PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!

zacspeed
08-04-2003, 09:36 PM
“We will not press charges against the electricity company because we consider this to have been his destiny,” relatives of the late Pallop Thachao told reporters in Bangkok, “but it is all very sad and sudden. We were driving past a tollbooth last night when Pallop said he needed to relieve himself, so we pulled over at the side of the highway, and let him out. He stood beneath an electricity pole and began to urinate, when all at once there was a flash of light, and we instantly feared the worst. We searched for him in the darkness, but all we found were ashes. Mysteriously, his artificial leg was still standing upright, all by itself, with the foot welded to the ground and smoke coming out of the top. We were all sick on the spot.”
Later, Police Captain Narongchat Sajjathai explained how Pallop Thachao had met his death. “There was a heavy rainstorm last night, and ground water had collected around the pole. An exposed cable was in contact with the water, and the stream of urine must have completed an electrical circuit. He might have survived, but his prosthetic leg was a strong conductor of electricity, and that proved fatal. Tragic though this incident is, it highlights the folly of urinating near electrical equipment, especially during the rainy season.” (Taipei Times, 5/7/03)

:blink:

3rd gen noob
08-04-2003, 09:39 PM
i've heard of this more than once

it's sad but true

Illuminati
08-04-2003, 11:16 PM
It proves it; It doesn't matter what you think - taking a piss out in the open is just shocking :D

[/obligatory pun] ;)

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
08-07-2003, 06:53 AM
Poor, poor Pallop Thachao. I wonder if he coulda been a paiter, or a writer, oh well, at least he could've wrote his name on the pole.

chalkmongoose
08-11-2003, 05:34 AM
Damned idiot. Next time, just stick your dick out the window while driving.

Twigboy
08-11-2003, 05:51 AM
I remember hearing something like this happening to some other poor chap,instead he pissed on the 3rd rail of a track.
Some guy commented when they found him, it was like stickin a hotdog in the microwave to long.

chalkmongoose
08-11-2003, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Twigboy@11 August 2003 - 05:51
I remember hearing something like this happening to some other poor chap,instead he pissed on the 3rd rail of a track.
Some guy commented when they found him, it was like stickin a hotdog in the microwave to long.
Remind me never to eat a hotdog again.

LoneGypsy
08-11-2003, 06:45 AM
Boy am I glad that I can't pee standing up. :flush:

chalkmongoose
08-11-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by LoneGypsy@11 August 2003 - 06:45
Boy am I glad that I can't pee standing up. :flush:
It's only 'cause you don't try. Women can urinate standing up, but they do not work at it because they are lazy.

zacspeed
08-11-2003, 05:58 PM
Damned idiot. Next time, just stick your dick out the window while driving.
S#!t, I wish mine were long enough to do that! :(

kylej458
08-12-2003, 01:00 PM
:D Has anyone seen CKY4? Rabb pisses on an electrical wire.