PDA

View Full Version : S*********.ro question

ramishka
03-18-2008, 08:39 PM
S*********.RO was a good 0day tracker but it has been down lately. Site came back online for 1-2 days few days ago but seems to be offline again.

They have a message on their homepage:
"Multi nu ne-au vrut, multi ne-au urat, pe multi i-am incomodat dar suntem siguri ca si mai multi nu ne vor uita !"

I translated it using an online translator but doesnt make much sense:
"Dont they us, many they wished us, on many uncomfortable gift are siguri as still more many dont shall us forget us!"

Can anyone please tell me what the text in Romanian means? Does it mean goodbye for ever? Thanks in advance

SCR
03-18-2008, 08:44 PM
"Many people didn`t wanted us,many hated us , we bothered many of them but we are sure that even more people will not forget us !"
That`s about all the translation i am able to make ...

BEGINER
03-18-2008, 08:47 PM
Are they comeback or this is the end???

HDR
03-18-2008, 10:38 PM
Buaaahhh:cry::cry: Have they closed forever??:cry::cry::cry:

WHY??:angry:

FACE_TO_FACE
03-18-2008, 10:47 PM
it was a very nice tracker!! With one of the best designs in the bittorrent world... :(

ramishka
03-19-2008, 02:49 AM
"Many people didn`t wanted us,many hated us , we bothered many of them but we are sure that even more people will not forget us !"
That`s about all the translation i am able to make ...

Thanks. It really looks like goodbye then :(

saint24th
03-19-2008, 05:05 AM
Have they closed forever?

amade
03-19-2008, 06:59 AM
I did a GA including the acc of the above tracker, and somebody wanted to get that acc badly. I soon realized that the site has been down during the last few weeks and promised to let him know if the site is back online. Maybe I had better PM him that he'd better give up...

I did a GA including the acc of the above tracker, and somebody wanted to get that acc badly. I soon realized that the site has been down during the last few weeks and promised to let him know if the site is back online. Maybe I had better PM him that he'd better give up...

Swift
03-19-2008, 07:11 AM
They encounterd some police problems similar to oink and need to be closed :P I don`t know exactlly when they will come back maybe a month maybe not in 1 year ;) so try to get your stuff from somewhere else :P

amade
03-19-2008, 07:26 AM
They encounterd some police problems similar to oink and need to be closed :P I don`t know exactlly when they will come back maybe a month maybe not in 1 year ;) so try to get your stuff from somewhere else :P

Oh, I didn't know that - thanks for the info. BTW, can we consider that all *.ro tracker sites are at risk of police problems (i.e. is there any big investigation from Romanian police on trackers going on?)

mateivlad
03-19-2008, 11:37 AM
Here is why S*********.ro is down. This is an article from 14/03/2008:

" Un inspector din cadrul Oficiului Judeţean pentru Protecţia Consumatorului (OJPC) Brăila este cercetat penal pentru că a postat pe Internet filme piratate. Nicolae A. a fost descoperit de lucrătorii Serviciului de Investigare a Fraudelor, care s-au sesizat din oficiu cu privire la faptul că acesta s-a īnregistrat pe site-ul www.s*********.ro şi a pus la dispoziţia publicului filme purtătoare de drepturi conexe. După ce au obţinut autorizaţia de percheziţie domiciliară şi īn sistem informatic, poliţiştii au mers la domiciliul suspectului, unde au găsit două hard-disk-uri, care conţineau filme, muzică, jocuri şi programe soft, purtătoare de drepturi conexe, 732 CD-uri şi 675 DVD-uri, care nu prezentau elementele caracteristice unor produse originale."

I will try to translate this for you.

"A inspector from the Office for Consumer Protection Brăila is investigated because he poted pirated movies on the Internet. Nicolae A. (his name) was discovered by the Fraude Investigation Service who was sesizated from the office about the fact that he registered on the S*********.ro web-site and shared whit others pirated movies. After they obtained the search warran for his home and the computer , the cops went to his house and found two HDDs thet contained movies , music , games and software programs that were pirated and also 732 CDs and 675 DVDs that did not reprezent original features."

I also read an article were the dude stated why he is not guilty and blabla...I'm gonna search that one too and try to translate it.
Also (I don't know if I should say this) I spoke with one of the tracker's administrator and he told me that untill the "waters cool down" the tracker will be down.

Cheers. :D

HDR
03-19-2008, 11:47 AM
Ouch, what a shame :(

thanks mateivlad (http://208.101.40.56/vb3/../../members/mateivlad-201189) for translating it and let us know! :yup:

fOrUmAs
03-19-2008, 11:22 PM
well i still hope they will back some day but i dont see any reasone why they have back just for 2 days and again they go down..they should stay down untill all problems are gone

:(