PDA

View Full Version : Problem with ScL

mafija
03-16-2008, 07:35 PM
Hi.Today I recive invites to ScL from my friend.I normaly sign up, login but now I can't log in and can't recover pasword.Is here someone from ScL stuff I'l be gratefull for some help.I tride to go to irc but nowone was there.:cry:Thanks

HDR
03-16-2008, 07:43 PM
Calm down. Can you explain your problem better?

I didn't understand at all what happened, so would be nice if you say what you did until the problem started.

mafija
03-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Can I sand PM to you,off course if you are a stuff from scl

HDR
03-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Can I sand PM to you,off course if you are a stuff from scl
i'm not from ScL staff, and i don't have an account there lol (i suck)

But if you post your problems maybe will be more easy to help you? :blink:

ideto
03-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Use their IRC, not a public forum. You will be helped there, not here :)

mafija
03-17-2008, 07:32 AM
No one from stuf I didn't find on irc,so if some of them read this please PM.I think thats my gmail is hacked,that way I can't login or recovery the pass.

Annoyed
03-17-2008, 07:52 AM
I had a rough time signing up there too. When you click on the invite link, it doesn't take you to a normal signup page like most sites do. You go to a regular log in page. It asks for your username, your pass, then confirm your pass.

After you fill in these three blanks, you hit Sign Up. You may have possibly hit Log In instead. Which the if you do the Recover pass thing now, the system shows you as a member, but you still won't be able to sign up.

The person that invited me got all this worked out, and was able to send me another invite(I'm sure he talked to staff). So just either tell your invitee to explain to the staff that you're having problems signing up, or jump on their IRC.

dogie
03-17-2008, 07:56 AM
mafija please join support channel on scl irc.

mafija
03-17-2008, 09:14 AM
Like I sad there is nowone on his irc chanel thas why I post problem here.

yayyyyyy
03-17-2008, 10:04 AM
you are for sure looking at the wrong chan/server....

mafija
03-17-2008, 10:29 AM
:d

dogie
03-17-2008, 01:28 PM
yeah posting full site name is good way to solve your problem XD, they dont want that.
And btw. you are on looking on the wrong server

mafija
03-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Problem resolved.thanks

conopida
03-17-2008, 06:35 PM
doesn`t work for me

saqib
03-17-2008, 06:41 PM
mafija please join support channel on scl irc.

i think a key is needed to use scl irc , its is not possible that no one at support channel.
anyways u should consult your friend who gave u invitation , he is the only one who can explain situation to the staff

SgtMajor
03-17-2008, 10:56 PM
anyways u should consult your friend who gave u invitation , he is the only one who can explain situation to the staff

Is the correct answer.

mafija
03-18-2008, 08:24 AM
@Problem resolved.thanks

People read the posts.I worked my problem on scl and now everything is ok.So irc scl is the best way for problem that people have.

Is the correct answer.

It's wrong answer.

BlueLabel
03-18-2008, 09:27 AM

sometimes you need to wait when you go the irc cannel cause noone can sit in front of his computer for 24 hours and support people.

briand5379
03-18-2008, 10:46 AM
It says at the top of the screen.

Ask Question
Wait for Reply
Get Problem Solved

I really don't get why people expect support channels to be manned 24/7. If you have things to do then leave yourself idling in the channel after you've asked the question and someone will answer you as soon as they can.

jasperr
03-18-2008, 01:16 PM

sometimes you need to wait when you go the irc cannel cause noone can sit in front of his computer for 24 hours and support people.

guys... for one thing he was in the wrong place... and second he's already got his problem solved... :frusty:

i think this thread can be closed now..

SAM
03-18-2008, 03:59 PM
please guys use the irc channel first

jasperr
03-18-2008, 05:56 PM
please guys use the irc channel first

that would help but, the OP didn't have the right info... was on the wrong net wrong channel........ but was directed to where he needed to be... thats all... end of story.. and now he's all set...

and to be honest.. i had forgot about the other net untill this thread.. lol

amade
03-19-2008, 08:37 AM
For a good tracker like ScL, IRC is active and probably ppl will get help from IRC. However, for many low level trackers, IRC is not very active so ppl who want to talk with staff have to be idle for a very long time until they can meet the right person....

Dark Archon
03-19-2008, 09:13 AM
For a good tracker like ScL, IRC is active and probably ppl will get help from IRC. However, for many low level trackers, IRC is not very active so ppl who want to talk with staff have to be idle for a very long time until they can meet the right person....

that is quite true. account problems are best dealt with staff but if you have other problems most members in the irc can help you instead so you don't have to wait for the staff.