PDA

View Full Version : Fts

IdolEyes787
03-24-2008, 02:28 PM
Free the Scene
Thought I'd offer.Got a dozen of these just going to waste.
Just ask.

munaaf
03-24-2008, 02:37 PM
may i ask what level you would ssay this is and what type of content there is? isit a lot and variety? thx

whip22
03-24-2008, 02:44 PM
may i ask what level you would ssay this is and what type of content there is? isit a lot and variety? thx
lol collector?

becomehokage
03-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Just because he is asking i dont think you would call him a collector.
(My opinion allways)

munaaf
03-24-2008, 02:47 PM
lol jus wanna know if it's any good ain't heard of it and cant see on the review list.

whip22
03-24-2008, 02:50 PM
lol jus wanna know if it's any good ain't heard of it and cant see on the review list.
haha chill man i was just jkn. ppl call me a collector and i can live with it lol even tho i'm not. Freethescene is like supertorrents, which is in my opinion a pretty good site.

munaaf
03-24-2008, 02:53 PM
o.O cool thx well I wouldn't mind invite then IdolEyes787

becomehokage
03-24-2008, 02:54 PM
haha chill man i was just jkn. ppl call me a collector and i can live with it lol even tho i'm not. Freethescene is like supertorrents, which is in my opinion a pretty good site.You should say its like FTN to see reactions :D

IdolEyes787
03-24-2008, 03:01 PM
Free the Scene is a relatively new tracker that just went invite.
Since it's not listed probably level 2,no more.
It's new so variety/content not as much as more established sites.
Certainly wouldn't knock it though.
Hope that helps.

Sure munaaf PM me your email.

th0r
03-25-2008, 12:15 AM
Wow, members here are actually buying into this bullshit.

Incredible.

1000possibleclaws
03-25-2008, 12:18 AM
haha chill man i was just jkn. ppl call me a collector and i can live with it lol even tho i'm not. Freethescene is like supertorrents, which is in my opinion a pretty good site.

You are a collector. You asked for thor's land and you have downloaded 1 thing and not even seeded it back, probably just to have activity on that tracker. You've been a member for awhile now

IdolEyes787
03-25-2008, 02:30 AM

You are a collector. You asked for thor's land and you have downloaded 1 thing and not even seeded it back, probably just to have activity on that tracker. You've been a member for awhile now

T.S.O.L. I hate the thought of dealing with lowlifes,but all you can do is look at their profiles and hope for the best.
When your low on the totem pole here your options are greatly limited.