PDA

View Full Version : Banned on ScT for no reason

SkyW
03-23-2008, 07:38 PM
hey,

yesterday i got into ScT, and a friend let me use his seedbox.

so i went and tried to seed as much as i could, got around 10gig up/down in ScT.

then today i go and i see i am banned. :cry:

i go to IRC and they kick me without explaining what was going on. :(

Please could someone find out what is going on for me. I know the IP of the seedbox , i really did not cheat one kilobyte/ :(

if you can help PM me or somehting. just go to irc and ask for me

SgtMajor
03-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Banned on ScT for no reason

Believe me, there's ALWAYS a reason.

SkyW
03-23-2008, 07:48 PM
they said i was cheating. 2008-03-22 (21:39:50) - Account auto-tagged to be disabled for cheating. that was the time i was using the box as much as possible cos my time was nearly up. maybe i got tagged because of the high volume i was transferring in short time or something....if one of their staff revies my situation they will see i didnt cheat

something else i did was get a torrent from another site then seed it on ScT to improve my ratio. none of these things i did is cheating!!

Swax
03-23-2008, 07:55 PM
maybe i got tagged because of the high volume i was transferring in short time or something....

Uploaded 12.68 GB (9.14 GB / day)
Downloaded 13.31 GB (9.58 GB / day)

If you call 26GB "high volume" then you obviously don't have much knowledge of servers...

You client was hacked (spoofing), so basically your mate is cheating on every site he uses (whenever he's using that client).

I told you on IRC you were caught cheating, I don't see how sulking here on FST really helps things :huh:

Theif
03-23-2008, 07:56 PM
As SgtMajor has said, there is always a reason!

High volume of data in short time? Majority of users there have seedboxes and they always jump on new torrents and 7-10 mbit upload speed is nothing new Unless you used 100 gbit server and uploaded TB in few hours.

SkyW
03-23-2008, 08:04 PM
:( pls close this i have learnt my lesson.dont trust anyone

WarrenBuffet
03-23-2008, 08:46 PM
Banned on ScT for no reason

Believe me, there's ALWAYS a reason.

damn, always stealing my thoughts lol.

As SgtMajor has said, there is always a reason!

High volume of data in short time? Majority of users there have seedboxes and they always jump on new torrents and 7-10 mbit upload speed is nothing new Unless you used 100 gbit server and uploaded TB in few hours.

-With 80 10GFC Parallel drives in raid 0 you might get that speed. Oh, I guess u need some 1266mhz ddr3 ram and like intel qx9650@ 5.5ghz for that.

1000possibleclaws
03-23-2008, 08:55 PM
hey,

yesterday i got into ScT, and a friend let me use his seedbox.

so i went and tried to seed as much as i could, got around 10gig up/down in ScT.

then today i go and i see i am banned. :cry:

i go to IRC and they kick me without explaining what was going on. :(

Please could someone find out what is going on for me. I know the IP of the seedbox , i really did not cheat one kilobyte/ :(

if you can help PM me or somehting. just go to irc and ask for me

QFT

:( pls close this i have learnt my lesson.

aha you faggot

silvertec
03-24-2008, 12:14 AM
cheating will get you banned, not to hard detect cheating bitches

BlueLabel
03-24-2008, 12:32 AM
maybe you didn't understand your friend when he told you he have cheatbox and you thought he said seedbox

usersec
03-24-2008, 01:04 AM
maybe you didn't understand your friend when he told you he have cheatbox and you thought he said seedbox

this ought to be funny?

:lol: :lol:

Annoyed
03-24-2008, 01:12 AM
Sorry you lost your account SkyW. That really sucks. If you still want all the 0day shit, then just get an account at SCC. You'll be better off.

DKre8ive1
03-24-2008, 01:18 AM
Lesson of the day don't let others try to seed for you unless you really trust them because they might be cheats and end up screwing you and if they end up getting caught on certain sites a global ban could be put into effect causing you to loose more then just one site.

colbert
03-24-2008, 03:31 AM
I would be very wary of sharing a seedbox. I really wouldn't recommend it even if you know the person. It sucks losing that account though.