PDA

View Full Version : Bad Ratio

whip22
03-21-2008, 04:06 AM
.closed just kiddang

tusks
03-21-2008, 04:12 AM
Probably the best way would be to download popular material from other sites, download the torrent file from the site you want to buffer and then seed that material.

wooh
03-21-2008, 04:14 AM
select the torrent with the largest leechers(sort using leechers) and then download that torrent in parts and seed at max.

PS: be careful with torrents where ppl only download selected files when selecting torrents with large leechers:)

SgtMajor
03-21-2008, 04:24 AM
Rent a cheap torrentflux account for that one tracker, job done.

grimms
03-21-2008, 06:32 AM
Taking over someone else's account. Bad news. Only advice i'm willing to give... is to download and seed, seed, did I say seed?

(I)
03-21-2008, 06:35 AM
A real torrenter can't live with his bandwidth maximized
unlimited 256kb connection is far better than 2mb limited connection

BluRossonero
03-21-2008, 06:36 AM
Rent a cheap torrentflux account for that one tracker, job done.

This is the easiest and fastest way!

Or the solution that will probably take some time:

Taking over someone else's account. Bad news. Only advice i'm willing to give... is to download and seed, seed, did I say seed?

You forgot to say seed man! :lol:

sanjana
03-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Other way is to donate to the site and also you can try downloading the same torrents from other site where you have good ratio and try seeding here. That is the only solution to this problem now...

I think it is very difficult to get the seedbox from people here... You need to rent out seed box for few days in order to improve the ratio...

Swift
03-21-2008, 12:07 PM
if the tracker has scene releases try to take only some rar files from a popular torrent and seed only some files ;) do the same with more and in time you will grow a good ratio

and try to be a peer as much as you can .. i mean if you are dld and up at the same time you will build a better ratio and have better upload speed than when you only are a seeder

whip22
03-21-2008, 02:39 PM
yep i knew about the info that was given. Thanks! But i'm not willing to pay money for this. I want to seed old-school way.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/248117310.png
that's my speedtest. I need to upload 30GB in less than a week. I was just wondering if a trusted member was willing to help me pull my ratio to 0.5. That's all. Sry to bother you guys!

saqib
03-21-2008, 03:07 PM
yep i knew about the info that was given. Thanks! But i'm not willing to pay money for this. I want to seed old-school way.
that's my speedtest. I need to upload 30GB in less than a week. I was just wondering if a trusted member was willing to help me pull my ratio to 0.5. That's all. Sry to bother you guys!

just try to b peer for popular torrents as soon as possible , download them from other tracker and seed them back to that tracker ,
partial seeding is also good idea that wooh has already mentioned ,
it is the only way by which job can b done without money ,

Good luck

ghurka
03-21-2008, 05:05 PM
So your mate leeches the shit out of that account, finds he then has wait times because of this and then gives it to you because its no longer any use to him....and you expect some member to lend you their seedbox paid for with their hard earned cash. Get real.

SgtMajor
03-21-2008, 07:48 PM

Cheecy kunt.

whip22
03-21-2008, 07:51 PM
ha s'ok guys. i'm only looking for advice to upload now. I got someone on the job =)

SgtMajor
03-21-2008, 08:03 PM
ha s'ok guys. i'm only looking for advice to upload now. I got someone on the job =)

More the fool him. His seedbox IP will now be associated with traded accounts, I just hope he is not putting his own accounts in jepoardy just so you can get another shot at leeching the arse off something that that you more than likely don't give a shit about.

jonny81985
03-22-2008, 12:23 AM

remmeber scl...... be careful with this

Jon

whip22
03-22-2008, 08:35 PM

remmeber scl...... be careful with this

Jon
dont' wry jonny. I already pmed the admin explaining the situation. It's all fine.

messi30
03-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Probably the best way would be to download popular material from other sites, download the torrent file from the site you want to buffer and then seed that material.

I am agree with you.