PDA

View Full Version : Looking for seedbox axx for flac week.

WarrenBuffet
03-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Hello fellow FST'ers. I don't ask for too much, but do giveaway a lot.

I would like seedbox axx with root for a certain Trance Tracker. They are having flac week soon and I have many CD's and a few vinyls around the house. Now, my home connection u/l speed isn't so great and most importantly, I am a little paranoid to upload to trackers from my home ISP (see country for details :). Usually I upload with a box, but I haven't had one for quite a while. So, I need a box for a week max. It doesn't need a 100mbit upload speed, but I do prefer 10mbit as a minimum. Also, relatively very little bandwidth will be used, since this is just music albums that I will be uploading for a bit, so I won't eat up your 3tb monthly plan or whatever :)
There will be a reward, such as an invite to this tracker and the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with helping a friend share his music.

Thank you and to summarize it I need:

1 week seedbox axx wiht root
min 10mbit upload speed.
little bandwidth will be used. (<75gb in mind)

Reward offered.

Thank you,
zaa

dunson
03-23-2008, 03:53 PM
PM'd ;)

dythim
03-23-2008, 06:52 PM
I'm not looking for anything in return but I will provide you with seedbox access if you still need it.

WarrenBuffet
03-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Its if u want the reward or not. Let me just reiterate, flac week has NOT started yet, bit it will soon and it has to be a WINDOWS box with REMOTE CONNECT.

dythim
03-23-2008, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the clarification. Well, I only run linux seedboxes and I have torrentflux running on them. Since you'll be uploading, I'll probably have to give you a shell but we can work that out. Up to you. PM me if you're still interested.

tutipute
03-23-2008, 11:27 PM
Zaa, sorry mate for breaking into your post but i have the same problem,
a great oppertunity but slow conenction...

I thought it will be ridiculous to open a new post and request for the same thing, so i really hope that it will not bother you that i've posted here. As i respect you and your thread, if it does i will remove my post!

With all that, i am also looking for a box for about a week or so, 50-100GB, so i guess traffic is not a problem.
Once Zaa found his generous donor i will appreciate it if someone will consider me as well...

I am looking for a donation, since i can't really promise anyone anything, and even if i could it will not feel right to trade it like this, so i hope to find someone that does not need the "bonus" but still can assist.
In return, i pormise to give back to the community, as i normally try to... :)

saqib
03-23-2008, 11:44 PM

I thought it will be ridiculous to open a new post and request for the same thing, so i really hope that it will not bother you that i've posted here. As i respect you and your thread, if it does i will remove my post!

With all that, i am also looking for a box for about a week or so, 50-100GB, so i guess traffic is not a problem.
Once Zaa found his generous donor i will appreciate it if someone will consider me as well...

I am looking for a donation, since i can't really promise anyone anything, and even if i could it will not feel right to trade it like this, so i hope to find someone that does not need the "bonus" but still can assist.

yeah u should b giving it back as if im not wrong u have got TT recently from GA here...:yup:

best of luck to both of u.

tutipute
03-23-2008, 11:51 PM
yeah u should b giving it back as if im not wrong u have got TT recently from GA here...:yup:

best of luck to both of u.

Don't you worry saqib, what goes around comes around... :)

WarrenBuffet
03-23-2008, 11:51 PM
Don't get me wrong as my home connection isn't THAT slow, but I just miss the boxes.

chrisyg
03-24-2008, 03:00 PM
I have many CD's and a few vinyls around the house.

Its cd only. LOL

dythim
03-24-2008, 03:23 PM
Well, I offer both of you access to my seedbox for one week. In return, I hope the bonus you receive from TT becomes a giveaway here. PM me if you want to proceed.

Johnneke
03-24-2008, 03:27 PM
I really dont get why you need root axx. Everything you need to be able to do can be done with webgui and ftp. I can help you with that but I dont really trust it when someone 'NEEDS' root axx.

dythim
03-24-2008, 03:43 PM
I really dont get why you need root axx. Everything you need to be able to do can be done with webgui and ftp. I can help you with that but I dont really trust it when someone 'NEEDS' root axx.

I agree with you :)

chrisyg
03-24-2008, 04:31 PM

Its either very fishy, or they just dont know what they are asking.

dunson
03-24-2008, 07:35 PM
He just wants remote access, so I believe he was using root merely to refer to something that is not webui on a windows server box presumably so he could actually manage the .torrents and directories as he uploads them, which is something I would want myself.