PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Zhivago: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

grimms
03-26-2008, 04:52 AM
Hi all? I'm looking for the Doctor Zhivago OST not the movie. If any of you know where I could find this epic soundtrack please reply here (No links please) or pm me (Links please). Thank you all very much.:)

saqib
03-26-2008, 06:25 AM
Hi all? I'm looking for the Doctor Zhivago OST not the movie. If any of you know where I could find this epic soundtrack please reply here (No links please) or pm me (Links please). Thank you all very much.:)

i think waffeles or what should have this ... not have either one so cant confirm for u , have searched google for it , but no luck

SAM
03-26-2008, 06:53 AM
You have a good taste buddy :)
i'll send you a pm if i find them.

take5
03-26-2008, 03:21 PM
Lara's Theme and some other excellent tracks from the movie can be found in various torrents. But I couldn't find the full OST of the movie.

grimms
03-26-2008, 10:50 PM
Lara's Theme and some other excellent tracks from the movie can be found in various torrents. But I couldn't find the full OST of the movie.

@Take5

Please if you can pm me links to those places.

@Sam

Thanks man. I'm into all types of music and genres.

Edit: My request got filled somewhere else. Once again thank you everyone for your time and trying to help me out I appreciate it. Mods you can close this thread if you choose to do so.