PDA

View Full Version : SCC mp3 /appz section sucks

J-dye
03-19-2008, 07:04 AM
i know its freeleech , but i was never able to find an app that i was looking for in that section :mellow:

Swift
03-19-2008, 07:07 AM
the app they have its just 0day .. they don`t have the common app you use : like , yahoo messanger , winamp , winrar , mozilla stuff like that :D

but its great anyway ! so use IT :P

ClodiuS
03-19-2008, 07:07 AM
Not only that section,all the site...

renwickftw
03-19-2008, 07:26 AM
SCC is just a 0-day site, nothing else. If you're looking for the newest release, then it will prolly be there. But dont expect any old stuff, or requests.

amade
03-19-2008, 07:42 AM
i know its freeleech , but i was never able to find an app that i was looking for in that section :mellow:

I don't agree - since SCC is lacking leechers compared to other 0day trackers, mp3/appz is the best place for many users with low network speed to get upload buffer. Without mp3/appz FL, SCC would have much less leechers, I believe.

Dark Archon
03-19-2008, 07:55 AM
SCC is already doing users a favour by having a free leech forever mp3 section, should be happy about that

Cobass
03-19-2008, 08:15 AM
SCC is already doing users a favour by having a free leech forever mp3 section, should be happy about that

And we are happy about it!

amade
03-19-2008, 08:27 AM
The only thing I wish for on mp3/appz section is that there be some torrents with bigger than 100MB in size! ^^

Tsvetanov
03-19-2008, 09:35 AM
You should be thankful to SCC.. its a 0day & free leech section, with best pretimes! :angry:

renwickftw
03-19-2008, 09:57 AM
The only thing I wish for on mp3/appz section is that there be some torrents with bigger than 100MB in size! ^^

Well they only upload what the scene releases :/

amade
03-19-2008, 10:01 AM

Well they only upload what the scene releases :/

yeah, but it seems that big 0-day app releases such as windows vista or xp service pack don't go to mp3/appz section...

Sanka113
03-19-2008, 10:54 AM
Yeah SCC is great for 0-day as it is their specialty.

amade
03-19-2008, 11:10 AM
I think what.cd or waffle need to learn some lessons from SCC. All three are suffering from lack of leechers, but SCC gives the users with slow internet speed chances to download what they want by allowing building upload buffer at mp3/appz section...

sokrates
03-19-2008, 11:13 AM
what a retarded topic is that?
this section doesnt suck..
and there is no site that has everything..
what do you expect?

HDR
03-19-2008, 11:13 AM
You suck:lol:

Dude, if you can't find there what you are looking is because of 2 reasons:

It's not a scene release.
What are you looking for doesn't exist.

:fst::fst:

yayyyyyy
03-19-2008, 12:45 PM

or has been pred too long ago.... let's say 1 week and after that the torrent is died? XD

for 0day (and not interested in 0sec) you can just wait the day after... and download the whole pack from torrentleech (and there you can be sure that the 0days packs do not die that fast :P)

Di@monds
03-19-2008, 12:59 PM

or has been pred too long ago.... let's say 1 week and after that the torrent is died? XD

for 0day (and not interested in 0sec) you can just wait the day after... and download the whole pack from torrentleech (and there you can be sure that the 0days packs do not die that fast :P)

And sometimes u keep waiting, waiting and waiting.....

sleepyy
03-19-2008, 03:40 PM
Then don't download from that area on the site nobody is asking you too be grateful it's even there and it's free leech. you're obviously entitled to your opinion but this really seems pointless to post here.

FACE_TO_FACE
03-19-2008, 04:31 PM
Its simple:

when u dont like it, dont use it...

myllian
03-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Then don't download from that area on the site nobody is asking you too be grateful it's even there and it's free leech. you're obviously entitled to your opinion but this really seems pointless to post here.

/thread

1000possibleclaws
03-19-2008, 04:44 PM
yeah, as people have said, that section is good for 0 day releases. if an album in really new or even about to be released, you'll probably find it there. if it's not new, go to STM or waffles/what

trackerless
03-19-2008, 06:46 PM
their MP3 scene releases section its only superated by STmusic, and if you need an utility, SCC 0day its the place.

VIZFX
03-19-2008, 06:52 PM
It is what it is. Be happy that you have it. If you don't like, then find something that works better for you. Just remember that its free.

BigDude
03-19-2008, 07:07 PM
I like this section in SCC
as you all know that SCC suffers from lack of leechers
so you can increase your download buffer in that section

Disme
03-19-2008, 07:09 PM
If you really don't like it you can always give your account to me :whistling

You'd be doing a good deed and make me a happy man :lol:

jam0980tr
03-19-2008, 07:34 PM

Here am gonna use fatcat69 quote :lol: but its true every bit he said so read!!
took me 20 mins just find this one lol

stop f'ing crying.

Noone forces you to download torrents, noone forces you to download from there.

If you dont like it, leave. Everyone else doesnt have an issue with it.

If you dont like it, leave, dont cry. Go somewhere else.

SCC mp3 /appz section sucks

It Don't suck by doing this, it's helping all these other people with slow speed connection.

DV8type
03-19-2008, 09:01 PM
whiny little bi*ch
Your not paying for any of it....its free leech and your still crying. They dont have it....MOVE ON! Lames like you should be disabled.

SgtMajor
03-19-2008, 10:19 PM

ffs, you are on MODERATION and they still let you post this shit.

Someone is obviously not doing their job properly.

fOrUmAs
03-19-2008, 10:31 PM

lol and because of that sucks???

SCC is probably the only place where u will find most of apps in one place:)

for me they are best in that:happy:

slimdogp
03-20-2008, 12:02 AM
I love it!

Of course I check it like 90 times a day so if I pass on it when its brand new, I never go back to get it. Long torrent life isn't a big deal for me.

The pretimes and speeds rock. The only bad part is when the uploaders take mysterious 12-24 hour breaks. But hey, nobody is perfect right?

When its running full steam its my only source that gets all of the decent mp3 releases with blazing pretimes and speed. I love it because I don't have to search to see what has come out. I trust the site to get everything and it makes it easy to keep up on new music.

Rock on SCC

nabukadnezar43
03-20-2008, 12:12 AM
Funny topic. :)

Annoyed
03-20-2008, 03:54 AM
Couldn't have said it better. SCC is a kick ass 0day site.

I love it!

Of course I check it like 90 times a day so if I pass on it when its brand new, I never go back to get it. Long torrent life isn't a big deal for me.

The pretimes and speeds rock. The only bad part is when the uploaders take mysterious 12-24 hour breaks. But hey, nobody is perfect right?

When its running full steam its my only source that gets all of the decent mp3 releases with blazing pretimes and speed. I love it because I don't have to search to see what has come out. I trust the site to get everything and it makes it easy to keep up on new music.

Rock on SCC

skishoe
03-20-2008, 07:54 AM
do you people really download 0day appz just to increase the ratio at scc ?

Disme
03-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Anyway I think BT isn't that awfull for dloading appz in the first place.

I prefer more a direct HTTP-board like Warez-BB or the likes to get my appz.

But that's just a personal opinion.

:cool:

MegLeetch
03-20-2008, 09:33 AM
why you post that??????????
that is not the best tracker but i think this guys deserve all respect, they lost very time to make that tracker work.
post something useful, try help people and not speak bad about this community's.
if you don't like that community why do you have account or why do you speak about that????

this is my opinion.

Di@monds
03-20-2008, 09:40 AM
Heheheh i guess in his next post is ScT ratio system sux?
Just a hint for you. Stay at TL....

skishoe
03-20-2008, 09:56 AM
but it does suck

Disme
03-20-2008, 10:16 AM
but it does suck

Than you shouldn't use it ... no need to go all over the board and spread this kind of useless chitchat to augment your post-count.

:fst:

skishoe
03-20-2008, 10:20 AM
but it does suck

Than you shouldn't use it ... no need to go all over the board and spread this kind of useless chitchat to augment your post-count.

:fst:

:huh:

i cant post what i feel about the site just because some fanboys dont like it , this is a public forum

so fuck you

Disme
03-20-2008, 11:54 AM
i cant post what i feel about the site just because some fanboys dont like it , this is a public forum

Only thing you have been doing here is posting meaningless comments. Posts consisting just of one sentence even just one smiley, etc ... :sick:
At least build some kind of reasoning when expressing your opinion.
Don't be surprised if you get comments if you adopt that kind of behaviour.

so fuck you
Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

jam0980tr
03-20-2008, 03:30 PM
do you people really download 0day appz just to increase the ratio at scc ?

yes people do download apps to increase there ratio!!!

open your eyes and have a look at the app file size at scc.

if you use rss on mp3 and 0dayz stuff in a week you can easy make 5 gigs

think about it in the long run how many gigs you get in a month on freeleech.

cocalait
03-20-2008, 03:41 PM
Really I can't understand how someone can think that a fast, awesome pre-time, and freeleech section sucks.

petethemanc
03-20-2008, 08:18 PM
Some people are never happy, for me SCC is a top site, and the freeleech on mp3/apps is not on many sites. And the pre times are very good.

J-dye
03-24-2008, 08:52 AM
i dont download appz/mp3 to increase my ratio , i just seed what i download

esco123
03-24-2008, 10:42 AM
the mp3/appz is not the best section iv seen, as i cudnt find albums on there that shud av been there, but as its freeleech its better then having nothing there.

esco123
03-24-2008, 10:43 AM
the mp3/appz is not the best section iv seen, as i cudnt find albums on there that shud av been there, but as its freeleech its better then having nothing there.

esco123
03-24-2008, 10:44 AM