PDA

View Full Version : Invited by a cheater

fulu
03-24-2008, 10:15 PM
Hozzáférés megtagadva.
Kitiltás oka: invited by a cheater

My bithumen today got disabled altough i seeded a lot and had a great buffer.. I was invited by a member in here. I would appriciate if someone invite me again. And be very carefull from whom you got invited cause i think there are a lot of cheaters in here :wacko:

SgtMajor
03-24-2008, 10:18 PM
Hozzáférés megtagadva.

My bithumen today got disabled altough i seeded a lot and had a great buffer.. I was invited by a member in here. And be very carefull from whom you got invited cause i think there are a lot of cheaters in here :wacko:

And tomorrow is Tuesday.

grimms
03-24-2008, 10:30 PM
Hozzáférés megtagadva.

My bithumen today got disabled altough i seeded a lot and had a great buffer.. I was invited by a member in here. I would appriciate if someone invite me again. And be very carefull from whom you got invited cause i think there are a lot of cheaters in here :wacko:

You sound like a real fool saying that. You got invited by a bad apple and paid the price for not looking into the persons BT history who invited you and now you want another member to invite you and risk losing their account?:noes: I'm not judging whether your a good member or not, it's just principle.

fulu
03-24-2008, 10:34 PM
i mainly wanted to give an advice. The one who invited me had a big rep bigger than me and i thought it was a good member.Anyways i dont want nothing back if thats what your talking about im not begging in here. If you dont wanna invite me just dont.anyway!!! Admins pls close this thread

grimms
03-24-2008, 10:48 PM
i mainly wanted to give an advice. The one who invited me had a big rep bigger than me and i thought it was a good member.Anyways i dont want nothing back if thats what your talking about im not begging in here. If you dont wanna invite me just dont.anyway!!! Admins pls close this thread

I don't have that tracker and i am not attacking whether your a good member or not(you probably are). It's just a risk someone else will take if they invite someone who already got banned at said tracker. My advice to you? Enjoy your other trackers and let live. YOu never know you may get a second chance down the line. Asking for a second chance right now would be a bit too soon. Maybe you should talk to them in their IRC channel. Anyways i'm done posting.:)

usersec
03-24-2008, 10:49 PM
and who is the cheater? :lol:

SgtMajor
03-24-2008, 10:50 PM
Anyways i'm done posting.:)

We can only dream :P

Kyl3KK
03-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Hozzáférés megtagadva.

My bithumen today got disabled altough i seeded a lot and had a great buffer.. I was invited by a member in here. And be very carefull from whom you got invited cause i think there are a lot of cheaters in here :wacko:

And tomorrow is Tuesday.
I lol'd.

grimms
03-24-2008, 10:54 PM
We can only dream :P

I guess dreams get crushed occasionally eh?:P

fulu
03-24-2008, 11:27 PM
i cannot mention the nickname here.Anyways stop posting. I'm done here too :)

tutipute
03-24-2008, 11:49 PM
Hozzáférés megtagadva.

And tomorrow is Tuesday.

Is it??? F*** i need to go to work again!!!
Sgt. your reality breakdowns really suck! :)

eatpepsi
03-27-2008, 08:05 AM

And what about you, how did you mess up Saroman's ScL account by getting banned there for Trading..

Did you tell that too ? :blink:

Even after he asked you to sort the situation with MODs, you couldnt do it. He lost all his invites because of you and got warned..

Disme
03-27-2008, 08:09 AM
i cannot mention the nickname here.Anyways stop posting. I'm done here too :)

And why couldn't you do that ... :whistling

Swift
03-27-2008, 08:13 AM
no one will invite you knowing .... you got one disable eventough it wasn`t your fault

eatpepsi
03-27-2008, 08:30 AM
I wonder if it really wasnt his fault... Anyways atleast i would never invite him..

LoKaLiRi
03-27-2008, 08:54 AM
bad news fulu :( i hope u can be invited soon

Mano_Man
03-27-2008, 10:30 AM
I think you better talk to them in the IRC

SAM
03-27-2008, 10:52 AM
who will look in the history of his inviter?
I mean you are asking for the impossible here :)
Any way sorry for your loss and i wish you better luck.It really sucks when you take someone by someone else's fault.
but some people are idiots and some tracker staff are more than idiots.