PDA

View Full Version : why does piss stink?

Alien5
03-27-2008, 02:35 PM
:unsure:

chalice
03-27-2008, 02:38 PM
To stop you from drinking it.

Barbarossa
03-27-2008, 02:39 PM
Thank you for your question. Urine normally has a strong smell first thing in the morning, as at this time it is very concentrated. If you are at all dehydrated, as you may well be after being in a warm bed for several hours, there can be the distinctive smell of ketones in the urine as well as by-products from certain foods that you may have eaten the night before. Asparagus is a typical example of a substance that is passed through the kidneys into the urine that gives a powerful aroma, but even medication such as penicillin may do this too. In addition there are many other substances such as nitrates and phosphates in the urine that can colour it and give it a distinctive odour. The more dilute your urine is and the blander your diet, the less you will notice these smells and this simply means drinking lots more water: up to 3 litres a day if necessary. The stinging and frequency you experience may simply be due to the acidity of the urine you produce, but there are other possible explanations. It is important that a cystitis or kidney infection is ruled out with a urine sample test, but you say your test came back normal. If there are no germs it is also possible that you have an inflammation of the urethra, the pipe from the bladder to the outside, known as urethritis. A urethral swab can test for this and so can a special urine test. If that is excluded, there is also the possibility that you have narrowing of the urethra, perhaps due to previous inflammation and it may be appropriate for you to be referred to a urologist or gynaecologist for uro-dynamic studies which would include measuring the flow rate of your urine to see if there is any need for your urethra to be dilated surgically.

Sertraline is sometimes capable of causing urinary symptoms, particularly difficulty urinating, and should only be taken with great caution if there is any degree of kidney impairment. A blood test can check for this. Finally I would first ask you to see if you can solve the problem by changing the acidity and dilution of the urine. Try drinking 3 litres of water every day with cranberry juice or lemon barley water to flavour it. This simple measure alone may solve your problem.

Septimus
03-27-2008, 02:40 PM
i donīt know

chalice
03-27-2008, 02:42 PM
Some mad bastards actually drink their own piss. True story.

They think its good for you.

However none of them have girlfriends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy

manicgeek
03-27-2008, 05:31 PM
You just know this'll be the only thread which doesn't get the tag.

Squeamous
03-27-2008, 05:41 PM
Thank you for your question. Urine normally has a strong smell first thing in the morning, as at this time it is very concentrated. If you are at all dehydrated, as you may well be after being in a warm bed for several hours, there can be the distinctive smell of ketones in the urine as well as by-products from certain foods that you may have eaten the night before. Asparagus is a typical example of a substance that is passed through the kidneys into the urine that gives a powerful aroma, but even medication such as penicillin may do this too. In addition there are many other substances such as nitrates and phosphates in the urine that can colour it and give it a distinctive odour. The more dilute your urine is and the blander your diet, the less you will notice these smells and this simply means drinking lots more water: up to 3 litres a day if necessary. The stinging and frequency you experience may simply be due to the acidity of the urine you produce, but there are other possible explanations. It is important that a cystitis or kidney infection is ruled out with a urine sample test, but you say your test came back normal. If there are no germs it is also possible that you have an inflammation of the urethra, the pipe from the bladder to the outside, known as urethritis. A urethral swab can test for this and so can a special urine test. If that is excluded, there is also the possibility that you have narrowing of the urethra, perhaps due to previous inflammation and it may be appropriate for you to be referred to a urologist or gynaecologist for uro-dynamic studies which would include measuring the flow rate of your urine to see if there is any need for your urethra to be dilated surgically.

Sertraline is sometimes capable of causing urinary symptoms, particularly difficulty urinating, and should only be taken with great caution if there is any degree of kidney impairment. A blood test can check for this. Finally I would first ask you to see if you can solve the problem by changing the acidity and dilution of the urine. Try drinking 3 litres of water every day with cranberry juice or lemon barley water to flavour it. This simple measure alone may solve your problem.

Oh oracle, can you explain why my piss has loads of bits in it?

J-dye
03-27-2008, 05:42 PM
alien piss stinks too ?

J-dye
03-27-2008, 05:42 PM
never knew barbie was a pissologist

DeadCell
03-27-2008, 05:53 PM
pleasant question.....

Squeamous
03-28-2008, 12:00 AM

Piss artist probably :P

chalice
03-28-2008, 12:04 AM

I considered that, then rejected it.

Too easy. :bleh:

Old Geezer
03-28-2008, 12:34 AM
This stupid question does not deserve a reply. I am beginning to believe that some of you aren't playing with a full deck.

chalice
03-28-2008, 12:37 AM
Old Geezer, if you look at the tags for just about every thread in the lounge, then you will notice a common recurrence.

Alien5 was just remarking upon that.

If you were here often enough and paid more attention, you wouldn't make such a cawk out of yourself so often.

Alien5
03-28-2008, 12:46 AM
This stupid question does not deserve a reply. I am beginning to believe that some of you aren't playing with a full deck.

Made you reply though nigga, didn't it? :tease:

Old Geezer
03-28-2008, 12:57 AM
You still don't make any sense. Cawk?????. WHat the hell is a cawk. It is not in the dictionary. You dam fools just make up what you maybe think are words being the fools you are. As I said before you people are not of this world. I do believe in flying saucers and you fools are proof that we humans are not alone.

I recently replied to another off the wall post where after reading about a dozen replies none made a complete sentence that made any sense at all so I replied with gobblygook, just closed my eyes and punched a bunch of keys and you people thought it was a completely normal reply. How do you explain that as normal behavior?

chalice
03-28-2008, 01:04 AM
Cawk- Vernacular representation of the word cock.

Which is what you are, Geezer- a cock.

Do you require further explanation? If so, penis. Will dick do? How about todger? I've got a million of 'em.

Do let me know if you need further extrapolation.

Something Else
03-28-2008, 01:08 AM
You still don't make any sense. Cawk?????. WHat the hell is a cawk. It is not in the dictionary. You dam fools just make up what you maybe think are words being the fools you are. As I said before you people are not of this world. I do believe in flying saucers and you fools are proof that we humans are not alone.

I recently replied to another off the wall post where after reading about a dozen replies none made a complete sentence that made any sense at all so I replied with gobblygook, just closed my eyes and punched a bunch of keys and you people thought it was a completely normal reply. How do you explain that as normal behavior?

:01::01::01::01::01:

Alien5
03-28-2008, 01:09 AM
http://i32.tinypic.com/2w3w51c.jpg

kaffeine
03-28-2008, 01:10 AM

gobblygook to you sir.

Alien5
03-28-2008, 01:11 AM
Take this dick up your ass you dam Limey.

you can't post those here. edit it quick before you get banned :o

Old Geezer
03-28-2008, 01:14 AM

I'm not going to edit a goddam thing. No sane person would visit this forum so bye. May you rot in hell.

Something Else
03-28-2008, 01:14 AM
Take this dick up your ass you dam Limey.you can't post those here. edit it quick before you get banned :o

Yup ewe will get yourself banned for that kind of filth ewe maniac. :fear:

Alien5
03-28-2008, 01:15 AM

I'm not going to edit a goddam thing. No sane person would visit this forum so bye. May you rot in hell. who said we were sane? :idunno:

Something Else
03-28-2008, 01:15 AM

I'm not going to edit a goddam thing. No sane person would visit this forum so bye. May you rot in hell.

Quarter past one...Ewe always go all :emo: then.
Why is that. :unsure: Leaving for good again. :unsure: I hear Bridgend is nice this time of year :smilie4:

chalice
03-28-2008, 01:17 AM
Cawk- Vernacular representation of the word cock.

Which is what you are, Geezer- a cock.

Do you require further explanation? If so, penis. Will dick do? How about todger? I've got a million of 'em.

Do let me know if you need further extrapolation.

LOL

You seem to be under the illusion that I am English.

Your cawkdom goes on.

I'm pretty much sure that your lack of language (which is surprising, given your age) will get you pretty much banned.

So :lol: :lol: :lol:

kaffeine
03-28-2008, 01:22 AM

gobblygook :wave:

chalice
03-28-2008, 01:36 AM
Geezer, it's been 20 minutes since my last post.

Has the dotage totally kicked in or do you realise that you are a fucking dick?

Say you're sorry and I'll forgive you.

kaffeine
03-28-2008, 01:44 AM
we can see you lurking old cawk.

Squeamous
03-28-2008, 07:21 AM
gobblygook to you sir.

That would be a great word for spunk! Who would have thought OldGeezer could be such a potty mouth?

chalice
03-28-2008, 07:45 AM
gobblygook to you sir.

That would be a great word for spunk! Who would have thought OldGeezer could be such a potty mouth?

The potty mouth wasn't the issue, Squeams.

He posted a pic of an erect penis which rattled me to the core. I had to go and bleach my eyeballs.

And you missed it. :pinch:

Squeamous
03-28-2008, 07:59 AM
Oh FFS. Was it a nice one?

chalice
03-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Oh FFS. Was it a nice one?

I suppose so, if you like that kind of thing.

I've heard they are an acquired taste.

Squeamous
03-28-2008, 08:20 AM
I bet this guy's a hoot at sex parties:

http://i31.tinypic.com/nvyubt.jpg

J-dye
03-28-2008, 09:12 AM

pablo pissaso ? :unsure:

manker
03-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Do you require further explanation? If so, penis. Will dick do? How about todger? I've got a million of 'em.'got' or 'had' :unsure:

'got' doesn't make any kind of sense.

DasFox
03-28-2008, 10:03 AM
Only Cow's Urine & Dung are Pure in India:

http://wonder-cures.com/cow'surine.htm (http://wonder-cures.com/cow%27surine.htm)

Dr.Jain's Cow Urine Therapy:

http://www.cowurine.com/

Hmmm not to sure I want to go on Cow Urine Therapy, LOL...

Barbarossa
03-28-2008, 10:05 AM
Do you require further explanation? If so, penis. Will dick do? How about todger? I've got a million of 'em.'got' or 'had' :unsure:

'got' doesn't make any kind of sense.

Unless he collects phalli, like :unsure:

He could work in a mortuary, or something else...

chalice
03-28-2008, 10:16 AM
I would love to wurk in a mortuary. It would be dead good. As regards to collecting cawks, I've got a detachable one. A bit like Wurzel Gummage and his heads or Kryton orf of Red Dwarf.

manker
03-28-2008, 10:32 AM
There's a song called 'Detachable Penis'. I believe it's by an Australian band but I forget the name - been ages since I heard it.

Gave me fucking nightmares for months. I was just getting into wanking when I first heard it, like.

chalice
03-28-2008, 10:51 AM
There's a song called 'Detachable Penis'. I believe it's by an Australian band but I forget the name - been ages since I heard it.

Gave me fucking nightmares for months. I was just getting into wanking when I first heard it, like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

Might not wurk. The internets is broken. First Youtube, now FST. Pain in the fucking arse it is.

King Missile was the band.

Squeamous
03-28-2008, 11:05 AM
My penis was missing AGAIN? :lol:

manker
03-28-2008, 11:19 AM
It's wurking.
That woman repeating; 'detachable penis' was what stuck in my head and gave me teh odd dreams :fear:

Squeamous
03-28-2008, 01:11 PM
It would be cool though.....you could do a sort of sexual revolving table circus trick with your gf. Blindfold yourself and then just chuck it at her. Where it stops nobody knows.....

manker
03-28-2008, 01:19 PM
It would be cool though.....you could do a sort of sexual revolving table circus trick with your gf. Blindfold yourself and then just chuck it at her. Where it stops nobody knows.....
:lol: :blink:

lolwut, that's just twisted.

Since I don't, thankfully, have a detachable penis - would it be okay if I took a plaster-cast mold of my cawk, sent it off to one of those companies that make a dildo that's identical in size and shape to your cawk and used that to throw at you whilst you're tied naked to a revolving turntable?

If Mulder wants to join in, you could then use it as a strap on or something else :mellow:

Squeamous
03-28-2008, 01:32 PM
Alright I give in...your imagination beats my imagination.

I was going to feel a bit sorry for Mulder but then I remembered that all men are gay until they're 30.

Old Geezer
03-28-2008, 01:34 PM

I got your calk hanging. Get a life.

kaffeine
03-28-2008, 03:10 PM

I got your calk hanging. Get a life.
I knew you'd come back, you gobblygook you :happy:

Alien5
03-28-2008, 03:16 PM
http://i32.tinypic.com/2w3w51c.jpg

kaffeine
03-28-2008, 03:20 PM
You don't make any sense. Calk?????? WHat the hell is a calk. It is not in the dictionary. You dam fool just make up what you maybe think are words being the fool you are. You are not of this world. I do believe in flying saucers and you fool are proof that we humans are not alone.

What kind of an insane person are you making up words?

Barbarossa
03-28-2008, 03:22 PM

Chill out, you silly flibblegibbet :cool:

Alien5
03-28-2008, 03:23 PM
yeah, resent your pentioners.

chalice
03-28-2008, 03:24 PM

:O

Flipperdygibbet is my nickname for my daughter.

You knows all the kewl wurds, Barbs. :cool:

kaffeine
03-28-2008, 03:29 PM

All that word making up by Old Calk is confusing and making me glabblering :cry:

Squeamous
03-28-2008, 05:21 PM
It's flibbertygibbet :rolleyes:.

chalice
03-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Alright then, flibbertygibbet.

But my daughter ain't gonna like it.

I hope you're happy now. You've shattered her universe.

Squeamous
03-28-2008, 05:33 PM
I am :snooty:.