PDA

View Full Version : fucking disgusting

Mr. Mulder
03-20-2008, 10:42 PM
was queuing at tescos to buy a bottle of vladivar, it was quite busy and the couple in front of me wouldn't leave each other alone, they were both talking in stupid baby voices and kissing and hugging each other and laughing. then when it came to run their items through the till the girl picked up a bag of flour and said "when i asked him to buy me flowers this wasn't what i meant hahahahaha, hahahaha, hahahahahahahaha, hahaha" kiss kiss. this made me fucking furious. :dabs: they were holding everyone up and the old lady who served them was just as fucking dopey and played along with them. all the self serve robot machines were down so i had to just stand there or do something else. the man smelt of sweat too, it did not rawk.

that is all.

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Did you not deploy the cunt punch. :O

Tom Leo would have done. Fact.

Mr. Mulder
03-20-2008, 10:49 PM
i was about ready to punch both of them in the ovaries.

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 10:53 PM

Yeah right, but you probly stood mumbling under your breath like some sort of Englishman.

Something Else
03-20-2008, 10:53 PM

Would've been doing them a favour if you had. :yes:

Alien5
03-20-2008, 10:54 PM
queuing up is always fun, not.

Mr. Mulder
03-20-2008, 10:59 PM

Yeah right, but you probly stood mumbling under your breath like some sort of Englishman.
i gave them such a mumbling, they're not gonna be able to walk tomorrow after the mumbling i gave them. You've never seen such a mumbling. i mumbled their stupid faces off.

Mr. Mulder
03-20-2008, 10:59 PM
queuing up is always fun, not.
wurd.

Mr. Mulder
03-20-2008, 11:01 PM

Would've been doing them a favour if you had. :yes:
i may still very well break into their home and confiscate their reproductive organs to prevent queuing delays for future generations.

Alien5
03-20-2008, 11:03 PM
Brain > reproductive organ

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 11:06 PM
i gave them such a mumbling, they're not gonna be able to walk tomorrow after the mumbling i gave them. You've never seen such a mumbling. i mumbled their stupid faces off.

You, Sir are a quality mumbler and no mistake.

Alien5
03-20-2008, 11:07 PM
when mulder mumbles, hide. :fear:

Snee
03-20-2008, 11:08 PM

It's posts like that wot made me vote you were a ghey, Aileen :no:

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 11:12 PM

AllenS is a lesbian. :O

Alien5
03-20-2008, 11:28 PM

is this the lounge or a court?

Mr JP Fugley
03-20-2008, 11:30 PM

Yes

CrabGirl
03-21-2008, 12:07 AM
was queuing at tescos to buy a bottle of vladivar, it was quite busy and the couple in front of me wouldn't leave each other alone, they were both talking in stupid baby voices and kissing and hugging each other and laughing. then when it came to run their items through the till the girl picked up a bag of flour and said "when i asked him to buy me flowers this wasn't what i meant hahahahaha, hahahaha, hahahahahahahaha, hahaha" kiss kiss. this made me fucking furious. :dabs: they were holding everyone up and the old lady who served them was just as fucking dopey and played along with them. all the self serve robot machines were down so i had to just stand there or do something else. the man smelt of sweat too, it did not rawk.

that is all.

Welcome to the bitter world that is looking at other people's happiness from the outside and having it slap you in the face with it's sugar coated, smug, look-how-happy-we-are-and how-shit-does-your-life-look-in-comparison, blissed-out sickly sweet falseness. He visits prostitutes and wanks into the mirror, shouting his own name when he comes, and she secretly resents him for her lost potential and for not making her feel as special as she think she deserves. You're better off being as cynical and twisted as the rest of us, hating people for their carefree and whimsical little lives.

Uh oh. Sugar crash....

Alien5
03-21-2008, 12:11 AM

Yes

eleven minutes past twelve

Biggles
03-21-2008, 12:21 AM

that is all.

Welcome to the bitter world that is looking at other people's happiness from the outside and having it slap you in the face with it's sugar coated, smug, look-how-happy-we-are-and how-shit-does-your-life-look-in-comparison, blissed-out sickly sweet falseness. He visits prostitutes and wanks into the mirror, shouting his own name when he comes, and she secretly resents him for her lost potential and for not making her feel as special as she think she deserves. You're better off being as cynical and twisted as the rest of us, hating people for their carefree and whimsical little lives.

Uh oh. Sugar crash....

I console myself with the thought that they will be peeing in each other's tea in a next to no time. It is a law of nature thing :)

Just back from a farewell do up in Glasgow ... a bit pished really :ermm:

CrabGirl
03-21-2008, 12:42 AM

Uh oh. Sugar crash....

I console myself with the thought that they will be peeing in each other's tea in a next to no time. It is a law of nature thing :)

Why are you saying farewell to Glasgow?

Biggles
03-21-2008, 01:04 AM

Why are you saying farewell to Glasgow?

It is going on a gap year. Back Packing in the Himalayas I think. Good do - lots of liquid refreshment.

Something Else
03-21-2008, 01:12 AM
Didn't Kraftwerk do that. :unsure:

They were gone for about 15 years, like.