PDA

View Full Version : Server too busy

rvt
03-17-2008, 08:34 AM
This has been going on for a few days now, and it's more annoying for the fact that the server is not actually too busy.

When that message pops up, it's showing 6 or 7 queries in the bottom bar.
Most of the heavy lifting has already been done at that point and all that needs doing is to return the page.

If the server busy message was shown with zero queries, the server would return to normal load a lot faster. You don't need customized themes for each user to show this message.

Whatever code is returning the server busy message, move it above the code for checking cookies for logins etc. and things should improve a bit.

Edit: Just realised this is in bittorrent section. Just posted in the first page that would actually load.

willsmith099
03-17-2008, 08:37 AM
Wow u got a shitload of knowledge on that,I think u must better pm a mod rather than flaunting your knowledge up here at the forums and creatin futile spammed up shit..

Sanka113
03-17-2008, 11:13 AM
We'll he probably knows a little something considering he's one of the main coders that design the source code most of your major trackers use. He's also an admin on a few of those trackers too. I think he knows what he's talking about.

AugustoP
03-17-2008, 12:15 PM
Wow u got a shitload of knowledge on that,I think u must better pm a mod rather than flaunting your knowledge up here at the forums and creatin futile spammed up shit..

BEAT THE SMARTY!!!111

Zaxx
03-17-2008, 12:22 PM
We'll he probably knows a little something considering he's one of the main coders that design the source code most of your major trackers use. He's also an admin on a few of those trackers too. I think he knows what he's talking about.

Doh!! Don't you just hate it when that happens? :lol:

Swift
03-17-2008, 12:24 PM
have the same problem

hasnainbk
03-17-2008, 12:47 PM
the same problem was happening to me for the last few days but its seems fine now.

Magnum
03-17-2008, 12:49 PM
have the same problem

Me too! :(

Barbarossa
03-17-2008, 01:34 PM
Seems OK for the moment, so I'll lock this ;)

EDIT: When it says "server too busy" I'm assuming it means the webserver and not the database server, but what do I know. The assumption being that the site has been the victim of some kind of Denial Of Service attack. :idunno: