03-26-2008, 08:12 AM
http://www.humanforsale.com/images/werewolf.jpg

:unsure:

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 09:02 AM
I also forgot all over man-wolf. I'm rubbish at polls :(

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2008, 09:05 AM
you do realize that 90% of the people who vote will be men..

Skiz
03-26-2008, 09:18 AM
Goatee added. Did you want someone's name next to it as an example or something?

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2008, 09:20 AM
skizo, do you sleep?

Skiz
03-26-2008, 09:21 AM
Yes. Most of the morning. I don't work "normal" hours. ;)

1000possibleclaws
03-26-2008, 09:47 AM
if i go to bed now ill get 1 1/2 hours of sleep before classes.. normally i'd rather stay up cause waking up with that little sleep is next to impossible for me, but fuck it im going to sleep anyways :pinch:

Biggles
03-26-2008, 10:38 AM
I have tried a variety from near werewolf to goatee. I have settled for the slightly fuller goatee in a Billy Conolly sort of way (without purple bits :ermm:)

The chin and mouth area are the biggest pains to shave so I think I have a workable compromise albeit at the expense of looking like a European professor (there are no free lunches)

manker
03-26-2008, 10:39 AM
Normally I just have comedy sideburns but I grew a moustache for a bet a while before Christmas - and I still looked fucking orsum.

Teh missus didn't agree but CrabGirl did :happy:

Edit: I let the sidies join up with the moustache while I was away in Tenerife and this artist bloke said to the assembled throng that he thought I looked like a pirate :happy: :happy:

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Goatee added. Did you want someone's name next to it as an example or something?

Ooo, thanks! I tried to alter it myself but being a 'tard, couldn't. Yes, please add George Michael. Let that be a lesson to everyone.

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 11:12 AM
I have tried a variety from near werewolf to goatee. I have settled for the slightly fuller goatee in a Billy Conolly sort of way (without purple bits :ermm:)

The chin and mouth area are the biggest pains to shave so I think I have a workable compromise albeit at the expense of looking like a European professor (there are no free lunches)

I thought you were going for Guy Fawkes/French Cavalier :unsure:.

My dad's got a neat and tidy beard....too neat and tidy. It's got the precision of a sociopath and he looks like Harold Shipman :(. He sort of cuts a letterbox shape around his mouth rod-straight :O.

Skiz
03-26-2008, 11:13 AM
Done.

What's this one? :unsure:

"Landing strip (Britney's bloke)"

Is that like the womans landing stripe but on the chin? Like a long soul patch sort of?

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 11:13 AM
Normally I just have comedy sideburns but I grew a moustache for a bet a while before Christmas - and I still looked fucking orsum.

Edit: I let the sidies join up with the moustache while I was away in Tenerife and this artist bloke said to the assembled throng that he thought I looked like a pirate :happy: :happy:

Doesn't it tickle? :unsure:.

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Done.

http://i32.tinypic.com/2mdl93d.jpg

My apologies for posting a pic of a penis on the board. You can pull it if you want.

manker
03-26-2008, 11:20 AM

I don't look like a pirate now, more's the pity.

Nor do I have a moustache but at the time it didn't tickle ... I can't think why you'd ask that :unsure: do you sport a moustache that tickles :unsure:

Skiz
03-26-2008, 11:21 AM
Done.

http://i32.tinypic.com/2mdl93d.jpg

My apologies for posting a pic of a penis on the board. You can pull it if you want.

Why would I want to pull your penis? :dabs:

Biggles
03-26-2008, 11:47 AM

I thought you were going for Guy Fawkes/French Cavalier :unsure:.

My dad's got a neat and tidy beard....too neat and tidy. It's got the precision of a sociopath and he looks like Harold Shipman :(. He sort of cuts a letterbox shape around his mouth rod-straight :O.

I could go for one of those Cavalier hats though.

Cruel description of your Dad's beard though - sounds like a Simpson cartoon :lol:

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 01:36 PM

Nor do I have a moustache but at the time it didn't tickle ... I can't think why you'd ask that :unsure: do you sport a moustache that tickles :unsure:

I didn't mean you!:happy:

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 01:37 PM

Why would I want to pull your penis? :dabs:

Jealousy? It's quite a large one....

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 01:40 PM
I could go for one of those Cavalier hats though.

Cruel description of your Dad's beard though - sounds like a Simpson cartoon :lol:

Couldn't you have said something manly like 'I could go for one of those rapiers though'? :dry:

manker
03-26-2008, 01:40 PM

I didn't mean you!:happy:
Well you quoted me :snooty:

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 01:43 PM
No....I meant....I wasn't wondering if it tickled you, doofus.

Barbarossa
03-26-2008, 01:44 PM
Tickled his doofus? :blink:

Just how long is this moustache supposed to be :O

manker
03-26-2008, 01:45 PM
Who else would it tickle :blink:

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 01:46 PM
It's not his moustache that's long....it's his doofus :O

Barbarossa
03-26-2008, 01:47 PM
That's not what DanB said :snooty:

manker
03-26-2008, 01:49 PM
That's not what DanB said :snooty:
He said that!!1

Dan could have done anything to me while I was passed out on his futon but I thought he was a gentleman :no:

Barbarossa
03-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Did you watch shameless last night?

manker
03-26-2008, 01:57 PM
Did you watch shameless last night?
No, the last one we watched was when Carl did some bawksing.

I've got three episodes, including last night's, downloaded to watch.
The Sopranos has been taking up all of my TV time. I cannot describe how orsum it is.

Barbarossa
03-26-2008, 01:58 PM
Oh well I won't spoil it for you then, but it was pretty funny :rolleyes:

manker
03-26-2008, 02:04 PM
First two episodes of the new series of Gavin and Stacey were also funny.

Can't remember specifics tho' as I watched them with teh missus when I came in from the pub on Sunday night. Cunted, I was.

Barbarossa
03-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Tidy.

Episode 3 was a total lolfest :lol:

Something Else
03-26-2008, 02:43 PM
I prefer a Goatse. :ninja:

Septimus
03-26-2008, 04:40 PM
Full manly beard

C-mos
03-26-2008, 04:46 PM
smoothhh

brotherdoobie
03-26-2008, 08:08 PM
I am stubbly right now (my boss gave me a sour look, earlier).

-bd

chalice
03-26-2008, 08:17 PM
When I was about 18, I electrolysised the fuck out of my face.

Someone had given me an electric shaver for Christmas. It was one of those charge up jobbies.

Not having read the instructions, (I've never read an instruction in my life ((which is why every flatpack I've ever assembled looks like something from the Gaudi museum)) ).

So I had this pretty longish stubble going on and I decided to try and shave with the shaver plugged into the mains. Don't do it, kids. It was painful as fuck.

Now there is about an inch on my left cheek which won't grow any hair whatsoever. So beards aren't really an option for me. I could grow a goatee but they is for fags, like.

A cautionary tale.

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 08:51 PM
I am stubbly right now (my boss gave me a sour look, earlier).

-bd

Hello! :shifty:

brotherdoobie
03-26-2008, 08:54 PM

Someone had given me an electric shaver for Christmas. It was one of those charge up jobbies.

Not having read the instructions, (I've never read an instruction in my life ((which is why every flatpack I've ever assembled looks like something from the Gaudi museum)) ).

So I had this pretty longish stubble going on and I decided to try and shave with the shaver plugged into the mains. Don't do it, kids. It was painful as fuck.

Now there is about an inch on my left cheek which won't grow any hair whatsoever. So beards aren't really an option for me. I could grow a goatee but they is for fags, like.

A cautionary tale.

Fucking, ouch!

-bd :lol:

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 08:55 PM

A cautionary tale.

How come whenever you yank hair out by the root by accident like when you're unconscious and your mates put a waxing strip across your eyebrows, or when you pull a clump of hair out of your head in a rollercoaster mishap, it never grows back? Yet, when you intentionally spend your life waxing your bikini line or armpits the little fuckers still come back with a vengeance? :angry:

brotherdoobie
03-26-2008, 09:00 PM

A cautionary tale.

How come whenever you yank hair out by the root by accident like when you're unconscious and your mates put a waxing strip across your eyebrows, or when you pull a clump of hair out of your head in a rollercoaster mishap, it never grows back? Yet, when you intentionally spend your life waxing your bikini line or armpits the little fuckers still come back with a vengeance? :angry:

Thank God, for that. I prefer hairy women parts.

-bd

CrabGirl
03-26-2008, 09:01 PM
Word to the wise. Never NEVER epilate your chuff. :cry:

brotherdoobie
03-26-2008, 09:09 PM

:sage:

-bd

Mr JP Fugley
03-26-2008, 09:15 PM

-bd

Well you just keep your women parts hairy.

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 09:20 PM

-bd

Ewwww! Sick!

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 09:23 PM

All of it or a bit of it? I concur wholeheartedly with the former :pinch:. Epilators are the future though so maybe you should just get with the program sister :snooty:.

CrabGirl
03-26-2008, 09:43 PM

All of it or a bit of it? I concur wholeheartedly with the former :pinch:. Epilators are the future though so maybe you should just get with the program sister :snooty:.

Mate I bought it as a wonderful miracle solution to the bikini line dilemma with the possibility of whipping it all off with it. I got one side done, oh my god, so very very tearjerkingly painful, and had to give up. Having your pubes ripped out by the root isnt good. I had a wonky triangle for ages.

I hate waxing and get bored with shaving so I might buy a better one and try again sometime.

brotherdoobie
03-26-2008, 09:48 PM

-bd

Well you just keep your women parts hairy.

I do (she barely cleans the kitchen; let alone the basement).

-bd :blink:

chalice
03-26-2008, 09:54 PM

Mate I bought it as a wonderful miracle solution to the bikini line dilemma with the possibility of whipping it all off with it. I got one side done, oh my god, so very very tearjerkingly painful, and had to give up. Having your pubes ripped out by the root isnt good. I had a wonky triangle for ages.

I hate waxing and get bored with shaving so I might buy a better one and try again sometime.

You should totally get a chargeable razor thingy.

Only, don't heed the instructions, like. If it says that 'under no circumstances apply shaver to skin while plugged into the main electricity supply', then you should totally do the opposite.

It's self-electrolysis and can't be anymore painful than waxing, I would imagine. Just think of it as an anti-vibrator.

Defy
03-26-2008, 10:04 PM
A little manly scruff isn't so bad, especially when roughing it or camping. Otherwise bald and smooth as a babies bottom. Sandpaper = :cry:

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 10:08 PM

Yeah I've heard horror stories about the old fashioned ones. I've got a really good one I can thoroughly recommend (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Braun-Silk-Xelle-5185-Epilator/dp/B000N8LYAE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1206569059&sr=8-3). It's even got a gel pack you can put in the freezer to cool the skin before you start....plus a starter head and an advanced one for the brave. And the rollers really do help. Once you've done it a couple of times it weakens the root so it stops hurting so much...just don't do it around a period because your skin is very sensitive around then. I use it because cream lasts as long as shaving, shaving nicks, and waxing brings me out in horrific bruises. You need to exfoliate every other day to stop ingrowing hairs but you get a lovely smooth finish.

Here endeth the lesson :P.

CrabGirl
03-26-2008, 10:19 PM

Yeah I've heard horror stories about the old fashioned ones. I've got a really good one I can thoroughly recommend (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Braun-Silk-Xelle-5185-Epilator/dp/B000N8LYAE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1206569059&sr=8-3). It's even got a gel pack you can put in the freezer to cool the skin before you start....plus a starter head and an advanced one for the brave. And the rollers really do help. Once you've done it a couple of times it weakens the root so it stops hurting so much...just don't do it around a period because your skin is very sensitive around then. I use it because cream lasts as long as shaving, shaving nicks, and waxing brings me out in horrific bruises. You need to exfoliate every other day to stop ingrowing hairs but you get a lovely smooth finish.

Here endeth the lesson :P.
Thanks for the advice. I might just invest, because I loved the finish of the side I did, but it was too horrible to contemplate doing again, and I really don't have a low pain threshold. I had a philips bikini razor which was meant to be the dog's bollocks but was as shite as a disposable.

kittybewm
03-26-2008, 10:19 PM
I was just talking about this with sam yesterday :O Stubble ftw

j2k4
03-26-2008, 10:54 PM
Curiosity compelled me to review the poll results so far.

I am intrigued as to why the identities of those who've voted are hidden.

I am much less intrigued by the lack of votes for George Mi-...I mean, goatee.

Some things are just wrong. :whistling

chalice
03-26-2008, 11:10 PM

Don't Pan it, man.

I've herd that goats will eat anything.

CrabGirl
03-26-2008, 11:33 PM

Don't Pan it, man.

I've herd that goats will eat anything.

lol! Goatees look good on the right man, as does stubble. Anything artfully carved into the face is gay as teh suck.

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the advice. I might just invest, because I loved the finish of the side I did, but it was too horrible to contemplate doing again, and I really don't have a low pain threshold. I had a philips bikini razor which was meant to be the dog's bollocks but was as shite as a disposable.

I only have to do it once every few weeks....it'a a god send :D.

Squeamous
03-26-2008, 11:53 PM
lol! Goatees look good on the right man, as does stubble. Anything artfully carved into the face is gay as teh suck.

Agreed. No woman wants a prince prissy pants who spends more time preening than she does :snooty:.

CrabGirl
03-27-2008, 12:10 AM
Absolutely. Clean but not over-groomed. I had a boyfriend once who spent longer faffing about with his hair before a night out than I did. I lost all respect for him. The death knell to our relationship was when I realised he had more products in the bathroom than I did. No girl wants to be out-girled.

Proper Bo
03-27-2008, 12:39 AM
what the fuck are "products in the bathroom"?:blink:

Alien5
03-27-2008, 12:40 AM
that stuff that wimmins put on to make the smell go away?

bunny67
03-27-2008, 01:48 AM
dnt mind a little bit of stubble but tash and beard is a no go

J-dye
03-27-2008, 08:15 AM
i have never shaved (except my balls ), i just use one of these http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/2123Z6PZ68L._AA280_.jpg

Squeamous
03-27-2008, 10:59 AM
Absolutely. Clean but not over-groomed. I had a boyfriend once who spent longer faffing about with his hair before a night out than I did. I lost all respect for him. The death knell to our relationship was when I realised he had more products in the bathroom than I did. No girl wants to be out-girled.

I bought mine some face moisturiser a couple of years ago and it's still sitting in the bathroom, although secretly I'm quite pleased he can't be arsed with it. I quite like the natural smell anyway. Fresh sweat is OK too.....but time to have a bath when it starts smelling like putrid fish :pinch:.

j2k4
03-27-2008, 07:44 PM
....but time to have a bath when it starts smelling like putrid fish :pinch:.

That sentence brings to mind a true story from my long ago.

I don't have time to tell it just now, and it's hard to believe, into the bargain.

Maybe some other time. :whistling

chalice
03-27-2008, 07:46 PM
....but time to have a bath when it starts smelling like putrid fish :pinch:.

That sentence brings to mind a true story from my long ago.

I don't have time to tell it just now, and it's hard to believe, into the bargain.

Maybe some other time. :whistling

I bought you an Easter Egg this year, Kev but I ate it.