PDA

View Full Version : HD-Corea bonus point system

GoldStoNe
03-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Can someone explain to me how HD-Corea's bonus point system works? What should you do to earn points? How many points do you get for seeding each torrent? Max number of torrents, etc..

I tried Google translate. Some words are lost in translation so I need someone who knows Korean to help me understand accurately and correctly. :happy:

RoboFace
03-24-2008, 03:44 PM
What the hell are these Karma Bonus points, and how do I get them?

15 Bonus for uploading any torrent
3 Bonus for posting new torrent comment
3 Bonus for posting new thread on board
3 Bonus for adding new offer
2 Bonus for posting new reply on board
2 Bonus for participating in survey
1 to 4 Bonus point(s) per hour of seeding
(It doesn't matter whether they are actually being downloaded or not. It only depends on how many torrents you are seeding.)

Naturally speaking, your bonus points earned are subject to be deducted when you delete your torrent(s) after upload, remove your offer(s) or erase your posting(s) from the board.

These bonuses only apply to torrents older than 2 weeks!

No Bonus for smaller than 1GB
1 Bonus per hour for 1GB~20GB of torrents with 3 seeders or more (max of 100 torrents)
2 Bonus per hour for over 20GB of torrents with 3 seeders or more (no limit on number of torrents)
4 Bonus per hour for torrents with 2 seeders or less (no limit on either size or number of torrents)

In other words, you get 4 points for any torrent where you are the only seeder!

If you save up enough of them, you can trade them in for goodies like bonus GB(s) to your upload stats,
getting more invites, or doing the real Karma booster... give them to another user!

Some things that will cost you karma points:trading for invites
trading for upload credit
trading for invites
trading for a custom title
giving a gift of karma points to another user

*please note, staff can give or take away points for breaking the rules, or doing good for the community.

Have fun..:):)

kp666
03-24-2008, 05:07 PM
I am a fan of korean movies and wish to c in hd

edited

GoldStoNe
03-25-2008, 01:55 AM
Thanks for clearly translating the rules RoboFace. Google's translation is very confusing. Haha! :)

Wow, 4pts are a lot. I'll seed the files I've downloaded elsewhere.. (I hope the rules don't prohibit it!). I need some points to help me get started. Hint hint. ;)

kp666, I think it's against the rules to ask for an invite in a non-invite section. careful the mods might see you..just a friendly advice..

kp666
05-24-2008, 04:25 PM
thanx..would keep that in mind