PDA

View Full Version : Need Battlefield 2 Original serial number

hema999
03-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Hey all

Finally I played this game & I'm so in to it :D ,

but in fact mine is a copy , not an original one :ermm: ,

So I hope If I can find a man who can do me that favor & share with me his serial :) ,

Or If you need something in return , Just PM me

although I'm almost quit trading , but for this game I'm ready to do anything :w00t: .

adissan
03-18-2008, 07:48 PM
Mate i don t really know if u gonna find what u are lookin for in this section :)

SenorBubbz
03-18-2008, 07:50 PM
That's not true adissan, I have a BF2 original key that will work perfectly.

I'll pm you.

hema999
03-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Mate i don t really know if u gonna find what u are lookin for in this section :)

I've seen lots of members here offering COD & other games serial for torrent invites ,

I hope I found a guy with BF2 SN :)

--------

also it's a n old game , It must be members who played it for a while till they got their joy Then canceled it to play new ones , I feel that I'll meet one of them today that will give me the serial for free :naughty:

1000possibleclaws
03-18-2008, 08:47 PM
Hey all

although I'm almost quit trading , but for this game I'm ready to do anything :w00t: .

how about buying the game? I'm all for downloading games to play their single player, but if you like the game enough you should support the developers and buy an account.

SenorBubbz
03-18-2008, 09:33 PM
Hey all

how about buying the game? I'm all for downloading games to play their single player, but if you like the game enough you should support the developers and buy an account.

That's why I bought BF2 in the first place. Then I bought COD4 so I'll actually give him the serial for free.

PM me if you really want it dude.

HDR
03-18-2008, 10:26 PM
I already gave him a valid serial number. :)

but i don't know why he didn't close the thread. :/

hema999
03-18-2008, 10:40 PM
I already gave him a valid serial number. :)

but i don't know why he didn't close the thread. :/

Yeah man ,It's working great , Thanks again :) .

DONE , I love you FST members :fst: