PDA

View Full Version : suspicion :eyebrows:

Mr. Mulder
03-21-2008, 05:55 PM
called the chinese (mei may) to place an order, ordered muh food but the guy kept getting the rice wrong, he kept saying egg fried rice when i kept saying just boiled plz. after about 5mins he got it right.

so 10mins later i go down to collect it, walk in and there's three asian guys all stood there smiling at me, i said im here to collect an order, they just stood there for a good minute still smiling and then said ok and then handed me the bag then all three of them smiled even harder and as i paid and walked away im pretty sure one of them laughed....

...this makes me suspicious as fuck, have they done something to the food? should i bin it? ...i think i'm actually gonna bin it :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
03-21-2008, 05:56 PM
why would they do this? i love films with ninjas in! :cry:

tesco
03-21-2008, 05:59 PM
:cry: that sucks.
Put a hair in it then take it back to the store and demand they give your money back. :yup: That will catch them by surprise

Mr. Mulder
03-21-2008, 06:02 PM
maybe i'll go back there and put a hair in their stupid faces! :cry:

tesco
03-21-2008, 06:03 PM
ya :cry: pubic!

Mr JP Fugley
03-21-2008, 06:04 PM

Maybe they were annoyed at you calling them Asian guys if they were Oriental guys.

tesco
You could go over there and give them such a muttering...

kaffeine
somethings wrong with the rice i bet.

Mr. Mulder
03-21-2008, 06:05 PM

Maybe they were annoyed at you calling them Asian guys if they were Oriental guys.
maybe i'll go back there and call them stoopid guys!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Mr JP Fugley
03-21-2008, 06:06 PM

Yeah go back and mutter the fuck out of them while you stick your pubic hair in their stoopid faeces.

Mr. Mulder
03-21-2008, 06:07 PM
/on a side note i have recently watched The Sasquatch Dumpling Gang, its from the makers of napoleon dynamite except its even funnier than napoleon dynamite, i lol'd all the way through. true story.

Mr JP Fugley
03-21-2008, 06:08 PM
So how's the spunk fried rice, bet it's tasty.

Mr. Mulder
03-21-2008, 06:08 PM

Yeah go back and mutter the fuck out of them while you stick your pubic hair in their stoopid faeces.
maybe i'll go back there , get up on their counter, pull my cawk out and put pubes in their faces, either the horror of it all will make them sorry or the shock of seeing a real man's cawk will :snooty:

Mr. Mulder
03-21-2008, 06:10 PM
So how's the spunk fried rice, bet it's tasty.
i through it all away, no fucking way i'm touching that. kept the fortune cookie though, it says

"The bird a nest, the spider a web, a person a friendship"

shirely that should be the person a house, idiots <_<

Mr JP Fugley
03-21-2008, 06:13 PM
Phone for and Indian and say "Hoi Ghandi, do us a Korma and I'll be round to collect it in jig time. Chop chop the mehmsab is peckish".

You'll be right enough with that.

chalice
03-21-2008, 06:15 PM
Get a big fuck off, oriental looking pubic hair from somewhere, then plant it in the food. Take it back and call them all disgusting cunts and demand your money back. Laugh like fuck as you head off down the Indian.

It's a win.

Mr JP Fugley
03-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Get a big fuck off, oriental looking pubic hair from somewhere, then plant it in the food. Take it back and call them all disgusting cunts and demand your money back. Laugh like fuck as you head off down the Indian.

It's a win.

The Judge has spoken, so mote it be.

chalice
03-21-2008, 06:29 PM
I am the law in Mega City One, perps.

And I've got a shiny helmet and a lawgiver to prove it.

Biggles
03-21-2008, 06:30 PM
Prolly a double bluff - bet the food is fine and they were just messing with your mind

Either that or they were laughing cos you chose boiled rice with a meal that should have been accompanied with egg fried rice.

Mr. Mulder
03-21-2008, 06:33 PM
kung pao chicken? :unsure:

Biggles
03-21-2008, 06:36 PM

:idunno: they can be a bit inscrutable the orientals.

Mr. Mulder
03-21-2008, 06:44 PM
yeah, idiots :snooty:

Squeamous
03-21-2008, 06:49 PM
called the chinese (mei may) to place an order, ordered muh food but the guy kept getting the rice wrong, he kept saying egg fried rice when i kept saying just boiled plz. after about 5mins he got it right.

so 10mins later i go down to collect it, walk in and there's three asian guys all stood there smiling at me, i said im here to collect an order, they just stood there for a good minute still smiling and then said ok and then handed me the bag then all three of them smiled even harder and as i paid and walked away im pretty sure one of them laughed....

...this makes me suspicious as fuck, have they done something to the food? should i bin it? ...i think i'm actually gonna bin it :unsure:

Did the smiling look sort of inscrutable? If so, it could just be a national trait and nothing to worry about.

chalice
03-21-2008, 06:49 PM
In all seriousness, that would do my head right in. Especially if I was Hank Marvin and was really looking forward to a good nosh up.

All you can do is deny patronage. Go to a different Chinese in future. One without cawks in it.

Saying that, it's all protein and salt. So prawn cracker the fuck out of it. If you were stoned and had the munchies, you wouldn't think twice. Eat now, have nightmares later.

Squeamous
03-21-2008, 06:50 PM

Ooops, snap :unsure:

Biggles
03-21-2008, 06:52 PM

Ooops, snap :unsure:

:lol:

They might not have been laughing about the food though :unsure:

Biggles
03-21-2008, 06:53 PM
In all seriousness, that would do my head right in. Especially if I was Hank Marvin and was really looking forward to a good nosh up.

All you can do is deny patronage. Go to a different Chinese in future. One without cawks in it.

Saying that, it's all protein and salt. So prawn cracker the fuck out of it. If you were stoned and had the munchies, you wouldn't think twice. Eat now, have nightmares later.

Yeah if they was no obvious sign of tampering I would go for it.

Squeamous
03-21-2008, 06:56 PM
I always have lots of fun ordering from my local Chinese. For some reason they always get a Chinese person to man the phones who barely speaks any English, and you end up having to repeat the most basic information: 'Yes, 11B, the Broadway. No, 11B. B! The letter B. Yes, but there's an 11 before it. The number 11. Yes, that's right. Yes, The Broadway. Broadway. B.R.O.A.....no A. So that's B.R.O.A.....no I'm starting from the beginning. B.R.O.A.D.W.A.Y. Yes......the. The Broadway. T.H.E.'......and so it goes on. Still it's pretty good food so it's worth putting up with, and of course it means I get the chance to speak to someone of a weekend.

Mr. Mulder
03-21-2008, 06:57 PM
was gonna cook steak and vegetables, but realized i have neither so i'm making chicken burgers instead, that'll learn 'em, learn 'em real good - they probably don't even have chickens in their stoopid country :snooty:

Biggles
03-21-2008, 07:00 PM
I always have lots of fun ordering from my local Chinese. For some reason they always get a Chinese person to man the phones who barely speaks any English, and you end up having to repeat the most basic information: 'Yes, 11B, the Broadway. No, 11B. B! The letter B. Yes, but there's an 11 before it. The number 11. Yes, that's right. Yes, The Broadway. Broadway. B.R.O.A.....no A. So that's B.R.O.A.....no I'm starting from the beginning. B.R.O.A.D.W.A.Y. Yes......the. The Broadway. T.H.E.'......and so it goes on. Still it's pretty good food so it's worth putting up with, and of course it means I get the chance to speak to someone of a weekend.

A fair point - contact with another human helps us cherish our solitude....or something else.

Squeamous
03-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Even if it's got cum or pee in it, so what? Just be grateful you're not Michael Winner or you'd pretty much be able to guarantee it.

Mr JP Fugley
03-21-2008, 07:02 PM

That explains it well.

Kung Pao Chicken shouldn't be eaten with rice at all.

I bet you get Pizza with pineapple on it.

Squeamous
A fair point - contact with another human helps us cherish our solitude....or something else.

Or your razor blade and a warm bath :unsure:.

Squeamous
Duplicate

Biggles
03-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Even if it's got cum or pee in it, so what? Just be grateful you're not Michael Winner or you'd pretty much be able to guarantee it.

He sends food back if it hasn't these days - he thinks it hasn't been cooked properly.

fact

Squeamous
03-21-2008, 07:23 PM
He sends food back if it hasn't these days - he thinks it hasn't been cocked properly.

fact

Biggles! How crude....

Biggles
03-21-2008, 07:26 PM
He sends food back if it hasn't these days - he thinks it hasn't been cocked properly.

fact

Biggles! How crude....

:lol: I went back and checked :frusty:

Actually #2 is prolly more accurate

Squeamous
03-21-2008, 07:32 PM
:lol: I went back and choked :frusty:

Actually #2 is prolly more accurate

Well if you will go back knowing what's in it :rolleyes:.

J-dye
03-21-2008, 07:41 PM
cum beware

CrabGirl
03-21-2008, 08:55 PM
You were probably just being paranoid.

Mr. Mulder
03-21-2008, 09:00 PM
You were probably just being paranoid.
no fucking way! they were up to something.

Squeamous
03-21-2008, 10:24 PM
Hmmm, you don't look Tibetan at all do you?

Snee
03-21-2008, 10:27 PM
Hmmm, you don't look Tibetan at all do you?

I think you may be on to something there :eyebrows:

Mulder = http://www.speakwell.com/well/2000_summer/images/Dalai_Lama.jpg

Totally.