PDA

View Full Version : What exactly mean 'inactive'?

Tobiasz
03-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Here I have short part some page's faq:

New accounts with zero upload or download amounts that are inactive for more than 30 days are automatically disabled.
Accounts with greater than zero upload and download that are inactive for more than 60 days are automatically disabled.

now: what is my problem?
I would like to know if my account will be deleted if I wont download or seed any torrent for 60 days but from time to time I ll be logged on on this site?

so inactive mean:
1) i dont seed
2) i dont log on site (and for example I have im my profile "last seen: 60 days ago" - then i get ban)
3) both

thx for all responses

Kyokushin
03-22-2008, 08:37 PM
It depends on the tracker, but in most cases it means both.

Actatoi
03-22-2008, 08:40 PM
I would say inactive in this case is not logging in to the site. Otherwise they mostly state it, that you need to download or upload not to get disabled.

SenorBubbz
03-22-2008, 08:44 PM
It depends on the tracker, but in most cases it means both.

Almost all trackers mean both.

Just download a little something, seed it to a 1 ratio and log in every month.

Tobiasz
03-22-2008, 08:46 PM
but what if I wont donwload anything for 60 days but I ll be log on every single week? :>

The Gladiator
03-22-2008, 09:02 PM
^^ Depends of the tracker.

But try it here: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inactive

:P

Tobiasz
03-22-2008, 09:08 PM
more bla bla bla plx plx plx :whistling

The Gladiator
03-22-2008, 09:12 PM
So why don't you read the FAQ? In spite of open threads like this...

Tobiasz
03-22-2008, 09:17 PM
I have read faq, overmore I quote it!

I repeat my question one more time: if I wont download anything for 60 days but I ll be log on every single week then they ban me too?

yayyyyyy
03-22-2008, 09:18 PM
why not to ask the site staff?

scared they would mark you as collector/"spy" a manually delete you?

Tobiasz
03-22-2008, 09:27 PM
Im not collector, spy or even policeman! (policeman? wtf? whis word hurts my ears! :) )

My problem is: i go somewhere for 2 months where i ll be have internet access only from library, there I cant donwload any torrents but i can visit some trackers on which i cant park my account.

Sum1 can help me and tell how works automatic acc delete on trackers? Is it delate accounts via "last seen"?

yayyyyyy
03-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Im not collector, spy or even policeman! (policeman? wtf? whis word hurts my ears! :) )

My problem is: i go somewhere for 2 months where i ll be have internet access only from library, there I cant donwload any torrents but i can visit some trackers on which i cant park my account.

Sum1 can help me and tell how works automatic acc delete on trackers? Is it delate accounts via "last seen"?

every tracker do that in a different way... in your case you should get in touch with the staff, let them know what you are going to do... and they will take a note on your account ;)

SgtMajor
03-22-2008, 09:41 PM
but what if I wont donwload anything for 60 days but I ll be log on every single week? :>

If you're new with 0 up/down. bye bye Kansas. Most torrent sites are about offering torrents for members to download, strange concept I know, but if you are not active then you are not needed.

Download something at least, it is not difficult to download the smallest file there is, even an NFO file from any torrent shows activity.

Tobiasz
03-22-2008, 09:52 PM
i know very well that im not needed if im not active but i would like to know if stupid system know that too

again: what if i wont download anything (even nfo file) but i ll be visiting site every week?

sorry that im so stubborn but i just want to get answer on my question from post number 1

SgtMajor
03-22-2008, 09:56 PM
i know very well that im not needed if im not active but i would like to know if stupid system know that too

again: what if i wont download anything (even nfo file) but i ll be visiting site every week?

sorry that im so stubborn but i just want to get answer on my question from post number 1

How many more times do you have to be told?

It is DOWNLOADING that matters, not posting or visiting, if you want I can shout it louder, come closer to the your monitor so you can hear me ok?