PDA

View Full Version : Hard to find file...help...

Zaxx
03-20-2008, 04:05 AM
After searching like a mad man, I finally found this XviD with only 1 seed and 0 peers on thepeerhub..just when I thought I had gotten lucky but then the seed vanished at the ~20% mark and hasn't returned (yet). :cry:
The file is an old 1989 flick with Cheech Marin:
Rude.Awakening.1989.DVDRiP.XviD-Jamgood 700MB

It's no blockbuster by any means (just a another good stoner movie) but the only copies I can find are VHS, which I already have in very poor condition. Not sure but I think it was remastered to DVD in 1998. The only other torrent I can find for this is tracked on sumo and demonoid..0 seeds, 4 peers and a dead 800MB Kvcd re-encoded by TUS (aka code9..ultimately pwned by me and mine back in the day :rolleyes:).

If anyone can point me in the right direction..I'd be in your debt. Thx...:)

I don't have many specialty trackers which may be my best bet. Already tried Cinematik, HitHQ, PiSexy and The DVD Club for the dvd...no luck.:ermm:

My seed is back...nev mind the search. :)

Found out that the only DVD release of this movie was in the U.K. Found the dvd on ebay...~8 pounds ($16) and that includes international shipping! :happy:

Disme
03-20-2008, 10:12 AM
Hi Zaxx, I found your file on mininova, but noticed it was only 1 seed and I don't know how long you'll have to wait until you get this file than. :frusty:

I found your movie here:
http://forums.filelinkerz.com/index.php?showtopic=13816

Just search for "rude awakening".

Hope this was helpfull for you. :lol:

Cheers.

willsmith099
03-20-2008, 10:37 AM
I got Rs Links but u need premium acc for easy download or if u have a dynamic ip u can download without wait times:)

Disme
03-20-2008, 11:00 AM
I got Rs Links but u need premium acc for easy download or if u have a dynamic ip u can download without wait times:)

If you would bother just to read through the whole thread you'd have seen I already told him where to find the movie. And yes, they are RS links.

Remember children: Post-count doesn't make your penis bigger. :whistling

Zaxx
03-20-2008, 11:34 AM
Tried to update the thread..but it kept editing the first post to prevent double posting I guess. My lone seeder is hangin tough..@55%..~22k. Posted a big ty in the torrent thread on peerhub to the seeder. I should also have mentioned that I don't use RS...Doh! Sorry guys...:D

Skiz
03-20-2008, 06:47 PM
After searching like a mad man, I finally found this XviD with only 1 seed and 0 peers on thepeerhub..just when I thought I had gotten lucky but then the seed vanished at the ~20% mark and hasn't returned (yet). :cry:
The file is an old 1989 flick with Cheech Marin:
Rude.Awakening.1989.DVDRiP.XviD-Jamgood 700MB

It's no blockbuster by any means (just a another good stoner movie) but the only copies I can find are VHS, which I already have in very poor condition. Not sure but I think it was remastered to DVD in 1998. The only other torrent I can find for this is tracked on sumo and demonoid..0 seeds, 4 peers and a dead 800MB Kvcd re-encoded by TUS (aka code9..ultimately pwned by me and mine back in the day :rolleyes:).

If anyone can point me in the right direction..I'd be in your debt. Thx...:)

I don't have many specialty trackers which may be my best bet. Already tried Cinematik, HitHQ, PiSexy and The DVD Club for the dvd...no luck.:ermm:

My seed is back...nev mind the search. :)

Found out that the only DVD release of this movie was in the U.K. Found the dvd on ebay...~8 pounds ($16) and that includes international shipping! :happy:

Glad you found it. :happy: