adissan
03-18-2008, 10:48 AM
interesting info :lol:

JROQuinn
03-18-2008, 04:24 PM
hypocritical

grimms
03-18-2008, 04:27 PM
that E* has a forum which called Invites where it sais "Trade invites for other trackers".
Now all i know about this tracker is his aggressive attitude towards traders and still they allow other trackers trades be done inside their site, lame indeed.

And how do you know? I presume your not a member there, so this thread shouldn't even of been made.

Polarbear
03-18-2008, 04:36 PM
that E* has a forum which called Invites where it sais "Trade invites for other trackers".
Now all i know about this tracker is his aggressive attitude towards traders and still they allow other trackers trades be done inside their site, lame indeed.

And how do you know? I presume your not a member there, so this thread shouldn't even of been made.

he doesn't know. otherwise he wouldn't post utter bullshit statments which are not true.

Cruel
03-18-2008, 04:50 PM
There are no trading in the forum :no:

grimms
03-18-2008, 05:54 PM

he doesn't know. otherwise he wouldn't post utter bullshit statments which are not true.

Thats what I thought. Thanks for clearing this up Polarbear, even though I knew this thread was bullshit from the start.;)

halo-
03-18-2008, 06:48 PM
actually, he is right

what he is not right about is that there are never any trades there at all, people just give invites away for free all the time

all just a bad naming of the discussion ;\

grimms
03-18-2008, 06:56 PM
actually, he is right

what he is not right about is that there are never any trades there at all, people just give invites away for free all the time

all just a bad naming of the discussion ;\

Exactly. It's called PU invite section in tracker forums. Just about all trackers have them. Your right it should be labeled PU invite forum. I'm also aware trading does not go on in most if not all of PU forums (Can't speak for members who may do it through pm's). Also the OP is obviously not a member of E**(Myself included). So these types of threads shouldn't be started from non members(Or at all for that matter).

stoi
03-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Blackcats had one of these, (No Trading allowed though)and that many trackers said that they didnt want to be named on it, we just decided to scrap the forum entirely.

th0r
03-18-2008, 07:39 PM
The invite thread on E**** has about 7 or 8 trackers that you're not allowed to give invites to in public, so the activity there is limited to a few trackers.

monk3y
03-18-2008, 09:05 PM

Shhhhuuuuuushhh newb

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/190/eeeeesc8.jpg

Skiz
03-18-2008, 09:22 PM

Shhhhuuuuuushhh newb

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/190/eeeeesc8.jpg

You can spin the story that way if you choose, but if you read the sole sticky thread inside the section, you'd notice some stern rules:

Some rules for this forum:
One thread per tracker!
After receiving an invite, edit your previous post, notifying us that you don't need one anymore.
DO NOT post your email here, only send it by PM.
TRACKERS WHICH PROHIBIT PUBLIC INVITES ARE OFF LIMITS HERE. This includes ScT, FSC, F**, F**R, U*-*, and BitMeTV, among others.
This forum is for invites, not for account trading. Any threads or posts that offer accounts to other sites will be deleted.

And some advice:
Check a user's profile before inviting them somewhere else. Consider their ratio/buffer and how long they've been on the tracker first.
Some explanation of the last rule: we respect the wishes of trackers with rules against making their name/url public, and that includes, in our opinion, starting invite threads for them. Such trackers are therefore banned from this forum - if you're unsure about it, ask a staff member. Exceptions will be made only for confirmed staff members of said trackers giving permission or starting the thread themselves.

monk3y
03-18-2008, 09:34 PM
doesn't matter m8

Skiz
03-18-2008, 09:38 PM
doesn't matter m8

Yes, yes it does.

You're portrayed E as a sort of 'bad guy' and being "lame" by saying they allow trading, when in actuality they only allow trading for sites which themselves allow it.

Polarbear
03-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Shhhhuuuuuushhh newb

a newb that has access to all the tracker forums that you only know from screenshots.

but keep posting premature statments about trackers you don't know anything about.

if you can't join them, diss them. that's a very common practice for an usual envier like you and i'm quite used to it.

it makes me stiffle a yawn. that's all.

Emperator
03-18-2008, 09:39 PM
so, they allow to trade invites?

monk3y
03-18-2008, 09:44 PM
Shhhhuuuuuushhh newb

a newb that has access to all the tracker forums that you only know from screenshots.

but keep posting premature statments about trackers you don't know anything about.

if you can't join them, diss them. that's a very common practice for an usual envier like you and i'm quite used to it.

it makes me stiffle a yawn. that's all.

Rofl keep believing E is hard to get, i can give you every proof you want while it doesn't show my username that i have there a user.
newb.

grimms
03-18-2008, 09:48 PM
I think Skizo and Polarbear expressed what REALLY goes on in E****. So please no more useless threads like THIS one, posting fake screenshots or old ones.

(I)
03-18-2008, 09:50 PM
if you can't join them, diss them. that's a very common practice for an usual envier

U R right, but he posted screen shoots anyawy

grimms
03-18-2008, 09:51 PM
doesn't matter m8

If it doesn't matter then why start this thread? I'm not a member there but I don't like people bashing other sites cause THEY can't get in (Meaning you). Also you have a trusted member... and a FST mod telling you and us otherwise (I tend to believe them over you on this issue).;)

monk3y
03-18-2008, 09:52 PM
rofl old and fake ones hhhhhhhhhhhh ok m8 keep dancing around ....

Skizo so if someone would've posted here a trade for e**** but stated this :
i want screenshots of trackers showing good ratio, that's ok by e**** rules right ?

(I)
03-18-2008, 09:53 PM
Blackcats had one of these, (No Trading allowed though)and that many trackers said that they didnt want to be named on it, we just decided to scrap the forum entirely.

I can understand why some trackers don't want their invites to be asked on public, but can't understand why they feel that (jealous) if some old member on an old big tracker asked his friends to send'em an inv.
Childish behaviour imo

monk3y
03-18-2008, 09:54 PM
doesn't matter m8

If it doesn't matter then why start this thread? I'm not a member there but I don't like people bashing other sites cause THEY can't get in (Meaning you). Also you have a trusted member... and a FST mod telling you and us otherwise (I tend to believe them over you on this issue).;)

first of all i have a username in that site.
second, they both like this site and naturally they defend it, i have no problem with that and know the feeling, i;m the objective side here that states the indisputable facts. ;)

grimms
03-18-2008, 09:57 PM
I would defend it too and see nothing wrong with the invite forums. Skizo posted the rules from the site and other sites i'm apart of operate in the same fashion. They allow invites to be given, only if the tracker allows invites to be given. I will keep dancing around you Monkey boy.

monk3y
03-18-2008, 10:00 PM
@grimms :

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-did-you-know--post2729301/postcount22

grimms
03-18-2008, 10:16 PM
Good luck trying to get others to support and believe anything you say monkey boy. I'm with polarbear and skizo and will leave it at that. I see nothing wrong, and i will continue to dance.

monk3y
03-18-2008, 10:19 PM
ok keep licking oops dancing.

grimms
03-18-2008, 10:22 PM
ok keep licking oops dancing.

What a Bittard you came to be.:yup: I'll keep dancing though..it is fun and amusing sorta like your posts(But more respected).:)

FACE_TO_FACE
03-18-2008, 10:46 PM
hmmm not so nice when they have 2 different politics :mellow:

i´m not a member there... (and i dont wont)

Dark Archon
03-19-2008, 12:43 AM
Why is the OP trying to give a bad name to E? Respect the tracker for what it is mate.

th0r
03-19-2008, 01:01 AM
Because either,

a.) His account was disabled recently and he's lashing out for revenge.
b.) He had a chance to join through someone else and was denied the invite.
c.) He tried to trade for access to E**** and was scammed or the trade didn't go down.
d.) He's jealous of other E**** members there.

Pick your favorite.

Annoyed
03-19-2008, 01:14 AM
Who cares? Almost every tracker has a board like this on their forums. No big deal.

grimms
03-19-2008, 02:20 AM
Who cares? Almost every tracker has a board like this on their forums. No big deal.

Annoyed thats what I was trying to tell the guy.:P

stoi
03-19-2008, 02:48 AM
I am not agreeing or disagreeing here but i think what the OP was trying to get across but failed pretty badly in doing.

The tracker does not want its invites traded anywhere.

But they allow invites to some sites to be traded on their forums.

OK, they disallow a few sites, but they still allow trading of invites, even if its just to lvl 1-4 trackers they still allow it.

So he is calling them hypocrytcal.

On BCG when we had these types of forums, only giveaways were allowed, no trading at all.

Something Else
03-19-2008, 02:57 AM
It does seem a bit of a grey area there.....

EDIT: For me at least. :unsure:

Skiz
03-19-2008, 03:00 AM
Skizo so if someone would've posted here a trade for e**** but stated this :
i want screenshots of trackers showing good ratio, that's ok by e**** rules right ?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

E**** allows invite trading of trackers which allow their invites to be traded, which discredits your futile attempts to call them out as hypocrites.

Try to keep up, would ya?

mamacita
03-19-2008, 03:12 AM
You tell him Skizo!

Like Grimms has said so many times in this thread....what's the point?

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but do you need to go bashing heads in? Try and be constructive.

Annoyed
03-19-2008, 04:51 AM

I know you were grimms. :) Just thought I'd try and help you out.

EDIT: And yeah, I know what's Stoi saying about the hyprotical thing. Waffles...I believe it says in their faq that they don't want their invites traded. But, in the PU board at What, there's a staff member from Waffles that has unlimited invites and just giving them out to anyone that asks.

Sure, the person isn't trading them, but the person is just handing them out to anyone that asks. Most sites don't want you trading because you don't know who you're inviting. Well...isn't just handing them out the samething? Granted, the person is giving them out in the power user board. So that's how they must be justifying it. That if the member is a power user, then he/she obviously could never cheat, or be a constant hit n' runner, etc.

stoi
03-19-2008, 05:15 AM

I know you were grimms. :) Just thought I'd try and help you out.

EDIT: And yeah, I know what's Stoi saying about the hyprotical thing. Waffles...I believe it says in their faq that they don't want their invites traded. But, in the PU board at What, there's a staff member from Waffles that has unlimited invites and just giving them out to anyone that asks.

Sure, the person isn't trading them, but the person is just handing them out to anyone that asks. Most sites don't want you trading because you don't know who you're inviting. Well...isn't just handing them out the samething? Granted, the person is giving them out in the power user board. So that's how they must be justifying it. That if the member is a power user, then he/she obviously could never cheat, or be a constant hit n' runner, etc.

well... lol

Ours was just for PU and above as well, but as we have 9,000 PU and 3,500 SPU and then uploaders and staff on top of that (so about 15,000 members) the other trackers thought that was too many members to have access to it, and didnt want our PU and above to get invites to their trackers.

Some of the trackers that asked us though, i had never even heard off, so i just thought enough is enough, and we havnt got enough staff to police it properly, so best to just close it and be done with it.

PS;

PU = 1.50 ratio
SPU = 2.05 ratio

soulreaper
03-19-2008, 05:30 AM
Stoi,you conveyed the point that the OP was trying to make in crystal clear fashion.You also make a vital point when you said that in blackcats invites can be offered but NOT traded.

Skizo,which trackers allow their invites to be traded? Are the sysops/admins of these trackers members of E and have specifically allowed trading their invites in E's forums?

As Benchez rightly pointed out this is certainly a grey area in E which is worth a debate,after all this is filesharingtalk.com.

Skiz
03-19-2008, 05:48 AM
Skizo,which trackers allow their invites to be traded?

There are hundreds; I don't pretend to know them all.

Are the sysops/admins of these trackers members of E and have specifically allowed trading their invites in E's forums?

You'd have to ask the E staff that question.

If I were a betting man though, I would wager that if a tracker has implied via their rules page that trading invites is against the rules, E simply entertains those wishes.

Just looking at the first page of threads in that section tho', I only see one thread which implies a trade. The sole response in that thread was from a mod at that site stating a request for the thread to be deleted.

Swift
03-19-2008, 06:34 AM
No i did not know but its lame .. if it`s true !

Annoyed
03-19-2008, 06:37 AM
Oh I know. I wasn't saying anything about BCG. I remember asking invites to other game sites like UG and bitGamer were against the rules. I kind of figured that more and more sites were going to start pestering to be put on that list.

I did get into a couple nice sites from your invite board though. :)

well... lol

Ours was just for PU and above as well, but as we have 9,000 PU and 3,500 SPU and then uploaders and staff on top of that (so about 15,000 members) the other trackers thought that was too many members to have access to it, and didnt want our PU and above to get invites to their trackers.

Some of the trackers that asked us though, i had never even heard off, so i just thought enough is enough, and we havnt got enough staff to police it properly, so best to just close it and be done with it.

PS;

PU = 1.50 ratio
SPU = 2.05 ratio

undercoverbro
03-19-2008, 07:09 AM
Sound like monkey has a good point. Most trackers do not let people post invites in public forums. So unless they are giving eachother old demonoid invites, there must be some hypocracy going on here. Don't be offended mr skizo.

monk3y
03-19-2008, 09:31 AM
this goes to grimms mamacita and all other who said they "don't find this thrilling, or don't get the point of this thread" ok so why'd you post here ? go on don't spend your free time in my thread yea get out have a nice day.

@th0r:
I am a registered member to E, never requested an invite that was denied and didn't try to trade it, wasn't disabled or any other thing you made up there i'm not a frustrated person from something they done to me i just don't like hypocrite people.

Dark Archon
03-19-2008, 09:38 AM
I am not agreeing or disagreeing here but i think what the OP was trying to get across but failed pretty badly in doing.

The tracker does not want its invites traded anywhere.

But they allow invites to some sites to be traded on their forums.

OK, they disallow a few sites, but they still allow trading of invites, even if its just to lvl 1-4 trackers they still allow it.

So he is calling them hypocrytcal.

On BCG when we had these types of forums, only giveaways were allowed, no trading at all.

If that's what the OP meant I misunderstood :(

Skiz
03-19-2008, 09:44 AM
Meh... this is going in circles. Either monk3y is too dim to understand a cognitive sentence or is just letting her foolish pride dig herself into a hole.

Nothing further to debate in my eyes. I'd hate to subject her to further logic and reason. :dabs:

stoi
03-19-2008, 09:53 AM
well im not passing judgment here, other trackers can do what they want for all i care.

But i think it all boils down to the subtitle of the forum in that pic.

Invites:
Trade Invites for Other Trackers.

If it was

Invites:
Offer Invites for Other Trackers (or similar)

then this thread would have never have been started in the first place.

monk3y
03-19-2008, 09:57 AM
unnecessarily, skizo do you think that E staff went asking every tracker out there if they allow 'invites trading' or not ? how do they know that F*C doesn't allow and ST allow ?

OmaRin0
03-19-2008, 09:57 AM
this is so wrong
don't start a new BS topic if u aren't sure 100% of what r u saying..

monk3y
03-19-2008, 10:06 AM
i have no powers left, can you lock it ? thanks have a nice day.

grimms
03-19-2008, 04:21 PM
i have no powers left, can you lock it ? thanks have a nice day.

You don't.:dabs: You tried to prove a point but came misinformed with a weak argument. Also you stated how do staff know what trackers allow giving out of their invites? Well most staff are connected to each other and also are cool or great friends with regular members who know what trackers allow what(In one way or another), in regards to invite /trading(Most trading is now not allowed anywhere though). Everything that was stated in the rules that Skizo posted were true(As far as sites who don't allow invites to be traded or giving out in other trackers). Your problem has now been resolved unless someone like murphdog or another E**** Staff member comes to this forum and states otherwise(Which I think is not needed at this point).

Skiz
03-19-2008, 09:30 PM
unnecessarily, skizo do you think that E staff went asking every tracker out there if they allow 'invites trading' or not ? how do they know that F*C doesn't allow and ST allow ?

Read post #42.