PDA

View Full Version : help with bitmetv

demous
03-24-2008, 12:23 AM
i want to ask any one experienced in bitmetv one of my friends will invite me to bitmetv but i have a problem ip unauthorized so can i use a proxy switcher or something or account will be disabled and i want to know why they are disabling egypt from the tracker can any one help me with that :cry:

markupmaster
03-24-2008, 12:31 AM
I didn't really understand what you said...

:(

sleepyy
03-24-2008, 12:49 AM
Anyone found useing any type of anonymising toys will be banned instantly if your ip is banned already just put up with it tell you friend not to bother because both of you will be banned. You just have to wait untill egypt is unbanned and the country prove to not be a hassle if that's the case. Anyway there's plenty of other alternative around for tv stuffs and combined they are just as good if not better good luck with your quest.

Nemrod
03-24-2008, 12:50 AM
You can use a transparent proxy, that means that site can see your real IP.
You only can use an anonymous proxy previous authorization from BitMeTV staff.
Any attempt to mask your IP or connect through whatever it is to hide or change your real IP is strictly forbidden, if they catch you youŽll be banned and your friend as well.

demous
03-24-2008, 12:51 AM
I didn't really understand what you said...

:(

i am just saying if i used proxy switcher will the account got disabled ? :whistling

You can use a transparent proxy, that means that site can see your real IP.
You only can use an anonymous proxy previous authorization from BitMeTV staff.
Any attempt to mask your IP or connect through whatever it is to hide or change your real IP is strictly forbidden, if they catch you youŽll be banned and your friend as well.

so can you give me any program name i can use to make my ip transperant ? :D

Sekai
03-24-2008, 01:17 AM
You don't need any programs, just use a transparent proxy.
Here's a decent one:

221.195.1.82:80

markupmaster
03-24-2008, 01:21 AM
You don't have to make that face,I'm here to help you..

;)

demous
03-24-2008, 07:05 AM
so can you please tell me how to do this cuz i don't know how to make proxy transperant :D

yevgeny
03-24-2008, 07:12 AM
its really not worth the hassle. stayinvisible.com has a list of public proxy servers most of which are transparent. simply add the proxy to your web browser settings or use a third party software like hide ip. check with bmtv re rules first i'd hate to lose an account over that.

DarkLured
03-24-2008, 07:54 AM
They're banning Egyptian IP ranges because they've found that a disproportionate number of Egyptians cheat they're ratios , etc. It sucks for honest Egyptians, but it is in the best interest of the tracker. Of course, you don't make your countrymen look too good when you come here and publicly ask for advice on how to get around the IP ban. ;) Sleepyy is right, there are other good TV trackers so it's not worth the trouble and risk of getting disabled.

Dark Archon
03-24-2008, 07:55 AM
you will have to sign up using the proxy as well and sometimes sign ups do not work with a proxy :(

bikernin
03-24-2008, 08:00 AM
dont bother. if you get caught your friend will also be banned. ip change are not welcome on bmtv and hence using proxies is very risky.

pone44
03-24-2008, 08:19 AM
Listen to the man, change your settings.:)

dont bother. if you get caught your friend will also be banned. ip change are not welcome on bmtv and hence using proxies is very risky.

SAM
03-24-2008, 04:22 PM
They're banning Egyptian IP ranges because they've found that a disproportionate number of Egyptians cheat they're ratios , etc. It sucks for honest Egyptians, but it is in the best interest of the tracker. Of course, you don't make your countrymen look too good when you come here and publicly ask for advice on how to get around the IP ban. ;) Sleepyy is right, there are other good TV trackers so it's not worth the trouble and risk of getting disabled.

Actually we feel very happy that we are out from this bad tracker and we are more happy that we don't need to deal with its staff.
and as honest Egyptians who are 99% of Egyptians and who doesn't give a dime about trackers with low life forms.

Sleepyy is right, there are other good TV trackers so it's not worth it trying to enter this useless tracker
fixed :)

eatpepsi
03-27-2008, 08:11 AM
In extreme case if you have very good reps at other trackers you can go to IRC and talk to MODs and show them some proof.. If they are convinced then you can get some exception ;)

LoKaLiRi
03-27-2008, 09:07 AM
may be u will get disabled , u may need to go to their IRC channel and ask them