PDA

View Full Version : BCG Giveaway 2

stoi
03-25-2008, 11:38 AM
As we are taking new members atm, its only fair to give some of those that have no chance of getting in with an SPU invite a chance.

Again i might take 1 i might take 21 from this.

No free email addresses though, dont even reply if you havnt got an ISP email.

so NO MSN/YAHOO/GMAIL or similar email addresses please.

We have enough torrents on the tracker already, (obviously more would be better but we dont "need" any more) and only uploaders can upload anyway.

and obviously if you want an account, you already want to seed and leech (or i hope you do).

So what i want to know is, what can you bring to the Community of BCG, we already have a great community, but it can always get better, that includes Forums and IRC. (can be one or the other, if not both)

Not sure how long this will last for, but i dont want it to get way out of hand like the last one (300+ replies), so it probably wont last that long.

Dark Archon
03-25-2008, 11:43 AM
BCG is a great tracker but moreover an awesome community. I hope everyone respects BCG when they get invited.

thanks stoi for the opportunity mate

demous
03-25-2008, 11:47 AM
So BCG is really a great community and i hope i can be a part of it may be if i can upload if i have permission i will help this community i have alot of games that can be uploaded i hope i can join this great community hope you will invite me stoi :D

yevgeny
03-25-2008, 11:51 AM
hey there stoi,

i want to be a part of blackcats.

if i got in i would seed and be very active there and participate and help

where ever possible.

Wormtail
03-25-2008, 11:51 AM
So, i would like to be apart of BCG too :)

I can help in the IRC some guys that have doubts concerning PS2,PSX,XBOX and i can participate in the forums :)

I think that i can help the BCG Community.

Have a nice day

Cobass
03-25-2008, 11:54 AM
Well, I really love games and also hang around on forums quite often. I'm not a trader and certainly wouldn't trade this one if I'm so lucky to get it. It would be an honor to be invited to BCG by the man himself! Could I please have 1?
Thanx

Not Complete
03-25-2008, 11:55 AM
BCG is a great tracker Good Work STOI GL To ALL

rhak
03-25-2008, 12:00 PM
It's a great opportunity you give here stoi.
I would love get in.

I'm not really into new consoles but more on pc games and old games.
I always seed at least 1:1.
When someone has a problem, I do my best if I can help such as filling request, etc.

Thanks for considering me.

alfry1010
03-25-2008, 12:01 PM
Hi,

I don't know if you know but i explained on FST that i used the account of a friend when i don't know anything about private tracker and he lost is account because of me because i take a wii game and he only take DS game so i fu** up his ratio and he lost it.

But now i know private tracker well and i'm active on forum of tracker i am member. I think that i could help somebody because with now a DS a Wii and an Xbox360 have got some experiment on games. A friend got a PS3 and a PSP and so i could have info and use every type of console.

I play regulary but not like a hardcore gamer but an other friend is an hardcore gamer on wii, he 's got the time so he finish every game very easyly so it could be useful if somebody is block somewhere on a game.

Thanks for considering :happy:

IdolEyes787
03-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Everyone says that BlackCats is the best site for games Happy to see that some are given the opportunity to be a part of it.
Hope that you find what your looking for mate.

Neszton
03-25-2008, 12:07 PM
Oh yes, The BCG, the world's best game tracker. I usually don't download games, but if i see a good game, than i go to download. And i love, if a tracker has a good community. I have a slow net speed, but i seed my torrents until 1:1 and months. :)

sokrates
03-25-2008, 12:07 PM
didnt know invitations are open at bcg^^
as i will never give out the emailaddress i got from my provider i will just get me an invite and hope i wont be disabled like the last time for leeching nothing for three days(after registration) :P

demian_vi
03-25-2008, 12:08 PM
I love games too and i've read BCG is the best tracker out there for them
so that's why i want in. What i can bring in you community is basically a good member (whatever this means:))
I hope to join yor great community someday
cheers stoi

stoi
03-25-2008, 12:10 PM
as i will never give out the emailaddress i got from my provider i will just get me an invite and hope i wont be disabled like the last time for leeching nothing for three days(after registration) :P

well you cant get in with an invite either with Gmail, MSN, Yahoo.

and they are not invites as such, SPU have to PM the staff box and we create the account for them.

The Wanderer
03-25-2008, 12:11 PM
A lifetime opportunity for those who love games. Good luck to all applicants. :D

Stoi, I hope you'll get only quality members for your tracker. :D

Disme
03-25-2008, 12:12 PM
Hi stoi,

I would love to get into BC since I am a huge fan of PC- and console-games. I have a PSX, PS2 and PS3. My two kids have both a PSP and an NDS and maybe you know (or don't), but those little bratz tend to finish games quicker than the developpers can bring them on the market, so I can assure you that I will be a very busy bee on your tracker to satisfy them, myself and the other members on your tracker by seeding like a madman. :D

Moreover I myself like to play games too and already have quite a nice collection of PC, PS2, PSP and NDS-games that I could help to share on your tracker.

I love to discuss new or older games, or give support with new and older releases.

Hope you take my 'application for BC' under consideration.

Revealing the e-mail-adress from my ISP to you is in no way a obstacle for me. I trust you will not abuse that knowledge to hand out e-mail adresses from your members.

Have a nice day and thanks in advance.

Disme.

guliver
03-25-2008, 12:13 PM
Good job stoi, keep it up...

jadonx
03-25-2008, 12:17 PM
BCG has always been and always will be the best game tracker around! And now that it is available (sortof), I would love to be a part of the community. I always seed back more than 1:1, and will contribute new content as needed. Thanks for the opportunity!

sokrates
03-25-2008, 12:22 PM

well you cant get in with an invite either with Gmail, MSN, Yahoo.

and they are not invites as such, SPU have to PM the staff box and we create the account for them.

thx for clearing that up ;)
i dont have to annoy anyone then..

UF0
03-25-2008, 12:23 PM
Hello stoi..

i would like to be a bart of BCG ..coz BCG is a Great Community..and its a very good games tracker ..and i love games so much ..

what i can do to the BCG is seeding for a long long time even if my ratio 1:1.
and i can help in the forum by filling requests ..and i will try to help all members if i can ..and i can help Guys in IRc who have questions in XBOX or PS 2 ..

And Im not a cheater Or Trader ..

so i hope u invite me stoi :)

Thx m8 for this opportunity..and have a nice day ..

GL every one :)..

alexandro3
03-25-2008, 12:26 PM
Hi Stoi,
First of all i would like to thank you for the opportunity you give us , because i never had a chance to join this site , because most of the time it was closed.
Secondly i heard this tracker has a lot of good things for consoles like PS2,XBOX,Wii and more, i think this site is gamers best friend and also i have heard if you have troubles or issues, staff members can help you with no doubts.
I heard it's very nice community and a lot of people is very happy to take part of this great community.
Also i have heard the tracker has Seed Points system, I sure this system help a lot of people that doesn't have high speed connection and I'm sure this system will help me too if i could join this site.
Also, I'm going to be on forums and IRC to help people with their issues or problems because in this great community everyone should help each other.
Regards,
alexandro3.

pr1nz3
03-25-2008, 12:34 PM
well lookin for this for a long time ....n now its open
i hope i'll be there someday.....

Swordfish
03-25-2008, 12:34 PM
Hello.

This is an amazing opportunity and I thank you for considering this post.

I enjoy mainly PC gaming, but I also have a PS2 and there are three NDS handhelds floating around here that the younglings enjoy playing as well as a PSP.
I was considering purchasing a 360, but I'm tempted to the way of PS3 due to the numerous errors and problems associated with the 360.

I have been wanting to join BCG for a long time now, I'm not sure what I can say to distinguish myself from others and put me in a higher pecking order for a giveaway.
I will try use it as often as I can, but sometimes I am away from my computer for up to a week at a time.

Whenever I am online I like to join the IRC, either joining in with casual chat or helping other members. I have done this at numerous sites and for over two years now.

Thank you in advance.

bgh520
03-25-2008, 12:36 PM
There is no doubt about BCG is the best game Tracker :)

and most of people in FST want to join BCG, and me too :)

this is very nice giveaway and i hope Stoi will give invite or acc for nice people :)

i hope i can get Bcg invite :D

corpik19
03-25-2008, 12:39 PM
Bcg is rare game tracker on the world and i hope you like this great community and share with my person invite most people looking for invite or acc

BlueLabel
03-25-2008, 12:39 PM
LOL stoi rocks

milsen
03-25-2008, 12:50 PM
I'd love to be a member of BCG. I love games and I've heard that BCG is the tracker that rules the gaming p2p scene. I'm familiar with torrents and ratio requirements, so I won't be a bad user.

If you give me an invite I will be grateful for ever.

Swift
03-25-2008, 12:56 PM
I wish all the admins on great trackers like BCG would do this kind of GA around here

I`m interested in BCG especially in the irc section :) mirc user all the time online 12 h a day

marckecko
03-25-2008, 12:56 PM
Great stoi,bcg is really best tracker for games,gl people.

John1988
03-25-2008, 12:58 PM
really nice giveaway stoi :)
i would be happy to join best game content having torrent site. promise to be good member and seed as much as posible.

regards
John

amitay
03-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Hi Stoi,
well, im realy interested to be BCG member, i am an expert gamer and have alot of knowledge, i would realy like an invitation becuase i know im going to be active in BCG forums and irc, i would like to talk to other members that are registered and to get to know them better and maybe even help each other. i have Xbox 360 and PSP and im sure i will find everything i need, i always seed 1:1 and i have no problems with my upload speed. so i will thanx in advance.

tjbzonasul
03-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Hi Stoi,
I am also interested in joining BCG. I am a good user in all trackers I am in at the moment and I often contribute to all of them, bc I believe it is important to help maintain the places you enjoy. I also always seed 1:1 at least.
Thanks in advance for your consideration.

escuoop
03-25-2008, 01:26 PM
It's a great opportunity to all members who are interested in games to join the best games tracker

I don't really have an account, And I don't like games so much so I will not ask for it

and I hope people who ask for the account give a chance to others if they don't like games

Nice job stoi

vaio
03-25-2008, 01:31 PM
hey stoi can i be a member of this community i am a game manic play various games for xbox 360,pc &psp & I am a hard working SEEDER i always work harder to seed & have good ratios at all the trackers i have

Cruel
03-25-2008, 01:38 PM
I'm a guy always on IRC, I even have two computers most of the time when I game so that I don't miss anything going on I am on many IRC networks and one more would be great to add to the list. I also have a decent postcount on the sites which I am on.

svsagar
03-25-2008, 01:47 PM
i would love be in BCG ....could have one invite plz ..thnks in advance ..

C-mos
03-25-2008, 01:51 PM
nice stoi..
u are the man :D

zlatnozrno
03-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Stoi,
Thanks a lot of chance to join BCG
I would love to get into BCg since I am a huge fan of PC
I would love to be a part of the community. I always seed back more than 1:1, and will contribute new content as needed. Thanks for the opportunity!

Thanks in advance Stoi!

SkyW
03-25-2008, 02:27 PM
WoW....great giveaway

i would love the chance to be a member of BCG. I hear its the best for games :), and a great community. I am active in many trackers forums and IRC and hope to be in BCG.

I have a Xbox 360 and a gamingcomputer, family member has a nintendo wii , and i need a good source of games for them.

I will seed everything i dload well, follow the rules etc .i have a seedbox so will def keep good ratio :).

REALiSTiC
03-25-2008, 02:37 PM
hmm,i think i can do alot of help and support.
even i download a game,i'll seed till 1:1 or the whole week.
i have a seedbox,so that can't be a problem.
i'll be thankful if i'll get invite.
thanx in advance.
also i'm very active in mIRC and forums.
i can give you proves.

TraLaLa
03-25-2008, 03:00 PM
nice stoi..
u are the man :D

He is The Best :yup:

RoboFace
03-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Hello stoi..

I like to join BCG because I love play games (PC, PS2, PS3) & everybody told me BCG is the best.
I usually hang out at forums like FST.. Reading, learning & helping other people whenever I have chance..
I will never cheat or trade my account and so far I didn’t have any problem with ratio yet..
Maybe because I am using seedbox or seeding 24/7..

Thanks for this great opportunity and hope you best & great BCG.. :)

InviteMe
03-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Is this still on? Then i would love to apply for it :D

Hey BCG has been my dream for a long time and it would be a very nice gesture by you if you could give me one. I could be very active in the forums and hand out at the IRC and chat with members, I could do well seeding torrents and maybe if given the chance to be an uploader upload some torrents and most importantly you would fulfill my BCG dream :) A dream to be able to access the best games on the net and yet having a very good community, a dream of being part of the gaming community, a dream that every child has :) Always wanted to game a lot and have access to good games but there seems to be only one tracker made for gaming, i.e. BCG...I am in my late teens and this would really help and i am sure you know this is the peak when i would be gaming :D Thanks a lot once again and it is very nice of you to be giving away invites to your great tracker. All Hail Stoi :p :D Cheers!

stoi
03-25-2008, 03:34 PM
Its still on until i close the thread.

but your going to have to do better than that lol

InviteMe
03-25-2008, 03:36 PM
I did :D i just realised this isn't the old thread i thought it was the old one somebody bumped :p
Btw do you want a goem invite? lol Check out my giveaway thread...lol ~~An Invite a day keeps a trader away~~

UPDATED MY ABOVE POST

legom
03-25-2008, 03:39 PM
EDIT: I got in during the open signups :)

(I)
03-25-2008, 03:52 PM
OK I started on private trackers since September 2004 I was active in this tracker forum for about 2 years, in fact I was to be Games forum moderator in its forums (vbulletin one) but this board got closed anyway

Um active now in one of the best community trackers in fact their new poll was my idea (a flaming poll tho :)), I had a .3 post ratio there (member there since 2005)

Um active on one my new trackers irc, in fact I managed to be in top 15 in one of their irc games

I usually use the same username in all of my trackers I one letter in capital form and usually use the same avatar

I'm a gamer in fact most of my downloads are games (can provide proofs) and CJ is really on my avatar since GTASA released I also play some RTS as AOE, EE & Cossacks

I've a very old friend in BCG (can pm his name) and I've already asked him for inv. on mail 2 weeks ago but he told me that he promised lots of friends to invite'em once inv.s are open, dunno if he's SPU tho, & I guess he won't invite me :(

I've a paid e-mail

Thanks in advance

Edit: I think I said this before, but forgot to say it again here I'm level 20 in gamespot

shuritemp
03-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Ok lest go.
i have been looking to get into BCG for a long long time. I know BCG is the best tracker for games in the net, and thats is why i need it. Im a hardgamer (play/ed a lot) and a collector. I have got a large collection of DC and PC games mostly.

Im a good uploader in the trackers im in, (ratio +1.00 in all) and im arevarage active in the forums trying to help people to complete games, mostly adventure games (tracks, walktroughs, etc..)

As you can see, english isnt my native language but at least i can understand what people say and i think i can explain myself well.

Regards and Thanks anyway.

amade
03-25-2008, 04:39 PM
As a site owner, I belive you're looking for new member(s) who will be valuable additions to your community (neither n00bs nor collectors=inactive members). I have been pretty active in every community / tracker I join and I promise I'll be a good and member adding value to BCG (I can PM you links to my profile page of the trackers I join - plz let me know).

I'm an addict on games and share all my experience/feelings/information with other members in a good community. I'm also very familiar with Korean games and want to expand the span of BCG to the Korean game stuffs (Korea is famous for gaming heaven - there are 3 cable channels dedicated to games only). I'm also a good seeder who keep my ratio at least >3 (for many >5) in every tracker I join.

In summary, I'm confident that I can be a valuable addition to your community and I'm willing to provide you proofs if you want.

Thank you for your time reading all these stuffs including mine! Lot of hassle ^^

yos
03-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Hi Stoi

great giveaway m8.:yup:

I hope i will be apart of BCG soon..
I realy love games and there is no better place to find them , also its great community .
I have a fast conection internet and i always seed back more than 1:1 , also i a want to contribute new content if needed.

Thanks for your consideration.

Swift
03-25-2008, 04:46 PM
it`s great to see everybody now having signature : looking for BCG , want BCG and stuff like that :lol:

Kyokushin
03-25-2008, 04:48 PM
First of all, thanks for the oportunity man!

It is well known that your tracker is the TOP tracker for games. The main reason why I want to be a member of your community is that I LOVE games and the seed point system seems like a very cool feature, epecially for those with small pipes like me lol.

So basically, this is why I think I could be a good member:

A) Never cheated, traded, or given away an account in my life.
B) Never been warned for low ratio, since I've been torrenting for 3 years and know my way on the torrent world.
C) I already undestand the SP system.
D) The possibility to seed 24/7
E) About 60 DC games to upload when I get the privileges to do it. All the classics are there: Power Stone, Resident Evil C:V, Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxy, Sega Rally, NFL 2K1, Soul Calibur, Zombie Revenge and MANY more.

And yes, I have a paid ISP mail.
Good luck to everybody. :)

Tokeman
03-25-2008, 04:55 PM
I would still like to be a member of your great tracker. I can bring my love of games to your community. I love both PC gaming and console gaming. I own most consoles that were ever made except for the 360 and ps3. I love gaming, and talking about gaming. Don't get me wrong, I'm not just into gaming, but it is one of my interests for sure, and I lack a good games site that has everything I need.

Thanks for the chance at least.

waeldiab
03-25-2008, 04:55 PM
BCG is a great tracker for games AND I WANT BE AMEMBER OF BCG

SO I HOPE IF U INVITE ME

NICE GIVE STOI

giannis
03-25-2008, 05:00 PM
I know bcg is the best game tracker there is, and i am waiting a lot of months to become a member there.
i collect computer games and i can help by uploading some rare old games in original rar or other format from my seedbox and be part of the big forums

Johnneke
03-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Hey Stoi, I'm not sure if I'm to late for this but I would love to be part of a dedicated games tracker. This because I have a Wii since 2 weeks (modchip arriving soon :D) and being part of a games tracker that can fill my needs for this is great. I have a seedbox so helping out there is no problem :) I'll also download X360 games for my best friend who often comes over with his xbox.

ajsi
03-25-2008, 05:21 PM
hi stoi, i'm interested, i want to be a part of bcg :) i know you want to hear that, so i will be good user and i will respect the rules :)
so please if you will decide to invite me :) thanks in advance

ahcorac72
03-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Hi stoi.
I would like to be a member of the bcg, because i´m a crazy by games, specialy of PS2 and PC. I´m not a trader or cheater. This is what I can say about myself to belong to a great community, which is the bcg.
Good luck for all.

ulla
03-25-2008, 06:35 PM
This is really nice... i know i wavent been member in this forum for that long and there properly people that deserve that invite more then me... but i have been looking for a BCG invite for ages... I love playing both PC + console games and i heard that BCG is the best place to find that stuff... + what i heard u guys have a great commerty and i would really like to become member for that...

If i dont get a invite i understand and i thank u stoi for taking u time to read this..

gl too all and thx again to stoi for this great opportunity...

proof:
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?i...4176481le2.png (http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=24176481le2.png)
http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=54257855bp4.png

dvd4alll
03-25-2008, 06:36 PM
may I have 1 plz, Got an ISP email adress

BEGINER
03-25-2008, 06:38 PM
I laso try earlier to get BLackCats but i havent be lucky...I am realy into gaming(gaming junky:))....Please Stoi give me a chance to be a part of your comunity,you not will be sorry,and i will give my best to be a great user on BCG

HiDef
03-25-2008, 06:52 PM
Its amazing how much interest BCG generates. Cheers to Stoi on an incredible site. It is truly one of a kind.

tutipute
03-25-2008, 07:30 PM
So what's better being +-60 in line or having to read them all? (I'm starting to like my part of the job)
To be honest, this feels a bit like going to the dentist but with a greater reward than removing those disgusting cigarettes stains... :D

As i recall, when you threw the first giveaway i just had my FST 30 days b'day so i thought it will be too pretentiousness to even try and apply. Hey, how the hell can you tell anything about anyone with about 10 posts??? So i let it go.

After reading some of your posts in a few threads i knew an arbitrary surprise was gonna hit us again one day! And I am glad its hear, really! It is a great opportunity.

As I enjoy reading your posts, i hope you will find mine interesting as well, i'll give it my best shot:

Chapter 1 - Games and Me:
Warning!!! Anyone who is not into histroy classes should skip this chapter!!!

We go a way back... It's a long complicated relationship with ugly breakups and supreme happiness.
At first i was young and innocent, life are much enjoyable that way! Of course i had an Amiga & C64 like everyone here (have seen at museums...:)), but the first impact arrived with the XT/AT and Sierra's quests!
Things were definitely looking bright and the sun was shining...

Chapter 2 - Our top moment:
Old school, it has to be the vacation on Monkey Island. Seems like it was yesterday...
Lucas arts did make a difference, at least in my opinion, though the mouse felt a bit strange! :huh:

Chapter 3 - The plot thickens:
Why the hell do you need to choose from a list of options when can just type what want???
Yeah, GFX and sound are nice, but what about the gameplay and plot?
We had our moments, but i knew that the end was near, you just feel it when you are there! And so we grew apart. :(

Chapter 4 - Present & Future:
We are good friends now, and always enjoy each other's company and though we do not meet on an occasional basis i still enjoy it when we meet at an occasional Unreal or Quake event or the annual PES and Fifa ceremony. And despite the fact that we did each go his own way, the magic is still there!

Epilogue - Happy ending?
So were here, the final road, but where does it lead?
If you gotten until here, to some degree this must be enjoyable. And that's me, enjoyable, at least i hope so...

Forum posts? I do like writing when the topic is interesting. My posts can get long though...

Ratio? Anyone that has gone beyond the 2 lines post will care enough not to loose their account! Doing otherwise will be pure stupidness.

I will be happy to share my expertise which i am not too excited about publishing in public, but i do have a few (If you remember any of my older posts from non-invite related threads which were directed to you then you'll probably understand).

I can promise to be myself, that is, if reading this post have helped to understand what am i like.

Ohhh, best of luck to everyone! If i personally had to choose, and i did read 90%+ of the posts, i would go for Disme. Man your kids deserve it! Though the wife is probably not going to be too keen about it...

Thanks again for the opportunity!

saqib
03-25-2008, 08:16 PM
So what's better being +-60 in line or having to read them all? (I'm starting to like my part of the job)
To be honest, this feels a bit like going to the dentist but with a greater reward than removing those disgusting cigarettes stains... :D

As i recall, when you threw the first giveaway i just had my FST 30 days b'day so i thought it will be too pretentiousness to even try and apply. Hey, how the hell can you tell anything about anyone with about 10 posts??? So i let it go.

After reading some of your posts in a few threads i knew an arbitrary surprise was gonna hit us again one day! And I am glad its hear, really! It is a great opportunity.

As I enjoy reading your posts, i hope you will find mine interesting as well, i'll give it my best shot:

Chapter 1 - Games and Me:
Warning!!! Anyone who is not into histroy classes should skip this chapter!!!

We go a way back... It's a long complicated relationship with ugly breakups and supreme happiness.
At first i was young and innocent, life are much enjoyable that way! Of course i had an Amiga & C64 like everyone here (have seen at museums...:)), but the first impact arrived with the XT/AT and Sierra's quests!
Things were definitely looking bright and the sun was shining...

Chapter 2 - Our top moment:
Old school, it has to be the vacation on Monkey Island. Seems like it was yesterday...
Lucas arts did make a difference, at least in my opinion, though the mouse felt a bit strange! :huh:

Chapter 3 - The plot thickens:
Why the hell do you need to choose from a list of options when can just type what want???
Yeah, GFX and sound are nice, but what about the gameplay and plot?
We had our moments, but i knew that the end was near, you just feel it when you are there! And so we grew apart. :(

Chapter 4 - Present & Future:
We are good friends now, and always enjoy each other's company and though we do not meet on an occasional basis i still enjoy it when we meet at an occasional Unreal or Quake event or the annual PES and Fifa ceremony. And despite the fact that we did each go his own way, the magic is still there!

Epilogue - Happy ending?
So were here, the final road, but where does it lead?
If you gotten until here, to some degree this must be enjoyable. And that's me, enjoyable, at least i hope so...

Forum posts? I do like writing when the topic is interesting. My posts can get long though...

Ratio? Anyone that has gone beyond the 2 lines post will care enough not to loose their account! Doing otherwise will be pure stupidness.

I will be happy to share my expertise which i am not too excited about publishing in public, but i do have a few (If you remember any of my older posts from non-invite related threads which were directed to you then you'll probably understand).

I can promise to be myself, that is, if reading this post have helped to understand what am i like.

Ohhh, best of luck to everyone! If i personally had to choose, and i did read 90%+ of the posts, i would go for Disme. Man your kids deserve it! Though the wife is probably not going to be too keen about it...

Thanks again for the opportunity!

u have explained pretty much very clear now . i hope stoi ll think about u ..
best of luck

lightnin
03-25-2008, 08:59 PM
i would love to be a part of this great community/tracker. i am a very good user and always keep a decent ratio. i hope i get a chance!

Kapone
03-25-2008, 09:08 PM
Stoi I like everyone here would love to be part of your great site. Heard lots of good things about it. I'm into all consoles and do *special things* with them.. So I believe I could help in the forums with troubleshooting, wiring, flashing, installing and even adjusting lasers. Have a lot of knowledge and willing to share and help out in the forums were I can.

I long for the day were I can get all my games in one place instead of several differnet places. Not to mention seeding back with my seedbox. I have great ratio's at all my sites. 3.0 and higher. Were talking TB not gigs.. and have proofs if you need them. But I'm sure several people have those. So I hope you would consider me for your community..

Good Luck to everyone..... Rock on Stoi...

Annoyed
03-25-2008, 10:19 PM
Nice hook up Stoi. Congrats to everyone that gets in. You're going to be part of the best game tracker there is, and a great community.

addictive
03-25-2008, 10:22 PM
anyone can help me out with an invite here? i never had an accout..i have a wii and a psp..since now i have had my games downloaded from public trackers..most of them..:cry:

asa65
03-25-2008, 10:30 PM
nice giveaway man:w00t:
i want to be part of your comunity
i have a lot of ps2&ps3*pc*xbox games iwanna share with others
so please give the opportunity to have an account there
and i promiss you that i wil be helpful
thanks in advance

https://secure.shared.live.com/YoKh9abTUlnPGErqBaRsHoXkiQN1BNHR6OEZVCRbtYtBxpVw8MSDW1G4J7oAGdAnkstduBF24Zo/Base/12.1.1348/HIG/img/h/headerBG_24_~HeaderGradientImageType~.png

Dark Archon
03-25-2008, 11:02 PM
anyone can help me out with an invite here? i never had an accout..i have a wii and a psp..since now i have had my games downloaded from public trackers..most of them..:cry:

The "anyone" here is Stoi mate, you gotta convince him

addictive
03-25-2008, 11:08 PM

The "anyone" here is Stoi mate, you gotta convince him

yes, i know mate, thanks..hope he will see our posts and help us.:mellow:

grimms
03-25-2008, 11:26 PM
stoi man pick me plzzzzzzz.:P J/k. Any reputable members of fst on here should strongly consider stoi's offer. BCG is an excellent tracker for gaming. I'm sure no explanation is needed at this point in regards to BCG. Good luck to the member(s) who gets an invite.:)

dunson
03-26-2008, 12:56 AM
stoi doesn't play games!?!? :blink:

hasnainbk
03-26-2008, 01:28 AM
I would love to have BCG.
Its a wonderful gaming tracker and awesome community.
I have lot of gaming stuff and also wanna leech some more.
I will be a good user and be an active member of the community,so give me a chance to be a part of this great gaming place.

panoli
03-26-2008, 01:39 AM
hey can i come in plz? i promise i will help BCG in any way i can. i will seed as long as poss. give me a chance plz? i will do anything 2 get in BCG.

Nemrod
03-26-2008, 01:56 AM
Wow man!! That´s what I call a really good job. Few site owners have the balls to do this.

Thanks God I´m member there and it´s an unique site. By far the very best games sites.
Soon, I hope, I´ll be using it as it deserves, now due to my connection I´m doing just the necessary for not being disabled.

Again, congratulations Stoi. :clap:

Dark Archon
03-26-2008, 02:35 AM
stoi doesn't play games!?!? :blink:

yeh ironically haha. he plays a few games once a while:)

tazmsn
03-26-2008, 02:58 AM
Have been waiting for a long time for an invite. The last time there was an open registeration in 2007, BCG server wasn't reachable then for obvious reason. Since then, its been a long wait... :( Hopefully, this time I have better luck!!! BTW... gr8 invites stoi!!!

Thanks!

SAM
03-26-2008, 03:56 AM
Do i have to jump in and take my turn in the line? :D
I guess not :)
I had an account before and BCG is very nice tracker.
Great giveaway.Stoj

milsen
03-26-2008, 06:27 AM
I just realised that you were looking for people that are active in the community, so I hope I can get another chance. I am active at several forums, having hundreds of posts at NB and thousands at WBB where I'm a VIP. If something interesting is discussed, I promice you that I will be the among the first to give my opinion. I also hang at IRC all the time. So if you want a community guy that also has the ability to keep a good ratio, I'm your man.

sokrates
03-26-2008, 08:10 AM
stoi man pick me plzzzzzzz.:P J/k. Any reputable members of fst on here should strongly consider stoi's offer. BCG is an excellent tracker for gaming. I'm sure no explanation is needed at this point in regards to BCG. Good luck to the member(s) who gets an invite.:)
considering giving out an email with my real name in it?
no i dont think so.. i like to keep this sensitive information away from anything torrent related..

LoKaLiRi
03-26-2008, 08:38 AM
nice giveaway stoi , ur tracker is so wonderful :)

mr.xom
03-26-2008, 12:31 PM
i know the BCG is the best site for games
every one know that

i try to get an account when they open signup last time but i missed it :(

so i hope this time to get a chanse to be member of BCG and about community ( its my job )

so i hope to be qualified to be member in this great tracker

Adama
03-26-2008, 12:48 PM
I would love to join the best games tracker BCG
and i will be active in the tracker forum
so hope you consider me

anto
03-26-2008, 01:29 PM
bcg one of the best love to join the site :)

zallofa
03-26-2008, 01:36 PM
may i have invite plz stoi , i am using a seedbox always , and i can proof that for u if u want ...i will be a good seeder there .

TP635
03-26-2008, 02:20 PM
I pass this one, to give chance to those in desperate need.:P

herohoss8070
03-26-2008, 03:13 PM
i've read BCG is the best tracker out there for them
what i can do to the BCG is seeding for a long long time even if my ratio 1:1.
i am using a seedbox always
so can i pm my mail in special maill

jikimida
03-26-2008, 03:43 PM
i had to waite very very long time for the BCG .I am a hardcore gamer and i would really,really love this invite.
please get an invite to BCG.thanks

mamacita
03-26-2008, 04:24 PM
Heya Stoi!

I've found over the past couple of months that the forum sections I spend the most time in on my trackers, besides certain bittorrenting sections, are the gaming subforums.

I've been a hardcore gamer since I was about five years old (which means I've been gaming for 20 years now, wow.) So my attraction to Black Cats is the fact that it is a community dedicated solely to that pastime that I have come to love.

The idea of a well run site devoted to gaming tickles my fancies and I'd love to be able to participate in the fun! I like talking all things games, and am hoping there is an active forum to do just that on your site.

I also recently put my 360 through the works, and thus am in need a site that offers the games I'm after, as well as the tutorials for making it all work.

Cabalo
03-26-2008, 04:44 PM
i applied for the first giveaway, but i wasn't selected, so i will insist !
anyway I'm applying for this second giveaway as i don't know any SPU at BCG to try to get invited, so this will be my last try to get in.

I've managed to create an ISP email and it was an hassle, cuz their page is so confusing !

my reason is the simplest: my whole internet priority is to download PC games (or play them online), i'm a grown up kid and i can't live without some games to entertain me.
plus, there won't be any problems with the seeding points, as i use a dedicated PC to download, and he is 24/7 working.

thanks for the chance.

Jackel09
03-26-2008, 08:03 PM
I'd love to be apart of the BlackCats community. I'm a huge gamer and love discussing games be they old or new. I mainly play PC, Wii & Xbox (original) games.

I also hope to find new ppl to play online games with...in particular TF2 & SSBB :)

Thanks!

IdolEyes787
03-26-2008, 08:31 PM
Let me preface this by saying ,"This is not meant to be a knock against anyone posting here, "I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND" ,but Stoi aren't you personally a little embarrassed to be on the receiving end of so much ass kissing.I hope so.People shouldn't be put in the position that they grovel ,even for the things that they really desire.

If someone took this as a personal attack,my sincerest apologies.

adissan
03-26-2008, 08:36 PM
i would love to get an invite to BCG:)
I think i can contribuate at at this comunity and irc with my software knowledges and games development ..I m a big fan of xbox,psp and pc games and bcg is the place of my dreams :)
U will be my hero if u pic me :)
Thanks

SenorBubbz
03-26-2008, 09:02 PM
i would love to get an invite to BCK:)
I think i can contribuate at at this comunity and irc with my software knowledges and games development ..I m a big fan of xbox,psp and pc games and bck is the place of my dreams :)
U will be my hero if u pic me :)
Thanks

It's BCG...

The letter K is nowhere near the letter G on the keyboard.

Swift
03-26-2008, 09:05 PM
everybody makes mistakes even me :P

chachinator
03-26-2008, 09:51 PM
I'll love to be part of the BCG community! I've been waiting for BCG opening signups or enabling invites for a very long time, and with no success. Since I don't know anyone who has an account, it looks like this is the only way in! One of my greatest passions is for games and I am waiting to fill my hard disk with lots of content! If let in, I'll be a wonderful addition to the forums. With every post, I'll give the community my knowledge and advice. I'll be great with disscussions, or at quickly answering general questions. I'll also be a help in the IRC by answering questions about games, torrents, computers, or anything else I know.

adissan
03-26-2008, 09:56 PM
everybody makes mistakes even me :P

thanks for your support buddy :)

anto
03-26-2008, 10:01 PM
love to get invited have seedbox and good ratio on other sites and have ISP email

zbig
03-26-2008, 10:03 PM
Requesting an invite :]
thx in advance Sirhttp://www.trancetraffic.com/pic/smilies/smile1.gif

darkboys
03-27-2008, 01:47 AM
Hi i am here again to ask for an invite
so the only thing that i can say is that i m here to offer
thanks

ps i know that there are people here with much better rep
so i can wait

Aliyans
03-27-2008, 02:18 AM
hi
i have been a gamer since i started playing on pc at age 10 n now i have a playstation. i want some games like Tom clancy's stuff n some others too..i have some too i would like to share..but i understand only uploaders can upload ..apart from that ..i will be able to offer my help to anybody who needs it.. especially relted to game errors n fixes ..installation problems ..tips for playing games ..etc..i will be acitve in froum n irc of GREAT BCG as i have been in other sites..i was there in ur first giveaway .. i can offer u a good memebrship n a helping minds... hope u consider me this time

Kyokushin
03-27-2008, 02:21 AM
Patience bro, stoi has to get trough 11 pages of "plzzz invite me man!! plzzz dude!!"...

panaeolus
03-27-2008, 06:26 AM
as i cant use my previus invitation ,cause i dont have aN ISP email

i want one to BCG if i can get one

thanks stoi

ramola
03-27-2008, 06:35 AM
hi,
I am a huge game buff and i have owned every generation gaming system which came out from atari to commodore 60 to 16bit sega genesis to super nintendo to playstation 1 to playstation2,xbox to xbox 360. I also know this for a fact that bcg is an excellent source for games and a community like no other how do i know this bcz i had the good fortune of being a member there for quite some time but i lost my account due to my utter stupidity and now i repent for my sins from the bottom of my heart and seek forgiveness and another account so can u please help me.I swear upon God (cross my heart and hope to die) that i will not not trade or cheat, keep up a good ratio and remain active.all i need is another chance to prove myself.i'll be eternally grateful if u make a member of bcg so that i can gain what i have lost and without which i am simply desolate. i promise to be more active and upload as much as i download since now i have a new connection with its speedtest below:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/251059899.png

So once again please let me be a member of bcg so that i can once again enjoy the privileges of having access to the best gaming source and community on the net.

One last thing i do have an ISP email so that won't be an issue.

npjunior
03-27-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi, so good for Stoi! :naughty:
I come expecting the Blackcats open since December for registration but without success. I would like very much to purchase and an account. Ja I tried to talk to you for several times, tried ate pay to have access. I would like encarecida mind you please me that a hit. Since I.
I thank your attention.:D

stoi
03-27-2008, 01:38 PM
sorry, my ISP cut me off for the past 2 days (not paying the bill lol) i will leave this open a little bit longer, but i have only just got back online 10 minutes ago so cant be bothered to go through this just yet.

I will though in the next couple of days.

(I)
03-27-2008, 01:52 PM
I've paid my isp bill for 5 months :P

bebytza
03-27-2008, 02:20 PM
Can i have man??>..i will show proofs and speedtest if needs
I'm a fan off games....
Is great community i think.Give to me chance to try

mshassy
03-27-2008, 02:36 PM
i really like to have a BCG coz they have gr8 speeds and and good pre times
and im a seeder in all my torrent sites

please give me a chance and i can be a part in the community
i can give u proofs stoi bro

thanks

dedro
03-27-2008, 03:04 PM
nice one mr. stoi. owner is doing the giveaway

Ri0T
03-27-2008, 03:33 PM
Would love to get invited to BCG!
I am a big gamer especially of consoles, and I think I have a lot to contribute.

Thanks in advance

Deathless
03-27-2008, 06:25 PM
Great chance for us.BCG is a great comunity and at this time is very hard to get in,i can use in bcg all my experience in photoshop to help you with new themes and logos ( or i can help users on Avatar Request if exist a section like this).I can seed sometimes 24/24 hours and i can be very active on forums.Also i can help users ( Uploading,photoshop,html and many other categories). Cheers and good luck to all users!

reno55
03-28-2008, 04:59 PM
Stoi Kudos to you sir for giving us this chance. I would love to be a part of BCG as I am active in the console/modding community and love helping others and discussing with others about the same. Something about the thrill of them being able to have the same amount of fun....at any rate I am also an active bit torrent user on several other great trackers with excellent ratios (proofs if you need)

I can provide an email that is not a free account. If I am chosen...thanks again for the chance

kfir6669
03-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Can I get a BCG invite please?

Speedtest:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/252083042.png

SCT:
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sctbc1.jpg

FTN:
http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ftnku8.jpg

SCL:
http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sclhh2.jpg

Waffles:
http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wafflesqj0.jpg

TL:
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tlby8.jpg

REVTT:
http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=revttvv6.jpg

reno55
03-28-2008, 05:56 PM

Speedtest:

SCT:

FTN:

SCL:

Waffles:

TL:

REVTT:

somehow I do not think luck will be with you on this one

Disme
03-28-2008, 06:03 PM

Speedtest:

SCT:

FTN:

SCL:

Waffles:

TL:

REVTT:

Wow ...that's quite a collection you have there. I wonder why you would come here and have to ask in an inviter-board for this.
I guess in all these trackers you provide proof for there must certainly be some people that wanna give you access to BCG

If you look at YOUR giveaway here: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-giveaway-286550, I can only conclude you are trying to pretend to do some giveaway just so people would give you invites easier.

Quite lame if you ask me.

Sorry for this little off topic and good luck to all.

reno55
03-28-2008, 06:07 PM
No need to apologize disme.....its guys like that that I am sure stoi does not want on BCG.

Why ruin a community like BCG if all you are doing is collecting?

felixx
03-28-2008, 06:16 PM
So BCG is really a great community and i hope i can be a part of it may be if i can upload if i have permission i will help this community i have alot of games ps2 over 600 game that can be uploaded i hope i can join this great community hope you will invite me stoi

sorry for me bad english

ratio proof:
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8171/icetorrentsjj9.jpg
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6200/rszcs5.jpg
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/149/iptorrentstg5uq6.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7367/net13cw1.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5363/peerportallk7.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4083/sccni4.png
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2261/scenefzwr2.jpg
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4739/tbri5.jpg

reno55
03-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Guys just a hint I dont think Stoi care's about ratio proofs right now I am sure he will ask for one if he requires it but seems to me like the main thing is getting good valuable users

Dilly786
03-28-2008, 06:28 PM
i already have a blackcats account with a decent ratio but my m8 is dying for 1 he needs it mainly for the forums cus hes in to all of that stuff i think he downloads games from other sites, so pls let me know stoi if u have an invite for him.

fakiefakes
03-28-2008, 11:56 PM
Stoi - HELP a poor, a really really poor soul out. To cheap to renew giganews and GTA is coming. HELP HELP.

second
03-30-2008, 05:22 AM
Hi Stoi, i'd like an invite because i enjoy gaming, play many of the latest games and enjoy discussing them with people. BCG seems like the best games torrent community to expand my interest :)

Cheers if you get to reading this after 122 posts :)

AndreiBig
03-30-2008, 05:46 AM
If anyone would be kind enough to give me an invite here I would appreciate it so much. I do a lot of xbox 360 game downloading and it is hard to find a good gaming site to get games from, and from what I hear this is one of the best to get game torrents from. I know the rules say 1 speed and 1 ratio proof, but I am putting 3 ratio proofs up since I know this is a though site to get invites for and I want anyone who might give me one to see I try my best to have good ratios. If you are kind enough to give me an invite I would take as good of care of it as I have all my other invites I have received on here and would do my best to try and help give back to the community. If not, then thank you for looking at my request.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/415/capturexpm5.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6...entbitsff7.jpg (http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6276/torrentbitsff7.jpg)

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5...orrentsha0.jpg (http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/508/tvtorrentsha0.jpg)

iamKy666
03-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi BCG admin!
You give us a great chance to join this great tracker specialized in video games.
Im interested in joining your tracker because im a gamer for lot of years...since childhood(im a sega fan,game gear,mega drive,saturn,etc)...i also have a ps,an xbox and lately i bought a 360 modified(i may get a modified wii soon,present of a friend who goes for ps3)...
So basically im interested in 360 games...:DThe problem i have right now,is that im not a member of a tracker that is dedicated to video games...i can still find some releases,but its not like what your tracker offers.
About seeding i will soon have my vps,so ratio will not be a problem.
Good luck all:).

apollon
03-30-2008, 12:37 PM
I know blackcat admin(you, stoi :)) finds some faithful guys.
but limitation of join day(over 30days!) I can't read your post :-(
now, I can read, write and apply it!
yeah, If I join BCG, I must active on forum.
I'll chat with BCG members, and enjoy their post!
I don't use IRC very much, so IRC activity isn't my major.
I must obey the rule and also haven't trade BCG account!
I have my private e-mail address. In korea, we need own resident registration to join mail service. So can't trade, change this address. Futhermore I can make only one account!
I'm a newbie on FST, but I'm a good guy to be get this chance. :) thanks to read!

nabukadnezar43
03-30-2008, 12:44 PM
I will always keep a good ratio (at least 1:1) and will never hit&run. And i'll do my best to be active on forums and irc. I'll help members on BCG as much as i can. And of course i love gaming. :)

GoldStoNe
03-30-2008, 03:33 PM
Hi Stoi, does BCG have any old games for NES or SNES? If so, I would love to join. I was a huge gamer of NES and SNES when I was a kid (I'm a businessman and grown up now). I surely missed those days. I recently learned that it is possible to play old games using emulators. The inner child in me wants to relive and play these old games again! Problem is most of the trackers I'm in have new games which, most of them, I find rather complicated (except racing games of course). So I hope you could help out a mature gamer here. In addition, with BCG, I can download new games and give them as present for my brothers and nephews. I'm sure they'll love it! :)

What I can offer to the site is my knowledge on old games and help members out in the forum, give tips/tricks and help them appreciate classic games. Moreover, I can help out the community financially through donation. I'm no newbie in bittorrent...so I know the rules on ratio and seeding. I'm active and do maintain good ratio in the trackers I'm in. Hope you'll consider me mate. TIA! :)

munaaf
03-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Hey Stoi, I would like invite because I have PSP and want to access new games as well as help seed with my old collection of games as well as a few wii games, also I would like it because I am getting a chipped wii soon and this would greatly help me. I am active and use my account all the time, I do nto hit and run and always keep good ratios. I am very active and this is a great opportunity for me to show it. I use forums a bit as well as being on irc most days of week.
Good luck to everyone.

Floopy
03-31-2008, 12:33 AM
never mind

BloodLust
03-31-2008, 04:12 PM
Hi !
I withdraw my request, a friend of me recently reach the SPU rank and request one invite for me :D !!!
I wish good luck to all !
And thanks to Stoi once again for his kind soul.
See some of you there ;)

koksoner
04-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Bloodlust deserves the invitation! It is a "crazy" video games.
It is a member who respects the rules, which do not trade, which usefully seed (no races ratio).

But it is also someone who gives without counting!

I support Bloodlust because he really deserves;)

stoi
04-01-2008, 09:17 AM
This is still open, and i have got the FLU atm, had it for the past 4 days so just cant be bothered to do anything really, next few days i will have a closer look at this.

btw i dont care about ratio proofs, speed proofs, forum posts, rep points on here.

(I)
04-01-2008, 09:24 AM
That's better :)

tutipute
04-01-2008, 10:12 AM
This is still open, and i have got the FLU atm, had it for the past 4 days so just cant be bothered to do anything really, next few days i will have a closer look at this.

btw i dont care about ratio proofs, speed proofs, forum posts, rep points on here.

And everyone started to get worried! Now that we know your are sick we all feel better... ;)

Just joking! :D
Feel Well!
Best of luck to everyone!

rainnex
04-02-2008, 04:42 AM
can i have bcg invite plz?
i use 100mb home lan. i will be a good seeder there.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/23913098.png

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6131/scc1wf0.jpg
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/3294/whatcdmu0.jpg
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/8799/scenehdsq3.jpg

ramola
04-02-2008, 05:25 AM
stoi i am dying for bcg please help me i am simply desperate i have already made a request beforehand in this thread

Zaxx
04-02-2008, 05:38 AM
Gave a shout in your last thread Stoi...not giving up yet! :happy:

I am an RPG fanatic and would be more than active in that section of the board as well as the general chat aeras of course. Don't mind helping people having trouble with a game, needing a hint or whatever. Seeding and leeching...never a problem, been doin it for years. Just say the word and my isp addy is on the way...take care.

Swift
04-02-2008, 05:54 AM
it`s good to see stoi back and spamming :D hehe

d1sc0nt3nt
04-02-2008, 07:47 AM
I'd like a BCG invite if possible because I really need access to X360 games I have no problem seeding either.

ClodiuS
04-02-2008, 10:21 AM
As we are taking new members atm, its only fair to give some of those that have no chance of getting in with an SPU invite a chance.

We have enough torrents on the tracker already, (obviously more would be better but we dont "need" any more) and only uploaders can upload anyway.

and obviously if you want an account, you already want to seed and leech (or i hope you do).

So what i want to know is, what can you bring to the Community of BCG, we already have a great community, but it can always get better, that includes Forums and IRC. (can be one or the other, if not both)

Not sure how long this will last for, but i dont want it to get way out of hand like the last one (300+ replies), so it probably wont last that long.

First of all,i personally want to thank you for this initiative that BCG staff give us.
Second;Like you said and of what i have heard you have already a good community,I can bring there my experience,i have been on other boards for a lot of time,i have been on IRC too(like a SOP and for some time IRCop but i quit because of my University studies...I still study but i have some time for my stuff that are:Internet,sports aNd motors.
Third;I have a private email,i have a good internet line...and i have no problem with seeding,the only problem is that my ISP block p2p ports so i can connect only with "connectable users".
Thats All,if you need any personal info feel free to ask me.

Wish you the best
ClodiuS

Gothicraider
04-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Hi Stoi,

I am a student of grad school and i got involved in p2p downloading last auguest and heard about BCG in october. But by then whomever i asked i never got a reply ... I am a student and am involved in only some games and believe me am best with technicality of those like AOE(age of conquerors) , Counter strike , FIFA 05,07,08 Nfs all series after most wanted... but yet i know i wanna learn a lot and specially in FPS game .. and as it is my last year in my grad school i wanna make a good collection of games cauz am not sure about the time i will get after entering a professional carrier. MY ISP - to us the internet is provided by our institute which gets from some commercial company .. so I don't have a ISP mail id but yeah one thing for sure if u allow me i can use my mail id provided by school whose uniqueness is same as AN ISP mail id.

Regards
//G

DreamWorks
04-02-2008, 01:46 PM
BCG I'm Looking For it ... and i love IRC chat .. i'll be there for sure ...
and i can upload and download and i can proof it ... so i hope you just not ignore me ... cuz this is the second chance for me here to get BCG ... i alrady asked but no one answer ...
cya ... good luck for all including me ..

disconny
04-03-2008, 12:26 PM
I'm requesting an invite because I want to use the site for games. I'm looking for lots of older PC games, and the sites I've used did not have some of them. If accepted, I plan to be an active user and good seeder (have fiber).

wazza100
04-03-2008, 12:38 PM
I had an account some time ago but got deleted due to inactivity since I never had any real use at the time. I registered(back when there were open signups to BCG) to see what sort of torrents were available but I found that I wouldn't be able to make use of the tracker so it got deleted after I didn't use it.

However very recently I have acquired a Nintendo Wii and will really be able to make use of this site because of the gazillions of torrents it has in regards to the Wii!

I'll actively take part/contribute to the forums and won't cheat/trade the account(didn't before why would I do it now). I believe in getting invites for free and hopefully can get an invite to this awesome tracker and will do my very best to abide by the rules.

Gl Everyone :)! Hope to get an invite Stoi haha :D!

M3nn0
04-03-2008, 12:49 PM
I'm requesting an invite because I want to use the site for games. I'm looking for lots of older PC games, and the sites I've used did not have some of them. If accepted, I plan to be an active user and good seeder (have fiber).
underground gamer is the place to be if u want to have some older PC games, it has a great community, and lots an lots of old (PC) games

And i would like to have a BCG account, since i only have TD and Funfile to D/L games from, and funfile is really sucky if it comes to games. And TD is good for PC games, but not for Wii/PSP games...
I've got an non-free e-mail account so that cant be the problem, allthough i didnt register here w/ that email. I'll be an active member and a good seeder (see signature for speedtest :)) I'll also help ppl out with troubles in (torrent)posts, like i already do allot on other sites, and ill be on the linux section in the forums for sure (How the hell do i know that there is a linux section :P)
I really hope to get an invite from you stoi.

Greetings,

Menno

caked
04-03-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm also requesting an invite for this site to use for games. I used to use underground-gamer for games, but I'm moved past my nostalgic memories of Sonic the Hedgehog. I'm looking for some newer games to play. The only private trackers I use now that have any of the newer games is TD. TD is good for PC games, but I'm looking more for PS2 and XBOX games as well.

I believe I'd be an asset to your community in that I enjoy taking part in the forums, and also the IRC channel. I have an ISP based email address, not the one I signed up here with though. I will be an active seeder and hopefully uploader as well. I will have a dedicated seedbox soon if that helps. If it helps, I have a good reputation on a couple private trackers as an active member of the community if you would like a reference.

Thanks for the opportunity,

Ryan

Ambulans
04-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Hi stoi

I would be so happy to get a good tracker just for games. Most of the 0days trackers have games too, but not older ones, wich I love. I have been in the torrent business for about three years and I have a posivite ration on every tracker I am in (you can get proof for that). I am also active in many tracker forums (2000 posts +) in a special tracker. I know that I would contribute bcg wia irc and the forums (and use the tracker as well). I really hope that I would get an invite and good luck to everybody else too.

Cheers!
Ambulans

fishondee
04-03-2008, 01:51 PM
need invite to blackcats please
im looking to get ps2 games as i got a memor32 card
also dont know if they do ds games or not
but im looking invited so i can get the child
ds games for dstt card.
cheers.
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6775/11972578ox8.th.png (http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11972578ox8.png)

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3703/82910206pm0.th.png (http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=82910206pm0.png)

fsender
04-03-2008, 01:57 PM
i had requsetd invite before from u boss
and already pm ed y wit that
but in vain i think . although i am very good members and got invited by many site admins , so i am trustworthy
also i always work wit seedbox so i think it should help the community
i have enormous upload and have great share at many sites

demous
04-04-2008, 06:50 AM
So Stoi if i can ask for invite this will be great i have isp mail and all what i can tell you that i will be very active in the forums and if permitted to upload then i will do my best with this i hope i can get one invite cuz really i hope to be part of this great community

canpan1808
04-04-2008, 07:02 AM
great giveaway!

mr.xom
04-04-2008, 08:13 AM
HI stoi

is there no chance for me to get BCG invite

lot of my friends get it

i will do every thing to be member in BCG

i still hope to consider me

alfry1010
04-04-2008, 10:59 AM
Well well what i can bring to the community of BCG ? Hmmm...i've got a DS a xbox360 a Wii and a PC so i play and talk about what i play and i'm always after the newest and coolest thing to do with these little demons :naughty:

About PC: I play most of arcade game so i know that's not the PC gaming style but i don't care and i'm focus on PES08 on my PC with my friend :yup:
My workmate is a pure hardcore gamer so i lick so floor for a screen of stargate 2 so i provide him with some nice PC gaming and he love it :rolleyes:

About Xbox360: I 've got it with chip since may 2007 and i'm very happy with it...i'm not a FPS gamer so i play more the arcade game like Tony hawk, SSX, so sport and car game with NFS and Ridge racer. So if you want talk on your forum of arcade game in Xbox360 i'm here and we could play online too :D

About Wii: i should confess i'm not so good in the wii game (DBZ for exemple) but it's kind of fun with friend so i dl most of the game for a badminton friend who is a new comers in the univers of gaming (before wii he had a DS that's all) so i learn quickly and i rocks on wii game (he finish DBZ2 in 48h).

About DS: the previous friend and a second one convince me to buy a DS with M3 simply so it's kind of fun when i'm on a train or just waiting for my laundry ;)

About gaming community in my friend: So there is the Wii guy and a second friend with a DS and now a wii (with GNU chip :yup:) and the last one is my young badminton coach who have a Wii a DS a PSP and the PS3 (yes he's a geek!) So we are 4 and we do some wii party and some xbox360 contest and i'm the game provider :01:.

So in the name of the four of us i would love to have a BCG acc so i can continue to provide my friend and myself with the last game but also be active in the forum with the help and comment of my fellow gaming partners :happy:

Thanks for considering

anto
04-04-2008, 04:10 PM
really love an invite to this site big psp fan

X
04-04-2008, 07:54 PM
need an invite

SpecialEFX
04-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Hey Stoi, I'm crazy about Games , time to time got some Axx for games, so can help you out if you want offcourse, and truly want to be a part of BCG Community, and if I don't get it, well at least I tried and good luck to everyone else offcourse.

Best Regards,
SpecialEFX

7th
04-05-2008, 03:28 AM
gosh! 16 pages :w00t:

Stoi, you're going to have some problems choosing those who deserve it :huh: and you're still like... "asking for more" :wacko:

Stoi, you are really a nice guy... Still remember my little "debate" with you about the "new old" seeding system at BCG, the so called "SP system" which now I think I never understood correctly. Even so you were kind friendly (in your own) with your answers :P

Anyway, good look to everyone!

ps: before you ask, I'm not asking for an invite. Actually I don't have the time to play games like before :cry:

soad2k4
04-05-2008, 11:19 PM
BCG is a great tracker but moreover an awesome community. I hope everyone respects BCG when they get invited. i hope this great tracker will never finish, or it will be the end of world. every days i dream to have an invite of this tracker.
i have dream who this dream will be true.
best regards

psychophil
04-05-2008, 11:29 PM
OK Stoi here goes,
I'm an old bastard in terms of torrenting, and many members are young enough to be my sons. So to say I have a bit of worldly knowledge is (blowing my own trumpet) true.
Anyway before I get too long in the tooth to play the games I enjoy, after a hard days work. I would like an invite to the best games tracker on the net.

mummysboy
04-06-2008, 07:46 PM
hi

I am requesting an invite to BCG.

I am looking to complete my wii collection.

Things i can bring to the site:

1. Knowlege of Wii modification - all versions.
2. How to use wiibrew for your benifit
3. Pretty much anything wii
4. XBOX and PSP Modding help
5. my servers

If you feel there is a space on your site i will be forever thankful.

I can provide ratio proofs from the following sites
FTN / ScT / LL / BH / BG / UG / SoftMP3 / bitTV

notyviv
04-07-2008, 02:24 AM
Blackcats-games is that i want the most rite now, more than anything else in this world coz I'm a Hardcore Gamer. I play Games a lot, PS3 or PS2 or PC i love all good games.
And sure i can bring some good games to the BCG as well, i've got many fantastic collections with me and some of those collections and exclusive releases haven't been upped on Internet anywhere so i can really be a good member and make the community grow even more.
If u can consider me for it i'd be obliged and i assure i'll make u proud.

KennyX
04-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Looking for an invite for one of the uploaders at SITR. he is a great guy, active in the forums, irc and chat. No idea what else he can bring as he does not know I have posted this.

I will give him an invite but it is taking me forever to reach SPU, slowly creeping up to 1.8, so hopefully this will get him an invite a few weeks (or months) earlier.

edit: dont think this will be needed anymore. Big cheer for mario cart!

edit2: will need this after all, applied for invite only to be told to wait a month as I had just become a SPU.

lzeees
04-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Good Luck!

jordanb
04-07-2008, 04:39 PM
would love an invite to blackcatgames,

Heard soo much about the tracker, and would love to be a part of it all, If I were to be successfull I could guarantee that i would be an active member on the site, and the forums, and would never cheat, trade, account,

thanks

IdolEyes787
04-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Please consider my request for an invitation.
I would bring a lot of experience (don't ask how old I am) and a willingness to help others.
That and I wouldn't be a problem.:mellow:
Thank you for the chance.

ramola
04-09-2008, 09:05 PM
is stoi even responding to any of requests

YoYoY
04-09-2008, 10:30 PM
So BCG is really a great community and i hope i can be a part of it may be if i can upload if i have permission i will help this community i have alot of games that can be uploaded i hope i can join this great community hope you will invite me stoi :D

you have a lot of hopes
plus the sign :P just kidding
sorry for the spam :shifty:

colyu
04-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Hello,

I would like a Blackcat Games account because mainly of what a great variety of games there are availible at blackcats. I know this, as I initially had an account there (it was my first private tracker!) without any knowledge of what to do at one. I didn't know I had to seed properly or contribute to the tracker. I didn't even know you needed a wii chip in order to get third-party games working. Now that i have one though, i can now actually use my account properly.I just was one of those abusive, ignorant children at lower level trackers.

However, I have now lerned my lesson. I have accounts at level 3 and 4 trackers and even though they are hard to seed because of the great communities there, I still maintain great ratios there. For example, I have a 3.475 ratio at RevolutionTT, and a 6.781 ratio at HD-bits.ro. I even upload, however, there are occasions where I am forced to stop seeding/uploading because of family issues.

Another thing that I experienced at Blackcats during my short stay was that the community in the forums were amazing. They weren't like the ones at other high level trackers that stayed idle for days on end. You actually get a well informed response of proper people there.

So I hope you consider this request, and maybe even add me to the community. Until then, I have no idea what will happen. Also, do you pm, or do you post in the thread who was won an account.

Yours,

Colyu.

PS. I do have an ISP email address, by the name of Toast.net.

minaelsafah
04-10-2008, 10:38 PM
BCG is my dream please get me in.

fructoser
04-12-2008, 06:23 AM
Hi,

I want to have a Blackcats-Games account also because I'm really into games and the main reason I started using trackers and torrents is to download games freely from the internet. I'm using torrents for 3 years or more. I'm a member of many reputable trackers and I'm a good member in each of them. I can prove it by showing ratio proofs if needed.

I'm into computer games since I was a small kid. My father first bought me an Amstrad when I was 3-4 years old. I started playing games since then. I had Commodore 64, Amiga and after Amiga, I started to play games at PCs. I'm playing games since I know myself :) And will play until I die I think :)

Also, I can make a lot of contribution to the forum of BCG and the IRC of BCG both. I'm active in both of these areas at other tracker's that I have. Especially I help people at forums if they have problems and I contribute to the contests/competitions if there are any in all the trackers that I have. I earned invitations, upload credits by joining those type of competitions and succeeding them by earning that prizes. So I think I can make a lot of contribution to the BCG community also.

By the way, I'm a good seeder in all trackers. I don't stop seeding until a torrent reaches a ratio 1:1. Sometimes I continue to seed after 1:1 ratio. In some trackers, I try to fulfill other members requests, if I have the thing they want in my hand.

Plus, I have an ISP mail address. So that won't be a problem at all. I hope I can earn an invitation to this great gaming tracker. Thanks for reading :)

HDR
04-13-2008, 04:15 PM
Well, i've read that you guys at BCG have opened the invites, so i'll try my luck.

Like you have said you want to know what i can bring to the Community of BCG, as well you said that there's already a lot of torrents, so what can i bring/help the community? Well, maybe not by uploading torrents, i'm an active member in forums, and i also like IRC, i'm still new on IRCs but i like it, to discuss about a range of things with the other members, obviously always following the rules :P

Well, i already said what i can bring to the community, and as everyone can see is not much, but at least i'm telling what i can do, not lying about i can't do.

But for sure i'll use it if i got an invite, and since the tracker is about games i'm sure i'll be very active on the forums :P

Anyway, thanks for reading all this and thanks for the oportunity even if i don't got it. :)

Good luck to everyone! :yup::yup:

PS: And yes, i have an ISP mail address.

quadomatic
04-14-2008, 12:41 AM
I feel like I can offer quite a bit community-wise.

I am a huge gaming fan. I especially love retro games, so I'd be contributing quite a bit of talk towards that. I also have a lot of experience with homebrew and emulation on the GP2X and Nintendo DS, so I could help users with getting on their feet on those platforms with emulators.

Of course, I love games as well. I'd probably spend a fair amount of time on the forums discussing gaming on the Wii and PC.

I haven't used IRC in the past much, but this could be the time in which I become more familiar with IRC.

Thanks

PS: I too have an ISP email

jukesta
04-14-2008, 01:07 AM
My request :

Dear Stoi,

Over the past several months, i have heard what a fabulous tracker, active mIRC, and active forum community BCG has developed over the past year. An excellent torrent site includes all of the following details. In my opinion, i find it no fun to be part of a "inactive community" on a torrent site, it just takes away all the thrill of talking about politics, playing mini-games such as "count to a million", and making new friends.

Having this type of tracker is what i have been looking for a while due to the forums, and brilliant content said by many of my friends on the site currently. Having a tracker were people care for others and show respect to the men in charge[stoi], and not brake rules like it is there job, is a place were i belong. If you ever have a chance to pm any of my associates on this forum, they will tell you that I myself fall into this category. A torrent-community is a life long experience that one should enjoy.

Due to the brilliant content on this site, i recently upgraded my computer and got my hands on a 8800GTX, enabling me to finally experience the true feel of games such as Crysis, The Club, or Assassin's Creed which were and still are very big hits of the world and with this torrent site, i will have the capability to enjoy my free time to play games and meeting new people through the forum and internet relay chat.

Thank you for this opportunity for sharing an invite with this site.
May the best man win

Itachi
04-14-2008, 10:43 AM
edited

usd
05-22-2009, 06:06 PM
Its still on until i close the thread.

but your going to have to do better than that lol

stoi man, it's still open :D

no i don't need invite :), just interesting how many invites you gave on this thread, and how many of them are still on bcg ?

MATEE100
05-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Only Staff members can invite :mellow:

usd
05-22-2009, 06:25 PM
@matee100

this thread is old more than a year, don't know what are u talking about :unsure:

MATEE100
05-22-2009, 06:40 PM
Maybe.I've been never seen here a thread older than a year and still active.

tetko
05-22-2009, 06:45 PM
I have a low ISP.
I had an acc at BCG!
I was Banned for Preseed!!
I don't need BCG anymore!!!
In my hole life!!!!!

usd
05-22-2009, 06:54 PM
Maybe.I've been never seen here a thread older than a year and still active.

see dates of posts #175 & #176 ;)

The_Martinator
05-22-2009, 07:23 PM
Only Staff members can invite :mellow:

You do like to lie, don't you?

MATEE100
05-22-2009, 07:30 PM
No,I don't.I just heard this.Don't get me wrong,man.

The_Martinator
05-22-2009, 07:35 PM
No,I don't.I just heard this.Don't get me wrong,man.

Well, then don't believe everything you hear.

MATEE100
05-22-2009, 07:46 PM
But I was a member of BCG and the referal has been taken back from me too.Whatever.

IdolEyes787
05-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Actually BCG Referrals are back, but you have had to have been a member for 6 months to get one, and have the BOH to actually use it.

From the horse's mouth.

Cabalo
05-22-2009, 11:15 PM
i have a low isp.
I had an acc at bcg!
I was banned for preseed!!
I don't need bcg anymore!!!
In my hole life!!!!!
cry baby !

Benjamin
05-23-2009, 12:05 AM

No Gmail?

H&K
05-23-2009, 12:23 AM
Gmail is now allowed, so is all the other email providers.

Frankthetank1
05-23-2009, 12:24 AM
I would love to have the opportunity to get in to BCG. I would be a great community member and take part in the community.

I always seed more then 1:1. I figure that is the least I can do.

I never get in on these giveaways because I seem to just miss them, it would really be nice for a change to actually get in.

Thanks for considering me.

AkaiDoresu
05-23-2009, 01:19 AM
Hello, I'd love to be part of BlackCats. I'm huge fan of games and my passion reaches back to the times of DOS and epic game of Prince of Persia as well as some classic Comadore 64 games. I'd consider myself a decent and helpful user who can contribute to the community in many ways including knowledge, sharing thoughts about my gaming hobby, and perhaps uploading. If it comes to ratio and loyalty toward the community I totally can respect that and follow the rules. As a huge fan of gaming, I see many obstacles in terms of obtaining prefered games and I know BGC can solve that problem. Of course I have an ISP mail.

Please consider me, and thank you for this great opportinity.

Benjamin
05-23-2009, 01:26 AM
In that case, I would like to apply for an invite. I've been using ScT for most of my games, but I hear BCG has a lot more games to download. I can offer my 100mbit server for leeching and seeding in terms of torrents, I keep all of my torrents seeding for months after I download. I am an active poster on all of my tracker's forums and I hang out on IRC as well.

The_Martinator
05-23-2009, 08:56 AM
Hello, I'd love to be part of BlackCats. I'm huge fan of games and my passion reaches back to the times of DOS and epic game of Prince of Persia as well as some classic Comadore 64 games. I'd consider myself a decent and helpful user who can contribute to the community in many ways including knowledge, sharing thoughts about my gaming hobby, and perhaps uploading. If it comes to ratio and loyalty toward the community I totally can respect that and follow the rules. As a huge fan of gaming, I see many obstacles in terms of obtaining prefered games and I know BGC can solve that problem. Of course I have an ISP mail.

Aren't you the guy who told me how good trading is?

If that's so, I wouldn't get my hopes up about BCG.

Funkin'
05-23-2009, 12:28 PM

:lol:

AkaiDoresu
05-23-2009, 06:15 PM

:lol:

Whats so funny?

Aren't you the guy who told me how good trading is?

If that's so, I wouldn't get my hopes up about BCG.

Way before you have existed on this forum, there was no Giveaway and Request section and this forum solely consisted of trades (with small amounts of giveaways). I'm not saying it's great but everyone here started this way and I'm not gonna lie about this. If that (my past) makes me a bad user than well okay, but if I were you, I'd ask people who invited me anywhere and see what they have to say about how I conduct, take care of my accounts, and give away to the community, rather than make some pointless judgments based on nothing more but silly noob-started stereotypes.

If BGC staff has this kind of dumb philisophy (dumb because they really can't explain it nor support their explanation), as this anti-trading fashion it neither explainable nor constructive, than I'd pass.
I guess you go find some person who has never been involved in trading if that makes you sleep better at night.

Best Regards

The_Martinator
05-23-2009, 10:14 PM
I don't have to go find that person, I am that person.

It was not about the past. As I remember you said that there's nothing wrong with trading. I know people that have traded ''way before I existed at this forum'' and guess what they stopped way before I started writing this post. You haven't.

To conclude, even if someone does invite you there, you'll be banned as soon as you're connected to your account here.

AkaiDoresu
05-24-2009, 05:07 AM
Hahaha, who in the world are you to tell me what my policy about trading and torrent etiquette ?

I won't waste my time explaining that to you as you are a mere ignorant who thinks he possessed all the knowledge in the world. Oh, and maybe just to straighten things out, write what is your contribution to the BitTorrent scene. Apparently you seem to indicate you are an uber valuable member of the torrent community - but I guess your argumentation ends with the pointless accusations of trading. Now days it's the only weapon, and the surprisingly you probably don't know where this fashion came from and who was to start it. Do a little research and reconsider few things and maybe you will finally learn not to use words without knowing their meaning.

Best Regards

The_Martinator
05-24-2009, 07:30 AM
Hahaha, who in the world are you to tell me what my policy about trading and torrent etiquette ?
I'm the same person who had a conversation with you about it not long ago, remember? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-should-trading-totally-stopped-349366/page3
I made assumptions and those were that you're not an anti-trader and that you might as well be a trader. Forgive me for thinking on my own. :D
Of course you can change your mentality. You're asking for a BCG invite, lol.

I won't waste my time explaining that to you as you are a mere ignorant who thinks he possessed all the knowledge in the world. Oh, and maybe just to straighten things out, write what is your contribution to the BitTorrent scene. Apparently you seem to indicate you are an uber valuable member of the torrent community - but I guess your argumentation ends with the pointless accusations of trading.

If you read my post carefully, you'll see that I didn't say that I'm an ''uber valuable user''. It's the opposite, I'm your average user. I did say that I never traded and that part is true. Guess what, I have an account at BCG and you don't. I guess trading really rox, huh?

''Best regards''

As always, lol

Silviu
05-24-2009, 10:47 AM
Hello Stoi!

I am looking to join BCG for almost an year.

I am an game addict,console and PSP.
If i will be accepted I promise that I will metain a good ratio.
Please let me know If you I will be accpted!

AkaiDoresu
05-24-2009, 04:44 PM
I'm the same person who had a conversation with you about it not long ago, remember? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-should-trading-totally-stopped-349366/page3
I made assumptions and those were that you're not an anti-trader and that you might as well be a trader. Forgive me for thinking on my own. :D
Of course you can change your mentality. You're asking for a BCG invite, lol.

I won't waste my time explaining that to you as you are a mere ignorant who thinks he possessed all the knowledge in the world. Oh, and maybe just to straighten things out, write what is your contribution to the BitTorrent scene. Apparently you seem to indicate you are an uber valuable member of the torrent community - but I guess your argumentation ends with the pointless accusations of trading.

If you read my post carefully, you'll see that I didn't say that I'm an ''uber valuable user''. It's the opposite, I'm your average user. I did say that I never traded and that part is true. Guess what, I have an account at BCG and you don't. I guess trading really rox, huh?

''Best regards''

As always, lol

If I believed trading is something really good and completely ethical, I would have traded my way in already. Never thought of that huh?

Besides, you might have an account there, but like 90% of people on this forum you probably never bothered to contribute to this community either by donation, thoughtful posts, or valuable uploads. But hey, I'm a bad guy here :)

The_Martinator
05-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Well if you think that seeding rare stuff I've downloaded isn't contributing, then I can't help you. Also, I don't have a lot of money.

To conclude, if you're have the person you are, BCG would be glad to have you. The thing is they hate traders, a LOT. That was my point. I did not want to troll here or to start a fight with you.

I do think you did the right thing applying here, though.

PS: With traders you never know, maybe you already traded your way in, huh?

bud1weizer
05-25-2009, 12:36 AM
best site for rare stuf so i will be so great full to be apart of your site i can help whit hardware or games question,i do work on thos for 8 years now so think helping other would be nice

sorry for my english not primery language
thank for this up oportunities
P.S:and i need some old xbox one games

deathking81
05-30-2009, 12:05 AM
Hey,
I recently modded my xbox 360 and am having a hard time of finding a large selection of well-seeded games on any of the torrent sites I am a member of. I have large amounts of hdd space (4tb) and download / upload like crazy, and I really want access to well seeded 360 games so I don't need to wait a week before playing them. I also leave my cpu on 24/7 so I'll be seeding lots. I'll probably be pretty active on the forums becuase I play a lot of games, and I will autojoin to BCG irc channel and help out users with modding 360s and such

thanks

kadake
05-30-2009, 04:39 PM
it seems fruitless to ask for BCG, no one seems to be getting in now days, and i think there are a good few of us who would make the site that little bit better, fresh blood is always good, new people on a site are excited to be there and bump up the traffic on that site.... improving all the older members ratio's by us grabbing lots of new cool stuff, and also making the forums buzz that little bit more.

I would love to re-join, i lost my account back when the site update was done and i thought the site died but it hadnt, causing my account to go in-active DOH!!

Well i have USENET access now days but BCG is a great site, you dont get that warm cosy feel from USENET. I have many SCENE releases on my PC and if i got in i would either add to existing torrents , or if there not there i would upload.

To the existing members dont frown upon us outsiders, we are the new people waiting patiently to enter then download....thus bumping your upload ratio's even higher..

I'm a memeber in a few more difficult sites to get into and ive also been memeber with them for over 2 years (most of em)....so cmon......anyone.....pls......bcg staff even......you wont regret letting me in.......im gonna stop now cos im verging on begging........

final note......Since losing my account there i've now bought XBOX 360 ELITE and Modded, and would love to be apart of your team.....i'll leave it there

death ritual
07-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Hello Stoi,
first off thank you for being so active and giving away invites to deserving people. I really think that is awesome and very kind of you. I personally would love an invite to BCG, I have seen the name and have seen the invites around the forums. I have wondered about your tracker and how cool it would be to have access to so many incredible games and selections. From what I can tell here by reading the posts, the community seems really active, which would be a great bonus. Most sites are not active community wise, unless of course your a mod or admin....lol
To sum up,
I appreciate the offers of an invite, and I would be very grateful and appreciative to be invited. Thanks for your time Stoi, have a great weekend

The_Martinator
07-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Hello Stoi,
first off thank you for being so active and giving away invites to deserving people. I really think that is awesome and very kind of you. I personally would love an invite to BCG, I have seen the name and have seen the invites around the forums. I have wondered about your tracker and how cool it would be to have access to so many incredible games and selections. From what I can tell here by reading the posts, the community seems really active, which would be a great bonus. Most sites are not active community wise, unless of course your a mod or admin....lol
To sum up,
I appreciate the offers of an invite, and I would be very grateful and appreciative to be invited. Thanks for your time Stoi, have a great weekend

Uhm, you're a trader. You can bet that stoi isn't gonna invite you...

stoi
07-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Wow i forgot all about this thread lol

I will close it now, and then go through it later, and pm those that i want in, i am sure i have already got some in from this, but it was that long ago, i cant remember who lol, so if i PM you again, apologies.