1. PERRRKELE! (Note the use of the exclamation-point there, and the use of multiple letter "R" ... VERY essential to the overall swearing-effect...) This hairey little devil lives in that VERY HOT infernal condo downstairs...

2. SAATANA! (The same hairy devil... the same address... too!)

3. JUMALAUTA!!! (Notice the THREE exclamation points.... this is where the ancient Finn is calling out for help from the Gods above...)

4. VITTU! (That is the mystical and sacred place women carry between their legs, AND if they happen to be in a good mood YOU may even have a taste of it! Wow...)

5. KYRPÄ! (That is the part of the body, MEN usually want to insert in the mystical and sacred place that women carry between their legs...)

6. HELVETTI! (THAT is the hot, infernal condo, ... where that guy with the little horns and a pitchfork lives...)

7. PASKA! (Now THAT is a bit messy .... well...how should I put it? Uhm... it is a sample/portion of Human Excrement... You know... SHIT!)

8. PILLU! Another word describing that mystical and sacred place AND numbers 4,5,7 and 8, they ALL can be used as adjectives, too. like: "YOU are a REAL n:o 5"

Well.... IF You go out shouting THESE frases... be sure to have an open alcohol-container in Your hand... and You probably will get OFF with just "Ahhh.... never mind, it's JUST another Crazy Finn...."

Well... I guess this is a perfect place to end it all..... boohooo .... NO ... I'm just ending this short lesson in "Essential Finnish"....
so BYE, Y'all!

H.H.