PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

silent h3ro
03-18-2008, 08:06 PM
Anybody getting it?

I hear that Fry's has a deal for the Xbox 360 version for $39.99 (supposadly starts on the 20th). I bought my copy online at buy.com. Buy.com has the game for PS3 and Xbox 360 for $43.99 with Google Checkout.

necromantic
03-21-2008, 01:29 AM
You do know that the forum you're posting on is called FILESHARINGTALK right? You should be pirating that shit! Odds are good I (along with almost everyone else here) will be downloading it for free.

IdolEyes787
03-21-2008, 02:31 AM
You do know that the forum you're posting on is called FILESHARINGTALK right? You should be pirating that shit! Odds are good I (along with almost everyone else here) will be downloading it for free.
I know that "you only pay for the hardware",but why fault someone who is only trying to be helpful.
I for one appreciate that silent h3ro took the time to offer me the option.Besides sometimes it's beneficial to buy a game,the industry doesn't run on good wishes.

twist off
03-27-2008, 07:03 PM
anyone play this yet?
i played first part for PC... waiting for the second one to be released on PC also...

does the story wrap up nicely or is there RS:V3??
i know i was upset with how the first one finished...

EnerGizer
03-27-2008, 07:36 PM
I played the first part on PC , but it sucks! , Cod 4 totally pwned it :S

twist off
03-28-2008, 02:46 AM
I played the first part on PC , but it sucks! , Cod 4 totally pwned it :S

I liked the first one... Major part of the game play, same like in every other RB6, is being tactical... Something that COD series has always lacked.

Septimus
03-28-2008, 07:27 AM
You should be pirating that shit! Odds are good I (along with almost everyone else here) will be downloading it for free.

You are right ;)

silent h3ro
03-29-2008, 01:15 AM
I know that "you only pay for the hardware",but why fault someone who is only trying to be helpful.
I for one appreciate that silent h3ro took the time to offer me the option.Besides sometimes it's beneficial to buy a game,the industry doesn't run on good wishes.Thanks for the support. I feel the same way.

I used to pirate all my Xbox and PSP games but ever since I've sold both, I decided that I would buy a next gen console and actually buy the games. I have not broken that promise to myself. I have purchased somewhere around 20-30 Xbox 360 and PS3 games and I feel pretty good about supporting the software (game) companies. Yes it costs a lot but when you buy the games, but you can be sure that they will pump out more quality games as a result of consumers.

By the way, the PS3 doen't run games on hdd or backed up disks so if you only own a PS3 console then you are SOL. Only the Xbox 360 plays your back-ups, or pirated games in necromantic's case.

I visit this forum because, yes, I do still pirate computer software like Photoshop, but c'mon $999 for CS3? I cannot afford that (I'm 18 with out a job - it's hard to get employed in Michigan). I try to buy my games on discount, so I save as much as possible (much cheaper than the software I use).

Ri0T
03-29-2008, 04:51 PM
I'm gonna get this game for sure. I loved the first one, and since the reviews are very supporting, why not...

tesco
03-31-2008, 12:36 AM
I've never played any of the rainbow six games.

I played and beat splinter cell double agent (recently) and I bought ghost recon advanced warfighter 2...haven't beat it yet but i'm disappointed with the multiplayer, not a true coop game. :(
I've never played any of the RB6 games...
How does this game compare to it? Is there a good coop mode in this game or is it similar to SCDA and graw2 where the coop is unrelated to the single player story?

popwar
04-02-2008, 09:56 PM
im waiting for it to come out for pc . and why does everyone compare it to cod4? i mean i guess theres similarities but that means there would be no reason to create any more fps's because theres already one out. '' oh this has good guys vs the bad guys, cod 4 is wayy better ''.. ?

silent h3ro
04-04-2008, 12:24 AM
Yeah I agree with you popwar, I am really sick of people comparing this to CoD. Rainbow Six is more of a tactical game, where CoD 4 is more a run and gun game (although you still can play CoD with tactics).

fOrUmAs
04-04-2008, 03:52 AM

I played and beat splinter cell double agent (recently) and I bought ghost recon advanced warfighter 2...haven't beat it yet but i'm disappointed with the multiplayer, not a true coop game. :(
How does this game compare to it? Is there a good coop mode in this game or is it similar to SCDA and graw2 where the coop is unrelated to the single player story?

Well i have tryed to play some R6 games on ps2 and xbox but i didint like much..

but for the first i have played on x360 R6 Vegas and beat the game and i must say i love it now, also i have played and beat the Vegas 2 few days ago

u should try to play Vegas its is really great game..

twist off
04-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Well i have tryed to play some R6 games on ps2 and xbox but i didint like much..

but for the first i have played on x360 R6 Vegas and beat the game and i must say i love it now, also i have played and beat the Vegas 2 few days ago

How did u like Vegas 2? Does it wrap up the story or is there another one in the making?

kondrae
04-11-2008, 06:45 AM
Downloaded it yesterday. havent tried it though

Clio2
04-11-2008, 05:58 PM
nice game

hands
04-11-2008, 07:40 PM
i just finished downloading it and installing it, but i have a problem.. in the nfo it says i need to copy the crack executable over to my installation\Binaries directory? where is that?

fOrUmAs
04-12-2008, 04:08 PM

How did u like Vegas 2? Does it wrap up the story or is there another one in the making?

well there wasnt much changes in Vegas 2,only differents is that u play less in vegas then previous release but if u liked first one then u will for sure love Vegas 2 also,for story u will have to find for your self:D i dont want to ruin that.

as i said i havent been fan of R6 games but with vegas all have changed:)

zrick
04-13-2008, 01:24 AM
cod4 is much better

fOrUmAs
04-14-2008, 12:05 AM
cod4 is much better

well they are FPS but gameplay is different between COD4 and Vegas 2..;)

twist off
04-14-2008, 06:27 PM
cod4 is much better

Again, not a really fair comparison. With COD4 you had unlimited supply of allied NPCs but you had no control over what they do, while in RB6 you are put in a position where they depend on whatever you do.

corpse
04-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Game is pretty good, but short... And the ending is ridiculous...

fOrUmAs
04-14-2008, 07:26 PM

yea i can agree on that,game is short in some way if u play the game every day for 2 or 3 hours but i have seen even shorter games that Vegas:)

RedHot
04-14-2008, 09:48 PM
It's a bit hard :S

polemic
04-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Vegas 2 is pretty good one, though my PC is a bit too bad to run it normally:(

F3n1x
04-15-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm downloading it atm i update this post later, i hope that it be a good game.

trebor31
04-22-2008, 07:39 PM
I d/l for pc and its good game:)

lostdemon
04-24-2008, 12:16 PM
This is a game I will probably get and play after I beat the new GTA
I have never played a Rainbow Six game but this one looks okay and everyone seems to agree it's a good game. I hope I will like it as well

1000possibleclaws
04-25-2008, 02:49 PM

for me the rainbow six series are the best tom clancy games. they're great cause they are tactical and somewhat realistic in how its easy for you to die, but then theres also alot of close range fire fights, and the zulu commands for your team are sick!

Costello
04-26-2008, 04:20 AM
great adventure & terrorists game

pwarrier
05-09-2008, 04:04 PM
2nd part is like just an add on maps to the 1st part .... no such noticeable changes

tesco
05-11-2008, 01:22 AM

yea i can agree on that,game is short in some way if u play the game every day for 2 or 3 hours but i have seen even shorter games that Vegas:)How short?
Graw2 was fecking short, is this one longer than that at least?

Gonna get this after I get tired of gta4 which probably won't be for a while.

Cristian
05-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Played solo and finished this in two days.

Played with a friend and finished this in 'bout eight hours.

Was nice.

formos
05-11-2008, 11:37 AM
so quickly?? what a shame,i hate short games

markupmaster
05-11-2008, 06:24 PM
I may get it...

But if it's a short game I'm gonna be pissed..

:P

kondrae
05-20-2008, 07:40 AM
i like to co-op. fun game

0riGiNaLBoX
05-25-2008, 11:53 AM
I've never played any of the rainbow six games on Xbox360 but i had it on my PC and it's good game