PDA

View Full Version : (req) Best 360 tracker?

vipersport
03-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Hi folks,

I've got Xbox-Sky for 360 games, but was wondering if anyone might have anything similar (or better?!) available?

I suppose I'm after a site that has the earliest releases, any ideas?

Cheers folks :naughty:

ViPeR

Aether
03-24-2008, 10:20 PM
In terms of pre-times, ScT is by far the fastest I have seen with all releases around 15min after pre. BCG / Xbox-sky are relatively the same usually 1-2 hr after pre. Though I dont think it would be worth trying to get ScT just to get 360 games 1hr earlier. Xbox-Sky is a fine tracker with loads of peers. :)

HiDef
03-24-2008, 10:22 PM
IMO xbox sky does a good job of releasing games as far as xbox360 is concerned and thier content is pretty good. Only better tracker would be blackcats but as you may have already read elsewhere, it is impossible to get into.

vipersport
03-24-2008, 10:25 PM
So what's the deal with level 5,6 etc trackers? I thought these would be the one's to release first (or is that what Blackcats etc are?)

WarrenBuffet
03-24-2008, 10:26 PM
BCG is the best. Also, its admin is the best. He comes checking up on these forums some times.

sam45
03-24-2008, 10:33 PM
RevTT also has a great selection of 360 games.

It has over 350 games, with great speeds and pre-times.

Aether
03-24-2008, 10:36 PM
So what's the deal with level 5,6 etc trackers? I thought these would be the one's to release first (or is that what Blackcats etc are?)

Level 5 ScT has very fast release but its hard to seed there for the normal user so in the end it really isnt worth it. Xbox-Sky / BCG have tons more peers so you can seed for ages.

BCG is the best. Also, its admin is the best. He comes checking up on these forums some times.

Stoi is indeed awesome :D

vipersport
03-24-2008, 10:43 PM
Level 5 ScT has very fast release but its hard to seed there for the normal user so in the end it really isnt worth it. Xbox-Sky / BCG have tons more peers so you can seed for ages.

Stoi is indeed awesome :D

What's Sct?
Also, what do you define as a normal user? Obviously, I wouldn't want to join a site where hardly anyone DL's (a bit like bit-hdtv at the moment -0.2kB/s up!) particularly as the whole point is to retain a good ratio!