PDA

View Full Version : Scl vs ScT

KiNdZiUs
03-23-2008, 09:19 AM
Hi,

I just wondering which tracker is better regarding pretimes, content, content rarety, speed and etc.
It would be great to have description (there's one in FST but very poor only that it's new and it was opened in november, 2007) of this secret tracker, even I couldn't find link to website.
Is it worth to have account there ?! :D
Thanks.

BReal13
03-23-2008, 09:24 AM
not again....there are 100 topics like this one :|,

the best choice is........to close the thread

Hrvoje
03-23-2008, 09:25 AM
yes.. scl doesn't like the publicity ;)

DEmEX
03-23-2008, 09:26 AM
Scl!!

saqib
03-23-2008, 09:42 AM
not again....there are 100 topics like this one :|,

the best choice is........to close the thread

+1

monk3y
03-23-2008, 09:43 AM
please please please do a quick search before you open threads like this one.

GoLDeN
03-23-2008, 09:44 AM
first close this thread
second use the search bottom
third know that scl is one of the best community based trackers ever so sct doesn't have a chance

RoboFace
03-23-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi,

I just wondering which tracker is better regarding pretimes, content, content rarety, speed and etc.
It would be great to have description (there's one in FST but very poor only that it's new and it was opened in november, 2007) of this secret tracker, even I couldn't find link to website.
Is it worth to have account there ?! :D
Thanks.

If you start using "search" , it will give you good idea what is the difference :yup::yup::yup:
I saw this topic few times not too long ago :P

apollon
03-23-2008, 09:57 AM
I saw this sort of question.
I heard scl comunity better than sct
sct pretime better than scl.
I'm not that member. so hering is only way to get information.

becomehokage
03-23-2008, 10:09 AM
Imo is pointless to compare trackers :cool:

monk3y
03-23-2008, 11:13 AM
Let's talk facts and then you can close this topic :
Speed: Sct is better
Pre times: Sct is better
Community: Scl is better
Content: Can't compare the two sites, sct has more content but scl has awesome packs and rare stuff

Lock it up

Presto
03-23-2008, 11:35 AM
If you want to talk about the facts, then SCT > scl in each and every aspect. And come on, stop that crap with ScT having a bad community.. someone might actually start believing you. SCT has the best community ever - there's no other tracker with such an active forum or with so many contests and comps. It's all good fun! I actually believed some of you saying scl has a great community, but you were so wrong. I managed to make 10 posts in 2 months. I mean all the topics are like 'what's your favourite pet', 'who do you love the most?', 'in which month were you born?', 'what is your dream?' etcetc. Great fun indeedy. No interesting discussions or picture threads or w/e.

KiNdZiUs
03-23-2008, 12:04 PM
ok guys, I got your point ... I haven't tried to search threads very hard, sorry my fault :-( (my try was only SCL word in search and there was no results at all).
Thread is closed.

dragos
03-23-2008, 12:09 PM
you can't close threads in here.

Scl is an embarassing little shit tracker that people hipe so they can trade it in private for something which actually has some use , tracker wise. That talk with community, hehe, perhaps people should look up what a tracker is intended for. To give you a hint, it's not for spamm. ScT is the number 1 0day and archive tracker ,no matter what aspect you want, speed,content, peers and so on

markupmaster
03-23-2008, 01:14 PM
Use search please...

monk3y
03-23-2008, 01:21 PM

Scl is an embarassing little shit tracker that people hipe so they can trade it in private for something which actually has some use , tracker wise. That talk with community, hehe, perhaps people should look up what a tracker is intended for. To give you a hint, it's not for spamm. ScT is the number 1 0day and archive tracker ,no matter what aspect you want, speed,content, peers and so on

I won't tell you that there are no traders in SCL because traders are everywhere but there are a very small amount in SCL, and be sure they will be caught when trying to trade.

One more thing most of the people in fst you see "hiping" SCL, are not traders, i recognize some of them and they are good trusted and active members in the site and community although SCL doesn't like the publicity the good users will find their way in.

jasperr
03-23-2008, 01:29 PM

add this also to your thoughts....... anyone with 20 bucks can get into ScT(do you have 20 bucks i can borrow?).... can anyone say the same for the other??? and trade = Ban... does ScT say that?? nope they say SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!.......... with the money they rake in.. they can afford to spend some on decent speed....... the rest goes into the bank... lol

monk3y
03-23-2008, 01:45 PM
jasperr show me the monkey !!!! =D

danio
03-23-2008, 02:24 PM
hmm.. i like summer the most.

The Gladiator
03-23-2008, 02:27 PM

add this also to your thoughts....... anyone with 20 bucks can get into ScT(do you have 20 bucks i can borrow?).... can anyone say the same for the other??? and trade = Ban... does ScT say that?? nope they say SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!.......... with the money they rake in.. they can afford to spend some on decent speed....... the rest goes into the bank... lol

The other trackers say it and all the traders can get them anyaway so what's the point of that? And you really have balls to compare a tracker that is up for some months ago (5 +-) with one that is up for more than 2 years, come on... Try to compare SCT with FTN and then we can discuss.

Is the same thing that trying to compare Waffles with Oink... Don't try it...

Theif
03-23-2008, 02:32 PM
ScT rules..it is better than any other site in pretimes , speeds. Content is great and community is very active too there.

On ScL, there are mostly couple of seeders on most of the torrents and speeds aren't great.

ScT forums are more active than Scl forums which says everything.

That1Guy
03-23-2008, 04:35 PM
pretimes and speed ---> ScT

The forums at ScT are a freakin mess imo though

I prefer ScL, nice community and speeds and pre's are acceptable (for me at least)

soulreaper
03-23-2008, 05:51 PM
If you want to talk about the facts, then SCT > scl in each and every aspect. And come on, stop that crap with ScT having a bad community.. someone might actually start believing you. SCT has the best community ever - there's no other tracker with such an active forum or with so many contests and comps. It's all good fun! I actually believed some of you saying scl has a great community, but you were so wrong. I managed to make 10 posts in 2 months. I mean all the topics are like 'what's your favourite pet', 'who do you love the most?', 'in which month were you born?', 'what is your dream?' etcetc. Great fun indeedy. No interesting discussions or picture threads or w/e.

You make a very interesting point,Presto. The general consensus is that sites with small userbases tend to have better communities(for all the reasons you may cite),it's almost blind belief these days.

Open a site with a beautiful layout with about 1k users,make invitations extremely hard to get and that becomes the best community.

Not trying to diss ScL but the quality of content in the forums needs to improve,it's too childish,feel like i'm a fifth grader.
Anyway i'm not gonna be too critical,lets give it some more time to improve.

Saroman
03-23-2008, 05:54 PM
ScL's pretimes are pretty good these days.. Nearly same if not better than ScT

vinhkhang01
03-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Both are good trackers depending on your preference, but ScT has more users.

laffy
03-23-2008, 06:59 PM

:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

gmosconi
03-23-2008, 07:12 PM
sct rulez :naughty:

k3kkuli
03-24-2008, 03:01 PM
there isnt enough seeders in scl. some files are snapped maybe 5 times and there is 0-1 seeders. so the download speed arent always good.

edit: i just realized that i am talking about wrong scl... i guess

(I)
03-24-2008, 03:30 PM
Both are good trackers depending on your preference, but ScT has more users.

lol I thought u r feeling

krisil
03-24-2008, 05:25 PM
we are getting tired of lame threads like these.

Hansilein
03-24-2008, 09:54 PM
ScT is nice. Getting all time full 10MiB/s. But hard to upload without a seedbox!

adissan
03-25-2008, 09:05 AM
I think scl is better :)
All those awsome packs and great speeds confirm that :)

LoKaLiRi
03-25-2008, 09:14 AM
same the topic :( , use the search engine plz b4 u post threat like that

Swift
03-25-2008, 09:32 AM
2 different types of communities ;) but great in there own way

MegLeetch
03-25-2008, 10:36 AM
2 great and different community's ... i like this two trackers

z7x
03-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Can someone lock this thread ?
No need to compare two trackers!

sokrates
03-25-2008, 10:55 AM
i feel like having seen this thread before.. so atleast someone's post count got up.. :P and to those who hype scl.. why dont you stay in their irc and forums? fst users dont have anything from this.. just too high expectations and that leads the kids to trade their way in.. and the chance isnt too low of getting banned for that.. scl gave every jerk the opportunity to join and help them grow..

AvRiL LaViGnE
03-25-2008, 02:42 PM
SCL Good

kaffeine
03-25-2008, 02:53 PM
it just... wont... stop... :frusty:

(I)
03-25-2008, 03:10 PM
lol

mss74
03-25-2008, 03:15 PM
Have no idea, dont have either :)

KiNdZiUs
03-25-2008, 03:40 PM
guys, please, stop spaming this thread. It's already closed :)

FileZ
03-25-2008, 03:52 PM
we discuss that before with same topic
try to get both u will be happy
BTW sct better in every thing

hijump
03-25-2008, 04:48 PM
Sct ...