thanks

Something Else
03-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Which lvl5. :unsure:

ala
03-21-2008, 05:33 PM

Don't worry. It is not iTS :)

Hi Everyone. If you are not trader, Please contact with benchez.
He will invite you iTS if I understand correctly. He send me PM about this. I lost my chance. But, I want to be sure whether he says correct or not. Please inform me result.

@benchez

Please obey your promise. Do your best for non-trader people in order to take into iTS. Greetings:)

Vitality
03-21-2008, 06:49 PM

He will invite you iTS if I understand correctly. He send me PM about this. I lost my chance. But, I want to be sure whether he says correct or not. Please inform me result.

@benchez

Please obey your promise. Do your best for non-trader people in order to take into iTS. Greetings:)

What was that......

ala
03-21-2008, 07:05 PM

@benchez

What was that......

Ask him. He knows better. Anyway, please look at below.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7313/benchezgb5.th.jpg (http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=benchezgb5.jpg)

[img=http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7313/benchezgb5.th.jpg] (http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=benchezgb5.jpg)

Moreover, He (benchez) stole SCL account of my friend by going first in a trade. He sent iTS invite first. Then, He took his SCL account. iTS invite was disabled within a day. I learned this situation from my friend. If this is really true, this behaviour doesn't suit this site. I think that iTS should give us an explanation to this situation. You are against trade and however, you are making trade. Later, you are disabling his account. Is this fair?

pro267
03-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Moreover, He (benchez) stole SCL account of my friend by going first in a trade. He sent iTS invite first. Then, He took his SCL account. iTS invite was disabled within a day. I learned this situation from my friend. If this is really true, this behaviour doesn't suit this site. I think that iTS should give us an explanation to this situation. You are against trade and however, you are making trade. Later, you are disabling his account. Is this fair?

Oh come on..

ala
03-21-2008, 08:35 PM

Oh come on..

Why did you delete that photo. That was disgusting. We are not waiting disgusting photos. We are waiting explanation. I am trader. But, if that man was not trader, why don't he stole SCL account of my friend. This is not fair way. This is as disgusting as that photo.

Something Else
03-21-2008, 08:50 PM
He was disabled because he was reported to us by another forum. He was bragging about trading in to iTS. It was not me that invited him. :lol:
Oh and that was 3 days after he arrived. ;) Get your facts straight.
As for ScL. He has been disabled there twice already. :dabs: I haven't touched his accts.
I have my own acct there. :smilie4:

This is not the place to discuss this.

This poor guy's thread is not for this.

eden297
03-21-2008, 09:06 PM
Wtf?

Dont Want Its Nor Scl...

Ohad_Y
03-21-2008, 11:16 PM
Up for you my friend

ala
03-21-2008, 11:25 PM
He was disabled because he was reported to us by another forum. He was bragging about trading in to iTS. It was not me that invited him. :lol:
Oh and that was 3 days after he arrived. ;) Get your facts straight.
As for ScL. He has been disabled there twice already. :dabs: I haven't touched his accts.
I have my own acct there. :smilie4:

This is not the place to discuss this.

This poor guy's thread is not for this.

I hope that you are right. I don't like either scammer (or thief) or spy. Thank you for this explanation.

eden297
03-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Up for you my friend

tnx m8

eden297
03-22-2008, 12:04 PM
up

eden297
03-24-2008, 08:15 PM
up