PDA

View Full Version : RS 6 months acc

tjbzonasul
03-25-2008, 06:46 PM
I have one, almost unused, so technically it is not 6 months, but 5 months and plenty of days. Would trade gladly, preferrably for a couple of upper level invites. PM with offers. Thank you.

tjbzonasul
03-26-2008, 05:21 AM
Bump up the jam !!!

Detale
03-26-2008, 05:23 AM
You will have to edit this thread to have something to do with BT as this is the BT section not the RS section Thanks

kooftspc11
03-26-2008, 05:25 AM
this shit makes me weary now. rapidshare accounts can be easily recovered and the person who traded the invites will be screwed

tjbzonasul
03-26-2008, 05:26 AM
Well, when I meant invites here I was not meaning invites for a walk in Central Park or for going to the movies. It seems clear to me we are taking tracker invites.

It is up 2 who is willing to deal whether to trust me on this one or not. :)

SgtMajor
03-26-2008, 05:39 AM
Well, when I meant invites here I was not meaning invites for a walk in Central Park or for going to the movies. It seems clear to me we are taking tracker invites.

I wouldn't trust my best friend when it comes to items of a monetary value, 1 month down the line you can easily claim the account back saying it was stolen, and there is not a damned thing anyone can do. And the sooner these sort of "trades" are forbidden here, the better.

And if that has put a dampener on any deal you thought was coming, tough.

kooftspc11
03-26-2008, 06:29 AM

I wouldn't trust my best friend when it comes to items of a monetary value, 1 month down the line you can easily claim the account back saying it was stolen, and there is not a damned thing anyone can do. And the sooner these sort of "trades" are forbidden here, the better.

lol do i hear and echo?

but yeah you are right and this is something that i personally had to learn the hard way

tjbzonasul
03-26-2008, 01:27 PM
Koot : If you had a problem with an untursutworthy user, I am sorry to hear that.

Sgt Major : same thing to you. canīt understand your drama here. it is not nice to assume everyone here who doin something you dont like is cheating or scamming.

singing_sol
03-27-2008, 12:15 AM
m8 can this not be a give away rather than trade

tjbzonasul
03-27-2008, 05:31 AM
Sol,
I am sorry friend but simply giving it away is not an option for me at the moment.

bump

tjbzonasul
03-29-2008, 10:57 PM
B - U - M - P

myfranco
03-29-2008, 11:46 PM

If you can't trust your best friend for 6 months RS acc that means you don't have a friend.Sorry man that's the fact.I agree the rest of what you say %100.

tjbzonasul
04-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Bump.
Again, as I mentioned. I believe this might have a value of a couple upper level invs rather than just 1 inv. Please no accs.
Thanks

imranarif
04-02-2008, 12:52 AM
how about TL invite .... interested then pm me

pro267
04-02-2008, 01:12 AM
And the sooner these sort of "trades" are forbidden here, the better.
I have to agree with you Sgt.
This is basically just another way of account/invite selling. :dabs: