PDA

View Full Version : TvT.ro and BitMeTV

Simulador
03-26-2008, 09:43 PM
Hey guys...i have TvT.ro account and i've been looking for BitMeTV but i still cant get in there...i just cant understand how BitMeTV can be so great compared to TvT.ro as everybody says...i mean,TvT.ro is great,it has everything...i want to know why BitMeTV is so much better...a lot of people had an account in TvT.ro when they first started and let it die,but it's getting better and better,whoever has accounts in both trackers...can you tell me if BitMeTV is really that greater than TvT.ro?

bye and sorry for my english

The Gladiator
03-26-2008, 09:44 PM
Oh god... Please make a search before open a thread :cry:

Swift
03-26-2008, 09:46 PM
tv.ro is new and growing ... but bitmetv built a solide tracker for some time now... and its great you can find about everything

bitmetv : Torrents19,790 Dead4,514 Peers119,274 Seeders110,074 Leechers9,200
:D for tv.ro have only the 6000 torrents so i think content and maybe pre is better .. but i think not for long

Simulador
03-26-2008, 09:56 PM
yeah,TvT.ro is really growing fast!

I'm sorry,i didnt search cause i didnt think someone would post this exact thing sorry again

Sanka113
03-26-2008, 10:03 PM
You know what? I just just did a quick search for the TVT versus BMTV topics and it brings up alot of "junk" results. A better basic search engine would help noobs that do search big time.

fazzy07
03-26-2008, 10:08 PM
I have both and to be honest I use TvT.ro more then BMTV on regular basis

TvT.ro is great with its freeleech on hd eps and freeleech on good tv season packs

But if you want something older, you will have more luck finding it on bitmetv

Also, BMTV has better pre then TvT.ro but its a lot harder to maintain a good ratio

ShadowsServant
03-26-2008, 10:41 PM
My thoughts exactly Fazzy07.

If you're into the new stuff tvt.ro is sweet. For older content, you might not find it on tvt.ro, bmtv is the best bet.
I just love the freeleech stuff on tvt.ro it's so good on the ratio, doesn't make you think twice before downloading something.

jetsetter883
03-27-2008, 12:40 AM
the Romanian trackers are pretty good. can't speak for TVT but im on docs.torrents.ro as well as torrents.ro and they are both excellent.

znik
03-27-2008, 01:09 AM
BitmeTV: better variety, better speeds, better retention, better interface, much more active forum (with an invitation section that can lead you to many other places easily, without trading.)

TVT.ro: much easier to seed, a lot of free packs and generally a good alternative if you are not on bitmeTV and your broadband connection is not that good.

pone44
03-27-2008, 01:11 AM
I agree with the spam. but is this not in a sticky on top?:fst:

You know what? I just just did a quick search for the TVT versus BMTV topics and it brings up alot of "junk" results. A better basic search engine would help noobs that do search big time.

Annoyed
03-27-2008, 02:17 AM
i have TvT.ro account and i've been looking for BitMeTV but i still cant get in there Wow, I'm the complete opposite.

ShadowsServant
03-27-2008, 03:22 AM
i have TvT.ro account and i've been looking for BitMeTV but i still cant get in there Wow, I'm the complete opposite.

The unobtainable has it's charm, eh?
Don't worry TvT.ro can't keep their door closed forever that would be in detriment to the tracker. Sooner or later you will get you chance.
I hear patience is a virtue.

thevito1
03-27-2008, 03:32 AM
sure BITMETV

Annoyed
03-27-2008, 03:38 AM
Thank you for the info. I check every couple days, and it says the invites are disabled. And it's not that it's unobtainable that I want it, I want in because I've read it's so easy to seed there. It's hard at Bitmetv if you have a slow connection. I have almost a 30gb buffer, but that was very hard to obtain for me. Seems like almost everyone there has a box or an insanely fast connection.

Wow, I'm the complete opposite.

Don't worry TvT.ro can't keep their door closed forever that would be in detriment to the tracker. Sooner or later you will get you chance.

Sanka113
03-27-2008, 05:13 AM
I agree with the spam. but is this not in a sticky on top?:fst:

Actually, it's not in that sticky yet. It really should though, this comparison is done alot more then some of the ones posted in the sticky.

xJohnxSmithx
03-27-2008, 07:36 AM
i have both and use tvt more because its easier to seed.
cheers

eatpepsi
03-27-2008, 07:53 AM
IMO the only point worth considering is the Content.. BitmeTV has some of very old and rare shows which you wont find on TVT.ro, Plus although TVT.ro's new interface is pleasing, its not as comfortable as of BitmeTV..

LoKaLiRi
03-27-2008, 09:04 AM
tvt.ro is growing up now and so nice for who cant join BmTV

Septimus
03-27-2008, 02:49 PM
BitmeTV

`Dr. Nick Riviera`
03-27-2008, 02:55 PM
I have both and I use TVT.ro more often, but BMTV has some rare stuff...

messi30
03-27-2008, 03:16 PM
I have both and tv.torrents.ro has freeleech and any leechers for can have my ratio above of 1 and has good pretimes. You can do a request for get tv.torrents.ro cuz tv.torrents.ro has system invites closed.

ShadowsServant
03-27-2008, 04:02 PM
Thank you for the info. I check every couple days, and it says the invites are disabled. And it's not that it's unobtainable that I want it, I want in because I've read it's so easy to seed there. It's hard at Bitmetv if you have a slow connection. I have almost a 30gb buffer, but that was very hard to obtain for me. Seems like almost everyone there has a box or an insanely fast connection.

Don't worry TvT.ro can't keep their door closed forever that would be in detriment to the tracker. Sooner or later you will get your chance.

I know what you mean, it took me 6 weeks to get a 40gb buffer.
I don't have the fastest connection on the block but since every user can upload I get by. I can't just grab what ever I fancy but how can you compare to seedbox users.

Invites are disabled. Once they open up I'll be sure to give you a hand.