PDA

View Full Version : tti

HighRoller99
03-27-2008, 06:49 PM
so I just joined tti and Iam trying to buffer my ratio, I reached the 240 hour seed time. Im about to exchange my bonus for some upload credit, and I get the message "Only power users and higher is allowed to use the bonus system!" this makes absolutley no sense to me at all. Whats the purpose of doing this? :blink:

1000possibleclaws
03-27-2008, 07:12 PM
i think of it as a sort of initiation. it's to keep users from not seeding and relying only on the generous seed hours to keep a positive ratio. it also encourages users to make friends in the forums and irc and maybe get upload credit gifted to them. It keeps bad users from being able to keep a great ratio

iamKy666
03-27-2008, 07:20 PM
TTi is one of my favourite...great packs,2xupload+free...
About the seedhours,it's common sense,because if any1 was able to do the trick the you could become power user much easier xD

sacebac
03-27-2008, 07:25 PM
I think that is for encourage people seeding, and not seed a torrent with 0 leechers only for obtain 240 sh to exchange for upload........

escuoop
03-27-2008, 07:44 PM
I got an invitation but i couldn't signup

every time i try it tells me that the user limit was reached, wait until some users get pruned

I went to the irc and i couldn't find any one speaks english

any one can help me

grimms
03-27-2008, 09:06 PM
You can not use the accumulated seed time bonus until you reach PU status. Hence the reason why you see TTi upload credit giveaway threads all over the place. Members who have attained PU status can alleviate their uploaded ratio to other users (Give).

As long as you have another ratio (Buffer) to do so. It takes 50 Gigs and 4 weeks to become PU. Once you do then you can use the seed time bonus. TTi is an excellent site though

myfranco
03-27-2008, 09:57 PM
You can download 2x and free ones.After you be pu,you can use your bonus points to add some extra.It makes very good sense because 2 months of seeding then everybody becomes pu.

MegLeetch
03-27-2008, 10:47 PM
I got an invitation but i couldn't signup

every time i try it tells me that the user limit was reached, wait until some users get pruned

I went to the irc and i couldn't find any one speaks english

any one can help me

be patient

Max users 20,000
Registered users 20,013
Unconfirmed users 209
Male users 9,860
Female users 386

so I just joined tti and Iam trying to buffer my ratio, I reached the 240 hour seed time. Im about to exchange my bonus for some upload credit, and I get the message "Only power users and higher is allowed to use the bonus system!" this makes absolutley no sense to me at all. Whats the purpose of doing this? :blink:

you need be power user to use your bonus points...

kaitracid
03-27-2008, 11:03 PM
I am waiting too for registration but I didn't do it since 2 days:wacko:

HighRoller99
03-27-2008, 11:57 PM
I think that is for encourage people seeding, and not seed a torrent with 0 leechers only for obtain 240 sh to exchange for upload........

I dont understand this comment if there are 0 leechers on a torrent should we just let them die? i think not. btw if anyone can gift me some credit to get me rolling I would appreciate it

sacebac
03-28-2008, 01:08 AM

I dont understand this comment if there are 0 leechers on a torrent should we just let them die? i think not. btw if anyone can gift me some credit to get me rolling I would appreciate it

Offcourse not......i was trying to say that if all user class could use sh, the most of new members will only seed torrents with 0 leechers to exchange sh for upload to reach PU.....

My english is bad, i hope that you understand me :unsure: