PDA

View Full Version : Spread The Love

SgtMajor
03-18-2008, 12:00 AM
and send me a SweDVDR invite - please :)

It looks like they tolerate us non-Nordics these days, so now might be a fine time to get an invite yes?

I know to keep my head down, just to leech & seed and to keep my gob shut (and believe me - that is hard for me to do!) :P

I'll leave this open so you can flame & spam all you like :lol:

WarrenBuffet
03-18-2008, 12:00 AM
I'll think about it

Theif
03-18-2008, 12:05 AM
i am a new bird at swedvdr so dont have any invites at the moments since only 15 week old members can buy invites.

i would surely have given you invite because i like your avatar.

SgtMajor
03-18-2008, 12:33 AM
i am a new bird at swedvdr so dont have any invites at the moments since only 15 week old members can buy invites.

i would surely have given you invite because i like your avatar.

Thanks.

Google "it ain't half hot mum" and you will see the reference :)

ch14637
03-18-2008, 12:40 AM
SweDVDR is now letting non-Nordics join their site now?

BlueLabel
03-18-2008, 12:47 AM
I dont have swedvdr
but anyone who help Major will have my friendship for sure
help him guys he deserve it

fisherman
03-18-2008, 01:35 AM
Good luck SgtMajor (http://208.101.40.56/vb3/members/sgtmajor-79679), at the minute Exalted users can invite too. Previously it was only divine users. I was invited in the past few weeks by an Exalted buddy of mine. Great tracker!!

Fact: only Israel IP's are banned

Good luck, I'm sure some decent member will invite you :)

Vidde
03-18-2008, 12:11 PM
Wow, SgtMajor is asking about invites? O_o And I who thought this was a different man.. :D

Nah j/k mate, I fully trust you, and you have made reading at FST much much better, due to your quality posts.

Good luck!
-Vidde

EDIT:
SgtMajor has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Swift
03-18-2008, 12:30 PM
SweDVDR is now letting non-Nordics join their site now?

since long time ... :whistling

GL SgtMajor

jonny81985
03-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Sarge wait about 3 weeks and ill send you one :)

JOn

sokrates
03-18-2008, 01:42 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-wanted-swedvdr-invite-234728
what happened to your old acc?

gladiator007
03-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Yes indeed, that sucks :(

Re: Wanted: SweDVDR Invite
Done, A HUGE THANK YOU to INTOODEEP

Thread closed

Magnum
03-18-2008, 03:53 PM
I dont have swedvdr
but anyone who help Major will have my friendship for sure
help him guys he deserve it

+1 :yup:
Good luck my friend!

jonny81985
03-18-2008, 04:08 PM
He probably got banned back when they were banning non swedish users, Im sure sarge didnt cheat or do nething like that :)

SCR
03-18-2008, 04:28 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-wanted-swedvdr-invite-234728

If you look closer to the date off that request you will notice that the request was made near the moment that SweDVDR decided to ban all nonnordic IP`s so is pretty obvious to me what happened to that account.(deleted or banned because off: nonnordic ip)
Oh and look again at what SgtMajor said in his OP here : "It looks like they tolerate us non-Nordics these days, so now might be a fine time to get an invite yes?"

aysomc
03-18-2008, 04:30 PM
yea he has already said he got banned when they went on a banning spree of members who arent swedish a couple months ago. hope u get it sgt. ;)

grimms
03-18-2008, 04:34 PM

Jon

Jon remember me as well. J/k, As far as the Sgt? I can fully trust this man so anyone who has an invite please give it to him (As long as your not a trader, cheater, or anything else we may not know about).

Sgt i'm quite perplexed that your asking for an invite on fst. Thought I would never see the day. Hell may now freeze over as well.:P

SCR
03-18-2008, 04:34 PM
yea he has already said he got banned when they went on a banning spree of members who arent swedish a couple months ago. hope u get it sgt. ;)
He will probably get it when Vidde will be able to contact him through PM. ;) ...so Sgt..u better open your PM`s .

escuoop
03-18-2008, 04:38 PM
check this thread

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-demous-first-strike--285044

jonny81985
03-18-2008, 06:24 PM

Jon

Jon remember me as well. J/k, As far as the Sgt? I can fully trust this man so anyone who has an invite please give it to him (As long as your not a trader, cheater, or anything else we may not know about).

Sgt i'm quite perplexed that your asking for an invite on fst. Thought I would never see the day. Hell may now freeze over as well.:P

LOL your more than welcome to one :), ill have plenty for my friends

jon

SgtMajor
03-18-2008, 07:12 PM
Wow, SgtMajor is asking about invites? O_o And I who thought this was a different man.. :D

Nah j/k mate, I fully trust you, and you have made reading at FST much much better, due to your quality posts.

Good luck!
-Vidde

EDIT:
SgtMajor has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Doh!

There's some thickos round here, me included at times! :D

/runs off to enable PMs :lol:

cheers V.

If you look closer to the date off that request you will notice that the request was made near the moment that SweDVDR decided to ban all nonnordic IP`s so is pretty obvious to me what happened to that account.(deleted or banned because off: nonnordic ip)
Oh and look again at what SgtMajor said in his OP here : "It looks like they tolerate us non-Nordics these days, so now might be a fine time to get an invite yes?"

Give that man an apple :)

And I'm as close to the nordic countries as you can get across water, and I still got booted when the old admin threw a wobbly.

I mean, did I complain when they invaded us many years, did I hell as like, yet when I want a movie they say no, fuck off, there's just no justice sometimes! :P

Jon

I didn't like to ask in the other place as it might have come across as giving in expectation of receiving, considering what was just handed out recently :)

Read some of the threads around that time, racist admin was a gentle term for them at that time, if you were a non-nordic IP you just got binned, end of, no explanation and just banned from their IRC, kinda leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

sokrates
03-19-2008, 09:59 AM
i just wondered because i would include informations about these things in such a request thread (no matter how stupid the reason of being banned was)^^
and as i never read any swedvdr threads (lack of interest :P ) i couldnt know ;)
btw why dont they have english rules and faq -.-
nobody thinks of me :(