PDA

View Full Version : Would like a Pedro's Invite

Neo
03-25-2008, 07:56 AM
Hi,

It's my second request here. I can't seem to get an invite to BT Music so as a last resort I will try to get your atention.

I'm a huge music collector. Till a year or so ago I had all my files in mp3. I started downloading FLAC files at Oink and since then I don't want anything else! My collection is still relatively small if compared with the total number of albums that I have. I would like to download many of what I already have in lossless. Sadly, what.cd which is my music tracker and a very good one no doubt, has however very little FLAC content. Right now I really need something more specialized.

I also have some albums that I think I could upload there. I confess I don't have much experience in uploading but I got an awesome guide a month ago and I'm willing to risk it. That is if it's not already uploaded there... lol

I hear BT Music has one of the best ( if not the best FLAC collection ). I also heard it has a very good community where I could certainly learn a lot. I've always liked music in a user kind of way but lately I've become increasingly interested in the technical aspects of it.

I think BT could help me and as I'm really into this I could also give something back to BT in time.

Down to more simpler issues: I keep high ratios everywhere. I have access to a seedbox and that is not a problem. Needless to say that I loathe the very thought of cheating or something like that...

Many thanks in advance for any reply.

Cheers.

Neo

iamKy666
03-25-2008, 08:03 AM
Looks like you really need it dude...wish i had 1 to spare with you...
GL:naughty:

Dark Archon
03-25-2008, 08:05 AM
Hey Neo!

Good luck in your quest mate!!

Neo
03-25-2008, 08:11 AM
Hi Dark Archon!!! How do you do mate?

Thx for your support friend.

@sante: Thx also man.

Any PU there that might read this?

grimms
03-29-2008, 09:56 PM
:)

Ratzy Rox
03-29-2008, 11:43 PM
pedros has 14,487 flac torrents.
what.cd has 29,374 flac torrents.

Dont be influenced too much by the what invites are worth thread :p You'd be more likely to benefit from a waffles invite if your after more lossless music.

Neo
03-30-2008, 02:19 AM

Dont be influenced too much by the what invites are worth thread :p You'd be more likely to benefit from a waffles invite if your after more lossless music.

That's the same as saying that Demonoid had like 10000 DVD's, SweDV*R has 4841... therefore, if you like DVD's Demonoid would be the right place for you. :huh: Loved Demonoid by the way... There are just things that can't be compared.

BT Music is a site specialized in FLAC music. If you are a music collector and are picky about its quality of course BT Music is more adequate for your needs.

I read everywhere, as it would be expected from a tracker that specializes in lossless, that their ripping is far better than that of other sites like waffles or what and that they care much about general quality standards. I compare the quality of FLAC files that I download from what to those I used to download from Oink and there is an obvious difference in most cases. Oink was also exceptional at keeping high quality standards...

So you see that, even considering you are in good faith, your statement is still obviously flawed, for various reasons.

@grimms: Thank you mate.

Annoyed
03-30-2008, 02:24 AM

I wouldn't pay too much attention to this. Sure, What has more FLAC torrents. And sure What definitely is a great site(for mp3's). But if you want quality FLAC, then get into Pedro's. You won't have to worry about logs being edited or some shit like that. They have strict quality control there. Not everyone can upload.

You seem genuine OP. If I had my invites right now I would definitely get you in.

Good luck.

Neo
03-30-2008, 02:59 AM
Thank you Annoyed.

I will get there eventually! I'm patient.

Cheers.

grimms
03-30-2008, 03:23 AM
Waffles now has a pretty good new flac initiative. Called the Waffles Flac Iron Seal of approval. Basically means their new team of flac uploaders will strive to only upload flac releases that are of the highest quality like E and BTMusic. If you have Waffles look out for that.

Neo
03-30-2008, 03:43 AM
Thank you grimms.

Unfortunatelly, I'm not a member of waffles. I'm a member of what only. I had several opportunities of getting into waffles but as I don't like to have 147 trackers at the same time ( I can't use them all, can I? lol ) I ended up chosing what. After reading a few reviews, I went for what.cd and was invited over their IRC.

It's a shame that happened on waffles instead of what. I'm still hoping for BTM though.

Cheers mate.

grimms
03-30-2008, 05:11 AM
We'll see...

Tokeman
03-30-2008, 05:12 AM
Neo,
PM me your email.
I'll send it soon.
Take care of it :)

Edit: 1337 posts, sweet.

Neo
03-30-2008, 02:45 PM
Neo,
PM me your email.
I'll send it soon.
Take care of it :)

Edit: 1337 posts, sweet.

Thank you so much Tokeman!!! :) Be sure I will take good care of it mate!

I'll send you my e-mail just after I finish writing this.

I wanna also thank Dark Archon for his support and grimms for not letting this one die. You were great!

Cheers.