03-24-2008, 05:46 AM
http://clicheguevara.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/dawkins1.jpg

:happy:

Something Else
03-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Raped. :unsure:

Biggles
03-24-2008, 05:16 PM
I enjoyed the God Delusion - much more entertaining that I thought it might be.

His wife

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/classic/gallery/ward/images/340/ward09.jpg

Was a Time Lord in the Dr Who series.

Mr JP Fugley
03-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Would have.

Biggles
03-24-2008, 05:19 PM
Would have.

x2

chalice
03-24-2008, 05:21 PM
Are wimmin Timelords not called Timeladies?

Bloody sexualists.

Biggles
03-24-2008, 05:23 PM

Bloody sexualists.

:snooty: I was being ecumenical

Mr JP Fugley
03-24-2008, 05:24 PM

Bloody sexualists.

Yes, they're not called Timeladies.

chalice
03-24-2008, 05:26 PM
Makes little difference now seeing as they're all dead.

Call 'em whatever ya like.

Mr JP Fugley
03-24-2008, 05:47 PM

Can Timelords ever really be dead, other than in their own timeline.

chalice
03-24-2008, 06:29 PM

Hasn't The Doctor already discussed just such a scenario? They only get 900 years of a natural lifespan so no matter which point in time you are, you are still aging and that.

It's one of those paradox, timey-wimey wibbly wobbly things which hurt your head if you try to think about it.

Which is why Doctor Who rawks the entire time-space continuum.

Mr JP Fugley
03-24-2008, 07:03 PM

Hasn't The Doctor already discussed just such a scenario? They only get 900 years of a natural lifespan so no matter which point in time you are, you are still aging and that.

It's one of those paradox, timey-wimey wibbly wobbly things which hurt your head if you try to think about it.

Which is why Doctor Who rawks the entire time-space continuum.

Yeah they age from their own perspective but from everyone else's that's more complicated. You might meet the Dr today when he's 643 but next week you could meet him when he was only 378.

So they never really die, from everyone else's point of view, until we reach a time after which the Dr has never visited.

But since we know that both the Dr and the Master have been almost at the end of time they can never really be dead, to everyone else. They only die within their own timeline.

chalice
03-25-2008, 08:50 PM
Having been magnetized to the notion now, you cunt, I must now express my deliberations.

It remains neither here nor there at which point in time a Timelord inhabits. All mortality is a linear affair solely perceived by the respective individual. It matters not a lick that The Doctor and The Master have reached the end (or for that matter, beginning) of time as only their own self-awareness determines their respective mortalies. Did I just invent a specious plural? Probably.

Non-Timelord perception of Timelords is completely irrelevant. Though there are some questions to be raised with Captain Jack and his evolution/transfiguration into The Face Of Bo and his multiple interactions through time-space with The Doctor.

I have just officially nerded the fuck out of myself.

Fact.

Mr JP Fugley
03-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Having been magnetized to the notion now, you cunt, I must now express my deliberations.

It remains neither here nor there at which point in time a Timelord inhabits. All mortality is a linear affair solely perceived by the respective individual. It matters not a lick that The Doctor and The Master have reached the end (or for that matter, beginning) of time as only their own self-awareness determines their respective mortalies. Did I just invent a specious plural? Probably.

Non-Timelord perception of Timelords is completely irrelevant. Though there are some questions to be raised with Captain Jack and his evolution/transfiguration into The Face Of Bo and his multiple interactions through time-space with The Doctor.

I have just officially nerded the fuck out of myself.

Fact.

Good points well presented. However imagine your surprise and embarrassment if you were to see the Master shot and die and then bump into him again the following week and he was wearing the same tie as you. The one you had stolen from his still warm body the previous week.

No wonder he hates you. Here come the drums.