PDA

View Full Version : Today a lesson was learnt.

CrabGirl
03-20-2008, 09:08 PM
The following combinations of foodstuffs are a bit manky.

Mustard and Squirty Cream
Marmite and Squirty Cream
Mustard and Sprinkles
Marmite and Sprinkles
Mustard and Toffee Sauce.

Aero Hot Chocolate with squirty cream, sprinkles and a whole flake dissolved into it is lush, but sends you mental.

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 09:13 PM
The following combinations of foodstuffs are a bit manky.

Mustard and Squirty Cream
Marmite and Squirty Cream
Mustard and Sprinkles
Marmite and Sprinkles
Mustard and Toffee Sauce.

Aero Hot Chocolate with squirty cream, sprinkles and a whole flake dissolved into it is lush, but sends you mental.

I take it you indulged in the latter prior to the experimentation with the formers.

CrabGirl
03-20-2008, 09:18 PM
I indulged in the former before the latter, enjoyed the latter, which gave me further ideas for the former. So the latter was neatly sandwiched between two halves of the former.

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 09:30 PM
I indulged in the former before the latter, enjoyed the latter, which gave me further ideas for the former. So the latter was neatly sandwiched between two halves of the former.

It's an age old story.

chalice
03-20-2008, 09:36 PM

Semantic fantastique.

That's all greekish ta moi, loike.

Still, noice.

CrabGirl
03-20-2008, 09:42 PM
The latter.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/FayJones/chock.jpg

I have no pics of the former.

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 09:45 PM
How's your pancreas feeling.

CrabGirl
03-20-2008, 09:51 PM
I experienced what it known as an immense sugar high, accompanied by mental behaviour. This was followed by nausea, tiredness and apathy. I am currently drinking wine.
I do not know how my Pancreas feels as I do not have enough mental awareness of my internal organs to locate any pancreatic sensation. My Islets of Langerhans are probably in overdrive though.

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 09:57 PM
So basically you have made yourself into a big wean, misbehaving because you have eaten so much sugar you have run mad.

In addition if you live thro' the night there's every prospect you will have type 1 diabetes

Alien5
03-20-2008, 10:12 PM
spill·age

CrabGirl
03-20-2008, 10:18 PM
So basically you have made yourself into a big wean, misbehaving because you have eaten so much sugar you have run mad.

In addition if you live thro' the night there's every prospect you will have type 1 diabetes

The worst thing is I rarely eat sugar so the effects are quite extraordinary.

The worst worst thing is that I am now currently eating Chinese. Hot and Sour soups and chilli and garlic prawns. :pinch:

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 10:28 PM

The worst worst thing is that I am now currently eating Chinese. Hot and Sour soups and chilli and garlic prawns. :pinch:

Your digestive system, to say nothing of your endocrine system must think that some crazed mental has taken control of your body.

If you're still off the fags your body forgives you though.

Mr. Mulder
03-20-2008, 10:43 PM
The latter.

that looks like sex in a mug.

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 10:50 PM
The latter.

Only if you are Dan and the mug (not Dan) is in a pub car park.

Mr. Mulder
03-20-2008, 11:10 PM
1 man and a cup?

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 11:12 PM
1 man and a cup?

:glag::earl:

CrabGirl
03-20-2008, 11:22 PM

Your digestive system, to say nothing of your endocrine system must think that some crazed mental has taken control of your body.

My digestive system loves me as do my lungs. I am one with my organs and that crazed mental is me. I am either in a state of perfect zen, or I am drunk on sugar, wine and monosodium glutimate. Either way, I feel great.

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 11:29 PM

My digestive system loves me as do my lungs. I am one with my organs and that crazed mental is me. I am either in a state of perfect zen, or I am drunk on sugar, wine and monosodium glutimate. Either way, I feel great.

Mon the wee Greek burds. :01:

Sorry to be a wee tad churlish, given your current state of enlightenment, sugar induced or otherwise however is "perfect zen" not a bit tautological.

CrabGirl
03-20-2008, 11:30 PM
The latter.

Ohh baby, it was sex in a mug indeed, gorgeous, smooth, creamy chocolatey goodness which caressed your tongue and slipped down your throat like nectar.

When you reached the last inch or so of liquid, almost the whole of the melted flake had amalgamated into a thick creamy layer which I had to eat by dipping my finger into the cup.

Fuck me it was good.

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 11:31 PM

Ohh baby, it was sex in a mug indeed, gorgeous, smooth, creamy chocolatey goodness which caressed your tongue and slipped down your throat like nectar.

When you reached the last inch or so of liquid, almost the whole of the melted flake had amalgamated into a thick creamy layer which I had to eat by dipping my finger into the cup.

Fuck me it was good.

I just came.

Mr. Mulder
03-20-2008, 11:32 PM

Fuck me it was good.
i haven't had sex in three months :mellow:

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 11:33 PM
I also just realised that Chebus is using CrabBurd's account. :sick:

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 11:34 PM

Fuck me it was good.
i haven't had sex in three months :mellow:

Which three.

CrabGirl
03-20-2008, 11:48 PM

Mon the wee Greek burds. :01:

Sorry to be a wee tad churlish, given your current state of enlightenment, sugar induced or otherwise however is "perfect zen" not a bit tautological.

Yes it is, probably, I think, maybe?

If perfection is the best a thing can be, then right now that is me. It might not be the best that can exist, because I am human and thus fatally flawed but it's the best I can reach right now. All internal conflicts are balanced nicely, and I have no raging insecurities or nagging neuroses. :happy:

CrabGirl
03-20-2008, 11:50 PM
I also just realised that Chebus is using CrabBurd's account. :sick:

Chebus doesn't like chocolate. Fucking weirdo. :frusty:

Skweeky
03-21-2008, 03:44 PM
I reckon JP is a burd after his 'I came ' confession. Only a woman...

It does look completely and utterly delicious though. Unfortunately , at the moment, the only thing my body doesn't seem to repulse is red meat. Teh chocolate is a big no no at the mo mo :cry:

Mr JP Fugley
03-21-2008, 05:14 PM
I reckon JP is a burd after his 'I came ' confession. Only a woman...

Don't act it, you knew I was a burd all along.

Skweeky
03-21-2008, 05:25 PM
A cuckoo?

Mr JP Fugley
03-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Bless you.